Sasuke Vs Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sasuke Vs Naruto

Naruto Rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

looking back~ visting a lost home (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2007-09-23

looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 4 Icon_minipostedMon Oct 15, 2007 3:33 am

" I dont know.. I wouldnt be ontop of another guy...." *Kaigo giggled and kissed her neck*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Number of posts : 684

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 4 Icon_minipostedMon Oct 15, 2007 3:36 am

"Not what i ment sweety..." she purred louder that shudder came back every time Kaigo did that to her
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 4 Icon_minipostedMon Oct 15, 2007 3:37 am

"Well dont ask me.... it's your turn... hehe" *Kaigo licked it, and then continued to kiss the same spot on her neck*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 4 Icon_minipostedMon Oct 15, 2007 3:46 am

"oh really... well the doctors in and she will 'see' you now.." Hitomi purred in Kaigos ear. her hands romed over his shirt and downward to examin him
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 4 Icon_minipostedMon Oct 15, 2007 3:48 am

"alright..." *Kaigo layed his head back, and breathed in deeply* "Well Doctor, You can keep on checking if you'd like...." *Kaigo bit his lip*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 4 Icon_minipostedMon Oct 15, 2007 3:52 am

"that was the plan sir.." a wicked grin spread across her face and her hands were under.......and moved around...............grasping something that felt hard "humm i think i'll have to take a look, sir ..do you mind?" she said moveing her hand up and back down
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 4 Icon_minipostedMon Oct 15, 2007 3:54 am

"Your the doctor... It's your call, you can do whatever you like to me..." *Kaigo took another deep breath, and let out a moan of excitement*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 4 Icon_minipostedMon Oct 15, 2007 3:59 am

Hitomi grined and moved down to get a good look...."my my i know what your prob is sir...your sooo tence right in this area you need a massage to 'loosen up'.." she grined and licked it at the top "i know a few ways of doing do.."
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 4 Icon_minipostedMon Oct 15, 2007 4:01 am

"Alright..... go ahead and 'loosen it up' Doc..." *Kaigo bit his lip, and breathed in deeply*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 4 Icon_minipostedMon Oct 15, 2007 4:07 am

hitomi found her lollypop and sucked on the top moveing her hand a bit below a few giggles came to her and vibrated her tounge and mouth as she licked and held it in her mouth. she started to purr after hearing Kaigo's reactions
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 4 Icon_minipostedMon Oct 15, 2007 12:26 pm

*Kaigo was moaning with pleasure* "Hitomi, how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsiepop?" *Kaigog smiled and then closed his eyes*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 4 Icon_minipostedTue Oct 16, 2007 12:43 am

"lets find out.." she giggled and started to count "one..two..three." then she started to work her way back up to Kaigo's lips and kissed him "well..i can't seem to get that meathed to work so let me try another she said siting on his tummy and slowly started to take off her clothes
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 4 Icon_minipostedTue Oct 16, 2007 1:02 am

"Alright..." *Kaigo felt cold chills of excitement run up and down his spine as he licked his top lip as she sat on his stomach*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 4 Icon_minipostedTue Oct 16, 2007 1:06 am

She unclasped her ... and took off her un..... bending down to give Kaigo a kiss she whispered "my dear how do you want me? and were?" she gave a sultery grin
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 4 Icon_minipostedTue Oct 16, 2007 1:26 am

"Well.... It dont matter to me... how would you like to take advantage of me?" *Kaigo smiled, and kissed back*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 4 Icon_minipostedTue Oct 16, 2007 1:27 am

"well if it don't matter..." hitomi started to get off of Kaigo with a grin that gave away that she was nowere near done with him. she walked to the door
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 4 Icon_minipostedTue Oct 16, 2007 1:31 am

"Well, I thought we were on the bed, not standing up at the door..." *Kaigo said smiling back at Hitomi*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 4 Icon_minipostedTue Oct 16, 2007 1:35 am

"well wouldn't you like to know.." Hitomi said as she did a handsign. something changed..Hitomi smiled and walked back over "so how meny licks do you think it will take?.." she grined standed on her nees just over him there
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 4 Icon_minipostedTue Oct 16, 2007 1:37 am

"I dont know... thats for you to find out.. and what was that handsign?" *Kaigo smiled and watched her walk over to him, as he got excited*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 4 Icon_minipostedTue Oct 16, 2007 1:42 am

"something that i know..it ties in with my mark." she grined

(i have to go with my mom i'll have to let her on after we be back too so -crys- cya for now i might be on like 8 ish if i'm lucky)
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 4 Icon_minipostedTue Oct 16, 2007 1:43 am

"mhhm... sure lets go with that" *Kaigo said still grinning*

(I gtg too, as I already stated lol)
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 4 Icon_minipostedTue Oct 16, 2007 5:23 am

"you'll see.."hitomi purred lowering herslef down on Kaigo. the feeling for him should have been more pleasureable then ever. She grined brightly
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 4 Icon_minipostedTue Oct 16, 2007 12:41 pm

*Kaigo bit his tongue to show no emotion that was coming quickly over him* "I told you it wasnt..." *Kaigo grinned and couldnt help for 'it' to come out*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 4 Icon_minipostedTue Oct 16, 2007 11:22 pm

Hitomi blushed geting up after 'it' was done "you grined..i must have done somethin right" she winked and walked over to clean herself in there bathroom
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 4 Icon_minipostedTue Oct 16, 2007 11:34 pm

"What type of Jutsu was that? Some weird Perverted jutsu? That may I say, I enjoy... alot" *Kaigo smiled and put back on his boxers, and beater*

(Im doing a project, which is almost done, so please bear with me momentarily lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 4 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

looking back~ visting a lost home (open)
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next