Sasuke Vs Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sasuke Vs Naruto

Naruto Rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

looking back~ visting a lost home (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2007-09-23

looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 8 Icon_minipostedWed Oct 31, 2007 8:45 pm

*Kaigo looked up and smiled* "Who knows, but it doesnt matter to me." *Kaigo stood there, and was looking around, then looked at Hitomi and smiled*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Number of posts : 684

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 8 Icon_minipostedSun Nov 04, 2007 5:15 am

"it still feels like pillows" she giggled and semi-bounced while siting on the bed. a huge child like grin played her face with a fun-loveing gimmer in her eyes
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 8 Icon_minipostedSun Nov 04, 2007 10:04 pm

*Kaigo got excited, and smiled, but he just stood there* "Yea...." *He said to himself as he watched the birds*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 8 Icon_minipostedTue Nov 06, 2007 2:35 am

Hitomi patted next to her after she was done bounceing "come sit with me, sweety" she smiled bigger. "...i just thought of this..those birds are just like us..we sing our own tune that no one can match...were so off beat" she giggled
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 8 Icon_minipostedTue Nov 06, 2007 2:41 am

*Kaigo sat next to her, and he smiled* "You are so right. But the birds dont need anyone else. They survive off each other, and soon they will be married." *Kaigo said smiling, and he put a hand on Hitomi's belly* "And will have baby birds" *He said looking into Hitomi's eyes*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 8 Icon_minipostedFri Nov 09, 2007 10:44 pm

"humm our duet is about to become a quortet..lets keep our off beat song" she smiled and locked eyes with Kaigo and kissed him softly on the lips
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 8 Icon_minipostedSat Nov 10, 2007 12:41 am

*Kaigo kissed back softly, and placed his hands on the side of her neck, and kissed intentively*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 8 Icon_minipostedMon Nov 12, 2007 11:34 pm

Hitomi had a hand griping losely on his shirt and the other suporting her. her eyes had fluttered shut
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 8 Icon_minipostedTue Nov 13, 2007 12:59 am

*Kaigo got up, locked the door, nd closed the blinds, nd went back over to her* "We dont need to worry about anyone now" *Kaigo said kissing Hitomi again*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 8 Icon_minipostedTue Nov 27, 2007 4:32 am

she smiled and kissed back " if you say so love" her eyes glistioned in the dark with joy
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 8 Icon_minipostedTue Nov 27, 2007 2:06 pm

*Kaigo was there kissing her as he got a pain in his chest* "Hey... what causes chest pain randomly?"
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 8 Icon_minipostedTue Nov 27, 2007 10:56 pm

your demon" she said worryed "or cloged arteries which is a heart attack" Hitomi worryed more with all the plasable reasons that it could have been
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 8 Icon_minipostedWed Nov 28, 2007 12:37 am

*Kaigo stopped, and sat next to her, then layed down* "Not my demon, I no about it, and not a heart attack, I dont have a heart... so what can it be?!" *Kaigo asked as he leaned up, and it hurt alot, causing him to fall back and almost yell*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 8 Icon_minipostedWed Nov 28, 2007 1:35 am

Hitomi didn't know what to do but she held onto him then it hit her. " Did Kai hit you with any attacks?" her eyes filled with fear
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 8 Icon_minipostedWed Nov 28, 2007 1:50 am

"I.. I dont remember... " *Kaigo said taking slow, deap breathes to try to ease the pain a bit*

(did he hit me? lol i honestly did forget)
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 8 Icon_minipostedWed Nov 28, 2007 1:56 am

(i belive so)
"shit......" Hitomi grabed a kunai out of his pocket and slit her pointer finger riping off his shirt she marked with her blood symbles on his cheast. "if you did you've been poisoned..and the only way to counteract it is another poison .." she said worryed for her love
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 8 Icon_minipostedWed Nov 28, 2007 1:59 am

*Kaigo just layed there in pain* "Alright.. well that like.. him.. to poison someone... that ... annoying little... creep.." *Kaigo said still in pain*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 8 Icon_minipostedWed Nov 28, 2007 2:09 am

"....you did get poisoned..shit!.." Hitomi griped the kunai and pulled to cut her hand open. then made a cut over his heart and let the blood mingle for a while "i have no clue how long this will take to counter act"
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 8 Icon_minipostedWed Nov 28, 2007 2:10 am

*Kaigo smiled* "Hitomi, I love you... so if I dont make it, I want u to hear that one more time" *Kaigo said leaning up to kiss her, and endured the pain*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 8 Icon_minipostedWed Nov 28, 2007 3:39 am

I love you too Ania...please don't talk like that" she said after she kissed him back
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 8 Icon_minipostedWed Nov 28, 2007 3:44 am

*Kaigo smiled* "But its better to.. say the truth .. in the end.. then nothing.. at all.. Hitomi" *Kaigo said closing his eyes because of the pain*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 8 Icon_minipostedWed Nov 28, 2007 3:51 am

"i know love." hitomi drew out the poisons the best she could
(sorry for the wait trying to get the kid asleep)
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 8 Icon_minipostedWed Nov 28, 2007 3:53 am

*Kaigo stopped breathing, to help Hitomi get the poisons out quicker, if that even helped*
(Its ok lol)
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 8 Icon_minipostedWed Nov 28, 2007 4:01 am

a dark green liquid came out of the small wound that Hitomi made on Kaigo's cheast. "please don't die on me Ania.." the oragnel symbles faded showing that the poisons were all out but she knew the pain might last longer
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 8 Icon_minipostedWed Nov 28, 2007 4:03 am

*Kaigo took a little breathe* "Hitomi.. is it all out?" *Kaigo asked opening one eye and looking at her with it*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 8 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

looking back~ visting a lost home (open)
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next