Sasuke Vs Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sasuke Vs Naruto

Naruto Rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

looking back~ visting a lost home (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2007-09-23

looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 6 Icon_minipostedWed Oct 17, 2007 10:07 pm

(It's alright)
*Kaigo moved it more rapidly, and with more forceful strokes* I guess u'd say strokes lol)
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Number of posts : 684

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 6 Icon_minipostedThu Oct 18, 2007 1:22 am

a low growl came from Hitomi as she tried to keep up..(sorry i had to go to a thingy...)
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 6 Icon_minipostedThu Oct 18, 2007 1:31 am

*Kaigo slowed down, to his normal pace as before, as he looked up at Hitomi*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 6 Icon_minipostedThu Oct 18, 2007 1:34 am

Hitomi was flushed from her blood runing hot. she smiled while panting "i -pant- love you..kaigo"
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 6 Icon_minipostedThu Oct 18, 2007 1:39 am

*Kaigo finished, with one slow, long lick, and got next to Hitomi on the bed* "I know... who doesnt?" *Kaigo said grinning*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 6 Icon_minipostedThu Oct 18, 2007 1:43 am

"instrutor..Kai..but i will always love you sweety" she said still a bit out of breath.
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 6 Icon_minipostedThu Oct 18, 2007 1:53 am

"I hope so... but dont worry about them... they werent nice... they.. lets just not talk about them" *Kaigo said rolling over looking upset*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 6 Icon_minipostedThu Oct 18, 2007 1:57 am

"i'm sorry..sweety.."Hitomi said she didn't mean to say them she tends to have direa of the mouth with her thoughts. she stayed close to Kaigo
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 6 Icon_minipostedThu Oct 18, 2007 2:01 am

"It's alright... you know he... makes me paranoid..." *Kaigo said closing his eyes, as he bit down on his teeth hard*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 6 Icon_minipostedThu Oct 18, 2007 2:08 am

"he is why i haven't gone on a mission lately..at lest not with out you" she hugged him "i know how you feel.."
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 6 Icon_minipostedThu Oct 18, 2007 2:11 am

"What happened? Why is he so obsessed about you Hitomi?" *Kaigo turned and looked at her with a curious look*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 6 Icon_minipostedThu Oct 18, 2007 2:22 am

"well..when i was really little there was a dragon phenoix war..i was born in the begining of the calm of it as was he..a treaty had been made and my mother and his mother became friends and both died of simaler causes anyways Kai and his father came over to visit meaning there was to be a meeting about the treaty..Kai's grandfather wanted for me and him to marry in an aranged marrage. My father would have none of it and it started to war back up in full force..Kai and i hade became friends nearly as fast as you and i did..only he always saw it as more then that even at that young of age..in ways you both are the same but your soo different its like night and day.." Hitomi sighed telling of the past not wanting to.."thats also why i'm so hesentent to attack him..cause i do know what he is really like under all that...what ever you call it but now its geting hard for even me to see past it"
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 6 Icon_minipostedThu Oct 18, 2007 2:27 am

"Im going to kill him. I swear it. I cant stand him threatening us. Ubducting you, I CANT STAND IT!" *Kaigo yelled as his tone changed, and his bloodlust of anger came to him*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 6 Icon_minipostedThu Oct 18, 2007 2:31 am

"i know..its not like i let him do it ya know!.." she said with a sadness in her voice
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 6 Icon_minipostedThu Oct 18, 2007 2:47 am

*Kaigo's eyes got darker, more evil filled in them, as his teeth seemed to turn to fangs, and he had a wicked grin to his face* "I wont stop... not until his blood is on my hands!" *Kaigo disappeared and appeared in town, he saw people run from him, as he chased after them, and yelled out for Kai*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 6 Icon_minipostedThu Oct 18, 2007 9:54 pm

Hitomi didn't know what to do. she had never seen Kaigo like this before and it confused her "nia hynou?..."she asked herself

three sat at the edge of Ame's borders. One grined "so all the pons are set..good..Mikyma..go back to the others and wait for me..Hiwatari..i want you to 'play' around with our saint for the time..try not to do anything stupid like before with that boy at her side.." a man with silver hair grined. His darkend eyes shone with true malious. Kai 'hn'ed at the old sinner. "if he comes at me i'll break the brat in two.." he mumbled then was off towards ame and heard Kaigo's distorted screams. "so the beast has awoken.."
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 6 Icon_minipostedThu Oct 18, 2007 10:44 pm

*Kaigo yelled out again to Kai* "Come out you fool! I shall KILL YOU!" *Kaigo had changed, and was still in control, but with many thoughts in his head as he began to look around for his opponent*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 6 Icon_minipostedFri Oct 19, 2007 9:01 pm

Kai lumed over head in the clouds. his eyes looked around for his flower and a fanged grin came to his face "alone at last" His demonic nature caused him to be what he is and is driveing him right now to drop down to kill the 'thife'. alas he did have a heart so he would Lead the battle away from the humes around. with a flash he droped down. "i see you wanted to give Fanile to me all ready?..I'd be that of the most flattered to take her off you incompatente hands.." he taunted Kaigo with a fanged grin. He wasn't going to play like last time "if you wanna play demon then let a real one show you how its done..." he mermered as he took off slow enough for the hume to follow him away.
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 6 Icon_minipostedFri Oct 19, 2007 9:06 pm

*Kaigo did handsigns as it began raining in the entire village, and around the gates, as Kaigo appeared infront of Kai, throwing a kunai at him, then disappearing behind him, summoned Hitomi's father's sword, and disappeared, reappearing to the left of Kai swinging at his arm, then vanishing again* "Come on.. follow my movements!"
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 6 Icon_minipostedFri Oct 19, 2007 9:17 pm

"follow mine.." Kai grined heading straight up past the clouds. a few drops of his blood driped down scorching the ground below leaveing a small fire in its wake that the rain couldn't put out.
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 6 Icon_minipostedFri Oct 19, 2007 9:19 pm

*Kaigo grinned as he took out about 5 shuriken, all with explosive tags on them, and 3 regular kunai, and threw them up into the clouds, right at Kai*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 6 Icon_minipostedFri Oct 19, 2007 9:32 pm

Kai flickered around them with eazy "you being Hitomi's mate i'd asume you can have your own wings.....i guess i should give you a lesson.." a sick grin came to his face as above Kai it looked like clouds of fire "this is my kind of rain don't you think?.." then it all fell towards Kaigo faster then it seemed
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 6 Icon_minipostedFri Oct 19, 2007 9:34 pm

"Fool..." *Kaigo said throwing his hand back, since he placed chakra strings on the shuriken and kunai, as the y came towards Kai's back, making no noise what so ever*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 6 Icon_minipostedFri Oct 19, 2007 9:45 pm

Kai grined having seen Kaigo do this he let two hit him and throw the blood seeping from the cuts at Kagio. the two weapons had some blood on them as well but it was melding like acid had goten on it. "you don't know much do you boy.....what are you hume? or demon? "kai asked still taunting and half wondering..
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 6 Icon_minipostedFri Oct 19, 2007 9:46 pm

"Human... with bloodlust!" *Kaigo smiled as the shuriken exploded in the air, and the blood from before had spilt ride infront of Kaigo*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 6 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

looking back~ visting a lost home (open)
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next