Sasuke Vs Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sasuke Vs Naruto

Naruto Rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open)   Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open) Icon_minipostedSun Oct 07, 2007 4:30 am

*Kaigo snucl around Konoha, and was secretly walking around the woods surrounding Konoha. He was not really hiding, but walking where there were no paths, when he saw a shadow from behind another tree, and he then gripped a kunai*

*EDIT* ~Any1 can join this now, dont feel like waiting lol
Back to top Go down
Zang

Zang

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open)   Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open) Icon_minipostedMon Oct 08, 2007 2:28 am

Zangetsu saw Kiago and introduced himself " I'm Zangetsu the killing moon and this is my wolf ikki what is yours"
Back to top Go down
http://Anime6.org
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open)   Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open) Icon_minipostedMon Oct 08, 2007 2:31 am

*Kaigo loosened his grip on the kunai, and came out from behind the tree* "I am Kaigo Sheitan, of the Rain. I guess my movements gave away my position. Now, what village are you from, Mr. Zangetsu?"
Back to top Go down
Zang

Zang

PostSubject: Re: Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open)   Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open) Icon_minipostedMon Oct 08, 2007 2:37 am

" I'm from the leaf village Mr. Kaigo what brings you here"
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open)   Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open) Icon_minipostedMon Oct 08, 2007 2:39 am

*Kaigo gripped his Kunai again* "That's none of your business Mr. Zangetsu" *Kaigo said with a wicked smile*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open)   Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open) Icon_minipostedMon Oct 08, 2007 2:43 am

*cough*(Gaara Stroll)*cough*
Back to top Go down
Zang

Zang

PostSubject: Re: Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open)   Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open) Icon_minipostedMon Oct 08, 2007 2:47 am

Zangetsu clutched his tensa and Said " If ur not going to tell me I guess I will have to beat it from you" Zangetsu unsheathed tensa and got into a fighting stance "ur move"
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open)   Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open) Icon_minipostedMon Oct 08, 2007 2:55 am

"Aww, you are such a fool. Letting me go first, means your one step closer to death" *Kaigo threw the Kunai, then did some handsigns, and created 5 Water clones. And then he threw his umbrella into the air, and it just stayed floating in mid air*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open)   Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open) Icon_minipostedMon Oct 08, 2007 2:57 am

((Seriously *BUMPIN* the Gaara Strool))
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open)   Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open) Icon_minipostedMon Oct 08, 2007 2:59 am

(OMG! I DID!!! LOL)
Back to top Go down
Zang

Zang

PostSubject: Re: Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open)   Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open) Icon_minipostedMon Oct 08, 2007 3:06 am

" I'v seen this jutsu before you make senbon needles rain down in me " Zangetsu threw hi blade at the umbrella and brought it down then he made 5 shadow clones then thy attacked with there tensa
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open)   Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open) Icon_minipostedMon Oct 08, 2007 3:10 am

(Read my weapon info. It easily deflects Kunai lol)

*Kaigo did Handsigns* "Rain summoning Jutsu" *It began to rain on the area around them* "You already lost" *Kaigo said, performing handsigns, as did the clones, and they sunk into the water that formed around them, with the puddles, and 1 clone appeared right infront of Zangetsu, 2 Behind him, and 1 didnt come up, and Kaigo appeared to Zangetsus right, and then the senbon from the umbrella fell on the shadow clones* "Surrender, and you live child..."
Back to top Go down
Zang

Zang

PostSubject: Re: Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open)   Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open) Icon_minipostedMon Oct 08, 2007 3:32 am

Ikki attacked the water clones making 3 dissapear then zangetsu attacked the other 2 with tensa " surrender and you will live"
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open)   Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open) Icon_minipostedMon Oct 08, 2007 3:36 am

(U misread XD I Have only made 4, and 1 is still not seen lol)

*The 3 disappeared, and the last clone appeared behind Ikki, and used Water Prison Jutsu trying to trap Ikki in the prison of water* "How old are you Mr. Zangetsu?" *Kaigo asked leaping 5 feet backwards*
Back to top Go down
Zang

Zang

PostSubject: Re: Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open)   Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open) Icon_minipostedTue Oct 09, 2007 2:07 am

((OOC: my age or my char))

" 16 Mr. Kaigo why do you ask " Zangetsu threw 2 kuni an Kaigo's clone to try and free Ikki then he backflipped 3 ft
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open)   Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open) Icon_minipostedTue Oct 09, 2007 2:11 am

*The clone dodged the kunai, and used for pressure*
"16? Thats it? Well, then maybe a 16 year old and a 24 year old is an unfair fight..." *Kaigo said grinning. He then performed some handsigns, and is began to rain Oil now, only on Zangetsu, Ikki, and the water clone, Kaigo wasnt touched by it* "I suggest you surrender. Now, I have an Ace in the whole. Go after my clone, you get hit. Go after me, your little Ikki suffocates... so what are you going to do Mr. Zangetsu?" *Kaigo asked with a grin looking at the umbrella*
Back to top Go down
Zang

Zang

PostSubject: Re: Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open)   Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open) Icon_minipostedTue Oct 09, 2007 2:29 am

Zangetsu ran and jumped into a nearby lake washing the black rain off. the when he got out he was soaked " I'm guessing that your next jutsu wont be that strong without the oil " He then threw the sword at the clone Take this
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open)   Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open) Icon_minipostedTue Oct 09, 2007 2:32 am

"Oh really? Look around you... at the oil near you..." *Kaigo did some handsigns* "Black Flame Jutsu" *This is a genjutsu, that can only be used after Black Rain Jutsu, so it has a full effect. It makes them see me shooting a black flame out of my mouth, and it ignites the oil from the jutsu, and they think they are on fire, or surrounded by fire.*
Back to top Go down
Zang

Zang

PostSubject: Re: Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open)   Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open) Icon_minipostedTue Oct 09, 2007 2:42 am

Zangetsu remebered " STOP DROP AND ROLL" Zangetsu was rolling on the floor Screaming. he noticed that ikki was free " Attack Ikki Attack " Ikki bit the clone then it dissolved in to water the ikki Started to snarl at Kaigo
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open)   Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open) Icon_minipostedTue Oct 09, 2007 2:46 am

*Kaigo stood there watching Him roll in nothing, and yell out to his dog, when the clone still had it in the water Prison* 'Ha! This is going to kill both of them' *Kaigo thought to himself*
Back to top Go down
Zang

Zang

PostSubject: Re: Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open)   Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open) Icon_minipostedTue Oct 09, 2007 3:00 am

Zangetsu then jumped in the lake then the flames went away when he looked there was no burn marks on him. he came out drenched again. Zangetsu opend hi hand and suddenly his sword came back to his hand "You are gonig to pay " Zangetsu bit his finger then made hand seals " summining jutsu Dark wolf summon " A thick cloud of black smoke appeared with red glowing eyes focused on Kaigo
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open)   Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open) Icon_minipostedTue Oct 09, 2007 3:02 am

"Another freaking Wolf? Are you serious? You have these things fight your battles or something?" *Kaigo grinned and did handsigns* "Water Dragon Missile..." *The user performes handsigns, and summons a Dragon, made from water. The dragon can withstand a good deal of attacks, and can 'Eat' the opponent, trapping them in it's stomach of water.* "Now my dragon! 'Eat' that other Wolf!"
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Number of posts : 368

PostSubject: Re: Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open)   Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open) Icon_minipostedTue Oct 09, 2007 1:18 pm

Tammi sat there on a branch, watching these two people going at it while she stroked Kaen who was on her lap. "Theyre Quite good arent they Tammi?" Asked Kaen as he sat there being stroked. "Yes, very much so" She replied to him, still watching the battle as it happened
Back to top Go down
Zang

Zang

PostSubject: Re: Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open)   Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open) Icon_minipostedTue Oct 09, 2007 11:33 pm

" Durza Attack fourm alpa " Durza Dodged the dragon Then his claws turned purple And sliced the back of the Dragon "and now Dark Full moon slash " Zangetsu's blade glowed the same purple as Durza's claws then a blast of chakra shot out of it.
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Number of posts : 368

PostSubject: Re: Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open)   Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open) Icon_minipostedWed Oct 10, 2007 1:22 am

"Thats something i havent seen before" Muttered Tammi, still high up the tree and safely away from the fighting. "I might just be able to have some fun these days" She added with a smirk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open)   Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open) Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next