Sasuke Vs Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sasuke Vs Naruto

Naruto Rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open)   Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Oct 10, 2007 3:16 am

*The water dragon disappeared after the double hits* "Hmm. not as bad as I though. This may just be... almost over" *Kaigo smirked, then did handsigns, as it began to rain again*
Back to top Go down
Zang

Zang

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open)   Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Oct 11, 2007 2:36 am

" now it's over for you Darl moon slash rapid fire " The sword glowed like befor but this time many Slashes came out and like last time durza's claws lit up and slashed at the water clone and freed Ikki from the prison. Then Zangetsu noticed a Figure in the tree above them and threw some shuriken and kuni at the figure. " come down I know your there. And Are you a friend or a foe "
Back to top Go down
http://Anime6.org
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Number of posts : 368

PostSubject: Re: Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open)   Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Oct 11, 2007 3:44 am

Tammi knoticed one of the boys toss some Shuriken and Kunai at her. "Friend" She said And swerved to the left, Kunai and Shuriken Flying past her "Dont worry im not going to interfere" She explained and began stroking the baby fox in her lap again
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open)   Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Oct 11, 2007 12:54 pm

"Shit!" *Kaigo said leaping back, and performed some handsigns* "Kid... you made me do this. Dragon Summoning Jutsu!" *The user performes handsigns, and summons a Dragon, sometimes can make 3, that are the size of a huge row of townhouses. The Dragon(s) can perform a specific Jutsu. 1 can use Grand Fireball Jutsu, 1 can use Lightning Rod Jutsu (Shoots a lighting bolt at the opponent) and 1 can use Rock Deflection Jutsu( Defends the user(s) against the strongest attacks)* (I summoned the lightning and rock dragons) *The Rock Dragon defended Kaigo against the attacks, as the Rain got harder.* "Now my dragon, Lightning Rod Jutsu!" *Kaigo yelled as the dragon shot a huge Lightning bold at the Wolf, but towards the ground, as Kaigo hopped on The Rock Dragon's back*
Back to top Go down
Zang

Zang

PostSubject: Re: Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open)   Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Oct 11, 2007 11:21 pm

Zangetsu and the wolfs jumped on to a branch " Are you trying to kill me It's not that easy. Shadow clone jutsu." The zangetsu's sized the monsters. " Mr.Kaigo you should feel honored to see my next jutsu It is the first time I have used it in battle. Summoning jutsu Shadow wolf summining" * Zangetsu preforms some handseals * Then a cloud appeared, when the cloud lifted there stood a giant wolf th size of the rock dragon. Zangetsu and the wolves jumped on to his back. Then the wolf let out a loud howl " Let me introduce you to torix 2nd in command of the Shadow wolves"
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open)   Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Oct 12, 2007 2:14 am

"Alright, I see no problem killing overgrowl Dogs!" *Kaigo said as it began raining harder* "Lightning Rod jutsu on the Big wolf." *Kaigo yelled as he thought 'it's so big, the maneurvalability will be less quicker'*
Back to top Go down
Zang

Zang

PostSubject: Re: Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open)   Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat Oct 13, 2007 1:56 am

Torix dodged the attack with intense speed. " just because he's big dosen't mean he's slower infact he's faster than any wolf except the wolf king." Torix gave an even louder howl and bared his fangs. Torix went after the lightning dragon biting the dragon in numerous areas
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open)   Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat Oct 13, 2007 3:49 am

"Your a fool!" *Kaigo yelled as the lightning dragon's electricity electricuted the Wolf whenever it bit or even touched it*
Back to top Go down
Zang

Zang

PostSubject: Re: Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open)   Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 14, 2007 5:16 pm

" My wolf can take much more than a tiny spark " * made some hand signs * "Dark meteor smash " Purple lit meteors started to rain down from a From a purple circle in the sky. meteors were hitting both of the dragons smashing the lightning one into the ground
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open)   Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 14, 2007 5:21 pm

"Protect us all Rock Dragon!" *The Rock dragon created a wall protecting Kaigo nd Itself, and had a Rock barrier over the Lightning Dragon, protecting it from the meteors* "HAHA, this is kinda fun" *Kaigo did handsigns, and summoned a sword, the sword of Hitomi's father, and then disappeared, and reappeared behind Zangetsu, and swung at his upper back*
Back to top Go down
Zang

Zang

PostSubject: Re: Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open)   Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 14, 2007 6:38 pm

" What a fool. think you can step on to my wolf whithout my premisson" Zangetsu and kaigo started to be absorbed in to the wolf. they were submerged in to darkness. " Unlucky for you kaigo We are in the land of the shadow wolf in this place you can't use chakra. tough break." from all around them were growls and snarls. " Torix is a bridge to the land of the shadow wolf. well bye I've got to find a way out " When Zangtsu started to walk away the growls got louder.
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open)   Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 14, 2007 7:02 pm

*Kaigo gripped his sword and began to take small, slow steps around the darkness, until his nightvision came to him, about 45 minutes later. He heard the growls, and they seemed to be moving around him* 'What the hell?' *Kaigo thought to himself, as he walked and saw a dim, little light far away* 'That must be the way out' *He said outloud and swung his sword to defend himself, seeing how close the growls were*
Back to top Go down
Zang

Zang

PostSubject: Re: Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open)   Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Oct 16, 2007 12:08 am

" I'm walking in circles " Zangetsu saw kaigo then looked to the light and kaigo swinging his sword aound. * zangetsu gave a high-pitched whistle* a shadow wolf came . Zangetsu reconized the wolf it was torix's and durza's younger broher Zix. " Zix's long time no see. how's it going" Zix howled * Zangetsu nooded * " Zix can you tell me what's at that light down there " Zix barked a few times. Zangetsu nodded again and asked " can you take me there" Zix nodded. Zix and Zangetsu walked passed Kaigo. " Kaigo you wil nver make it to that light and once you do you will want to head back once you get there. Evn if you kill the wolves they just revive back here " Zix and zangetsu sprinted to the light as fast as they could
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open)   Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Oct 16, 2007 12:30 am

"Well, that sucks now dont it..." *Kaigo ran as fast as he could, keeping up, being next to Zangetsu and Zix* "Then why are you running towards it?" *Kaigo asked grinning, swinging his sword at Zix's leg*
Back to top Go down
Zang

Zang

PostSubject: Re: Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open)   Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Oct 16, 2007 10:23 pm

" Because I'm not the one whos in danger. in that light lies the castle of the wolf king. The wolf king is bigger than both of the dragons combine and three times more powerful. He knows me but dosent know you he will eat you with no remorse." zangetsu and Zix and kaigo were almost in the light
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open)   Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Oct 16, 2007 10:38 pm

"So can I use my chakra there?" *Kaigo asked as he was about 10 yards away from the light now along with Zangetsu and Zix*
Back to top Go down
Zang

Zang

PostSubject: Re: Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open)   Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Oct 16, 2007 10:51 pm

" No, why do you think it takes so much chakra to summon a creature " Zix kaigo and Zangetsu were fully in the light. there stood the biggest castle ever. the castle was black and purple with giant black steel gates around the castle. Around the castle were little houses and a city. " So zix how do we get in ?" Zix put his paw on the gat and growled the gate unlocked and opened. Zix Kaigo and zangetsu walked into the city. Zangetsu was in aw by how civilized the wolfs were
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open)   Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Oct 16, 2007 10:59 pm

"wow... this is amazing... but do you know how to get into the real world?" *Kaigo saw the city and was amazed by their order and unique life-styles there*
Back to top Go down
Zang

Zang

PostSubject: Re: Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open)   Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Oct 16, 2007 11:47 pm

" I don't but the wolf king dosehe lives in that castle in the middle of the city " Zangetsu saw some wolves walk on 2 legs and wear pants " thats new even to me. we are off to the castle." Zangetsu ran to the castleZix followed close behind
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open)   Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Oct 16, 2007 11:50 pm

*Kaigo began to build up chakra at his feet, but it didnt work, and burnt his feet instead* "Damn.. I guess he wasnt lying" *Kaigo said keeping up with them, and then went to a short-cut he saw*
Back to top Go down
Zang

Zang

PostSubject: Re: Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open)   Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Oct 17, 2007 12:06 am

Zangetsu saw kaigo run through a pathway. but he just kept running on the main road moving faster with every 10 steps. he soon found him self at the castle, but didnt see Kaigo anywhere. Zangetsu and zix sat at the gate and waited for kaigo. " guess it's time for lunch " Zangetsu took out some Chiken & Beef ramen he had been saving, then he through a peice of t-bone steak (40oz) to zix. Zangetsu was slurping his noodles noisely and Zix munched on his steak with intensity
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open)   Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Oct 17, 2007 12:08 am

*Kaigo had been ontop of a little passage that was on the castle, about 30 feet above Zangetsu* "Took you long enough..." *Kaigo said jumping down*
Back to top Go down
Zang

Zang

PostSubject: Re: Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open)   Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Oct 17, 2007 12:15 am

Zangetsu stood up still slurpin on his ramen. "after you kaigo" Zangetsu opened the gate
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open)   Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Oct 17, 2007 1:17 am

*Kaigo walked in, as his sword disappeared* "I aint gonna die now am I?" *Kaigo thought to himself as he looked around*
Back to top Go down
Zang

Zang

PostSubject: Re: Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open)   Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Oct 17, 2007 1:38 am

Zangetsu ran past kaigo to the giant entrance. " how are we going to get that door open zix " Zangetsu both pushed and pulled the doors with all his strength but thy woudent budge. "this is a delima. zix how do you get in" zix pointed his snout at the doggie door "We can't fit through that"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open)   Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Kaigo In Konoha?! (Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next