Sasuke Vs Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sasuke Vs Naruto

Naruto Rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lima VS Kaigo

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Lima VS Kaigo Empty
PostSubject: Lima VS Kaigo   Lima VS Kaigo Icon_minipostedFri Nov 16, 2007 9:12 am

The Match of Lima VS Kaigo is in the Forest just as any other match, get ready you two because your going to have to do your best!
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Lima VS Kaigo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lima VS Kaigo   Lima VS Kaigo Icon_minipostedFri Nov 16, 2007 9:22 am

Lima walked up to the clearing, the clearing where the battles where usually held. She stood there, waiting for her opponent to appear so that they could start this match
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

Number of posts : 763

Lima VS Kaigo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lima VS Kaigo   Lima VS Kaigo Icon_minipostedFri Nov 16, 2007 9:47 pm

*Kaigo appeared infront of her, right next to a tree with his umbrella in hand* "Are you ready? But please, dont hold anything back" *Kaigo said with a smirk*
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Lima VS Kaigo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lima VS Kaigo   Lima VS Kaigo Icon_minipostedSat Nov 17, 2007 1:05 am

"Like i would" Said Lima and made several handseals, making 6 water clones appear infont of her. She smiled and they all unsceathed their katanas, charging at him shortly after. As they charged thay all got out 4 shuriken each and tossed them at Kaigos person. Then The real Lima moved away from the group and attacked from the side, even though he wouldnt know it
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

Lima VS Kaigo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lima VS Kaigo   Lima VS Kaigo Icon_minipostedSat Nov 17, 2007 2:43 am

"Haha, I hope that wasnt it!" *Kaigo said as he blocked the shuriken with his now opened umbrella. He then threw the umbrella into the air, as it just floated there, then used a replacement technique to appear behind the clones*

"Well now... try harder"
*Kaigo said still smirking, as he did some hand signs and it began to rain*
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Lima VS Kaigo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lima VS Kaigo   Lima VS Kaigo Icon_minipostedSat Nov 17, 2007 2:55 am

The water clones reacted the the rain gleefully as they began to grow slightly, adding the falling water to themselves. helf of the clones turned around and charged back to their enemy while the other half stayed where they where. The real Lima was with the attacking water clones and he would hopefully think that she was with the ones left over. The ones that stayed then threw 2 kunai at him each and the ones that where charging at him used their katanas
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

Lima VS Kaigo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lima VS Kaigo   Lima VS Kaigo Icon_minipostedSat Nov 17, 2007 3:01 am

*Kaigo performed some handsigns, and a sword appeared, and he put the sash around his neck, as he did more handsigns, and he appeared between the clones in the back, and slashed at all of them*

"You are divising a plan of action. You are studying my movements, and my jutsu alike. I must say, to use a jutsu of such a low standard to track me is great, but your not the only one with water clones"
*Kaigo said just looking at the clones and Lima as the sword rested on his shoulder*
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Lima VS Kaigo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lima VS Kaigo   Lima VS Kaigo Icon_minipostedSat Nov 17, 2007 3:23 am

Then, the water clones began to rebuild, the water morphing back into shape. They all smiled and looked to him, they got out their katanas and slashed them at him. 'Your a Smart opponent i must say' thought Lima as she and her clones made handsigns. "Grand Waterfall Technique!" They called out and then great Blasts of water were shot at him.
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

Lima VS Kaigo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lima VS Kaigo   Lima VS Kaigo Icon_minipostedSat Nov 17, 2007 3:30 am

*Kaigo used his sword to block the katana attacks, but he got hit on his right arm by one of them* 'Damn' *He said to himself as he leaped back, and sliced threw the water, as it still pounded him a little* "Alright then!"
*Kaigo did quick handsigns, and appeared about 20 feet away from both groups of clones nd Lima. He then performed handsigns and smirked at the group of clones that just attacked him* "Water Style: Ice Clone Jutsu" *And Kaigo made 4 Ice clones, and he looked at the other group nd did more handsigns* "Water style: Water Dragon Missile"
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Lima VS Kaigo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lima VS Kaigo   Lima VS Kaigo Icon_minipostedSat Nov 17, 2007 3:35 am

The Limas smiled and the group that had recently been attacking him made handseals too. "Fang Water Bullet Jutsu!" The group called and then the bullets rushed towards him and his ice clones. The other group made their own handseals, doing their own Rising water Dragon attack. Lima, noticing the whole field was covered in water, did the Great Exploding Current jutsu and underneath Kaigo a wirlpool appeared to suck him and his clones down
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

Lima VS Kaigo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lima VS Kaigo   Lima VS Kaigo Icon_minipostedSat Nov 17, 2007 3:40 am

*The bullets destroyed the clones, and then 400 pieces of tiny ice shards flew at all of the Limas, and Kaigo jumped to a tree branch, then did handsigns and appeared at the other side of the field* "Well, time to do that jutsu" *Kaigo said as he did handsigns, and rain stopped coming down, and oil began to come down* "Black Rain Jutsu!" *Kaigo said looking around*
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Lima VS Kaigo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lima VS Kaigo   Lima VS Kaigo Icon_minipostedSat Nov 17, 2007 3:49 am

Lima knew that she wouldnt be able to save all the clones she she took all the chakra away from them, reabsorbing it and the Clones collapsing. She then made a water shield around her after some handseals and looked to the new kaigo. The Oil fell on her shield but it fell off and the ice bullets simply bounced off. She looked at him and studied what he would do next. She knew many thing about him and it suddenly came to her about what he might do. Her eyes widened and she ran away from there the Oil was dropping. He would set fire to the Oil. She jumped up to the branch he was on and with her water shield she slashed her Katana at him.
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

Lima VS Kaigo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lima VS Kaigo   Lima VS Kaigo Icon_minipostedSat Nov 17, 2007 3:53 am

*Kaigo jumped into the oil and let it hit him, as he avoided the katana slashes* "Of course you thought that i would set it on fire, but you werent thinking of me doing this..." *Kaigo said doing handsigns, and grinned* "Black Flame Jutsu" (This is a genjutsu, that can only be used after Black Rain Jutsu, so it has a full effect. It makes them see me shooting a black flame out of my mouth, and it ignites the oil from the jutsu, and they think they are on fire, or surrounded by fire. (Basically, It looked like I lit myself on fire, and the flame came toward you))
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Lima VS Kaigo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lima VS Kaigo   Lima VS Kaigo Icon_minipostedSat Nov 17, 2007 4:12 am

"I wish i had read more about the eye" She muttered as she saw the Fire coming towards her. There must have been some reason he had done this though, maybe a Genjutsu? She made a Handseal to try and counter it but then found it too late as the fire was still coming at her. She jumped off the tree and landed in one of the large water puddles. She grinned and gathered the water around herself. Then, the Water exploded in an expanding Sphere and doused some of the flames. She then did the Tornado of water technique and came after Kaigo
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

Lima VS Kaigo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lima VS Kaigo   Lima VS Kaigo Icon_minipostedSat Nov 17, 2007 4:20 am

*To her Kaigo was on fire, but in the reality, she was running towards a tree and Kaigo came behind her with his blade to her back* "please surrender, I dont want to kill anyone today"
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Lima VS Kaigo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lima VS Kaigo   Lima VS Kaigo Icon_minipostedSat Nov 17, 2007 4:27 am

"Neither do I" Said Lima, hearing the Voice behind her of Kaigo. She then got out her katana as she spun and stuck the katana out - now the Water Tornado has a blade sticking out of it and it was just about to hurt kaigo when she stopped. The Katana was right about to slice him and his Blade was pointed at her chest. She stared into his eyes for a few moments, absorbing her enemy into her own eyes. She didnt really know what to do untill she figured it out. She pulled the katana away from his side and moves his own blade away from her chest. "Your a Good Foe" She said and then she dissapeared and reappeared behind him. She got out several senbon needles and tossed two into his neck and another two into his left side. Then she found his chests chakra point and thrusted her arm on it
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

Lima VS Kaigo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lima VS Kaigo   Lima VS Kaigo Icon_minipostedSat Nov 17, 2007 4:33 am

*Kaigo was hit with the senbon, and her fist, then dropped to his knees* "I'm... not...done.." *Kaigo said as the umbrella he threw up earlier began spinning, and senbon began raining all over the place* " I underestimated you..."
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Lima VS Kaigo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lima VS Kaigo   Lima VS Kaigo Icon_minipostedSat Nov 17, 2007 3:12 pm

((Lol, could an Umbrella really stay suspended for that long in the air?))

Lima glanced behind her when she felt a sting in her back, there was Kaigos umbrella and it was shooting out Needles at her and kaigo. She swore under her breath and she jumped over her opponent on the floor. "You have been a good enemy Kaigo" She said and then she put her hand on Kaigos shoulder. Her hand glowed a Deep Blue colour and then she began to absorb some chakra from Her enemy. Kaigo however was now paralysed momentarily because of them so she could do what she wanted. When she had taken half of what he had left she withdrew her hand and it stopped glowing. She then made some handseals and made a stronger water shield around her to protect ehrself
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

Lima VS Kaigo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lima VS Kaigo   Lima VS Kaigo Icon_minipostedSat Nov 17, 2007 3:23 pm

(Yea, bc the umbrella was ment for just staying there lol)
*Kaigo had lost about half his chakra, and was stunned, so he couldnt do much, but when 3 of his own needles hit him, he thought of his pain hurting Hitomi too, so he got a demonic look to him. he looked to have fangs, and had a playful grin that couldnt be understood, and he disappeared, and then reappeared on a branch across the battlefield from Lima's positioning* "Now, you will have to face my demonic side" *Kaigo said as he did some handsigns, and he made 3 water clones, and 3 Ice clones*
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Lima VS Kaigo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lima VS Kaigo   Lima VS Kaigo Icon_minipostedSat Nov 17, 2007 3:29 pm

Lima twitched for a moment, wasnt he just about to give up a few moments ago? It didnt matter now she guessed, she still had to beat him. She made anotehr handseal as the Senbon kept on hitting her shield. "Snow storm swallows!" She called out and about 40 or so Snow Doves came out of her palms, woving towards Kaigo quickly. Then Lima began to run towards Kaigo and made more handseals. "Thousand Flying Water Needles of Death!!!" She Called out when she was about 80 meters away and millions of Ice needles came flying towards him, a barrage of ice
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

Lima VS Kaigo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lima VS Kaigo   Lima VS Kaigo Icon_minipostedSat Nov 17, 2007 3:33 pm

*2 Ice clones moved to defend Kaigo from the doves, as his 3 water clones moved away, about 30 meters away, and he replaced himself with a water clone, as the water clone and 2 Ice clones were destroyed, and the ice shards from the ice clones were defleted with the ice needles Lima sent* "Im not underestimating you again" *Kaigo said as the senbon started aiming around Lima, not at her, and Kaigo threw 3 Kunai with explosive tags on them at Lima*
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Lima VS Kaigo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lima VS Kaigo   Lima VS Kaigo Icon_minipostedSat Nov 17, 2007 3:41 pm

Limas brain was running quickly engainst her new enemy. "If i move im dead and if i sat here im dead.." She muttered "Buutt..." She made handseals and just as the Kunai impacted with her she became a log. She appeared 20 meters away from there and began running towards Kaigo again. The Barrage of Ice needles had stopped because of her movement and now she was just charging towards him. She made more handseals. "Water Collision Destruction!" She called out and she was instantly surrounded by water. She continued to charge at him and she engulfed herself in the water, being safe in a bubble of air. The Enormous Water missile with Lima in it Came at Kaigo full speed, destroying anything that got in its way. Inside Lima got out her Katana, ready to strike
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

Lima VS Kaigo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lima VS Kaigo   Lima VS Kaigo Icon_minipostedSat Nov 17, 2007 3:43 pm

*An aura of purple chakra came around Kaigo from the curse, and he quickly swung his katana at Lima, as a huge eruption of water flew into the air, and he didnt budge* "Look, I got a wife and 2 kids to go home to woman, just surrender before I get in trouble!" *Kaigo said using all of his strength to push her back about 15 meters*
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Lima VS Kaigo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lima VS Kaigo   Lima VS Kaigo Icon_minipostedSun Nov 18, 2007 12:56 am

Lima was bounded back 15 meters when he deflected her attack in the water. She skidded to a halt and then she got all the water around her as she did before. 'Family...' She thought "You have a family?" She asked and sent the water to move around her in a ring. "I am sorry, i didnt know.." She continued abit softer. "But i cant lose here" She said "I have people to live up to". "I do not wish to kill you but i have no problem in doing so" She continued. "You have been a great adversary today Kaigo" She said kindly "But its time for us to figure out who will win and who will lose"
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

Lima VS Kaigo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lima VS Kaigo   Lima VS Kaigo Icon_minipostedSun Nov 18, 2007 2:40 am

*Kaigo was standing in awe, when he looked down to the ground with anger* " I have a family now... my parents died when I was young.. they were murdered... and my brother... he... " *Kaigo stoppen and clentched his fist* "Lima... why is it that you fight? Why have you become a ninja? Why must you win?!" *Kaigo said as he slipped his hand into his deep pocket*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lima VS Kaigo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lima VS Kaigo   Lima VS Kaigo Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Lima VS Kaigo
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next