Sasuke Vs Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sasuke Vs Naruto

Naruto Rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Re-Accquaintance [Lima]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira_Lee
Kira_Lee

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-10-03

Re-Accquaintance [Lima] Empty
PostSubject: Re-Accquaintance [Lima]   Re-Accquaintance [Lima] Icon_minipostedWed Oct 03, 2007 9:11 am

"All right!" said Kira to the young boy, his name was Shiro, and he was just like her. Under developed chakra coils, he couldn't do other Jutsu. Kira watched as Shiro managed to destroy the log completely. He was one of her students. She pushed her now shorter hair out of her face and smiled at him. "See, soon enough, you'll be able to do the the basic Barrage, and then you'll have your own jutsu, and you can choose your name!" she little boy beamed at her. "Alright, you can go now... but tomorrow I'll have the heavier leg weights ready, okay?" she smirked at him, "Don't worry, you can do it.... now show me how fast you can run away to get home," she raised her eyebrows, folded her arms and smirked after him, as he ran away, five times faster than he had been when Kira had first met him. She looked after her student, just as she had been, years ago. She turned back to the bench where she had kept her things, and went to pack up her things.
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Re-Accquaintance [Lima]   Re-Accquaintance [Lima] Icon_minipostedWed Oct 03, 2007 9:25 am

Lima was walking around the Village, looking for one of her friends. She knoticed that everything here was much different then what it had been before she had left. She was looking around when she saw a young boy run past her a million times an hour, much like Kira. "Hey wait!" She called out to him, the boy stopped and looked around. "Im not supposed to talk to strangers.." The boy said. "Dont worry, im an ok person" Lima replied "Have you seen a girl about my age with Large Bushy EyeBrows?" She asked the boy, hoping for a yes. "Uwwm, yeah" He replied. "Where is she?" Lima asked, squatting down to his level. "Over there" Said the boy pointing over to some trees, she could see a Jounin Ranked Ninja Packing. Lima got up "Thanks" She said kindly and tossed him one Ryou as she jogged over with Han to the Ninja. "That you Kira?" She asked her as she came near, she couldnt see the eyebrown because she was looking down but she hoped it was kira.
Back to top Go down
Kira_Lee
Kira_Lee

PostSubject: Re: Re-Accquaintance [Lima]   Re-Accquaintance [Lima] Icon_minipostedWed Oct 03, 2007 9:34 am

"Hmm?" said Kira, she thought it must be Shiro, or one of the other students again. Coming back to ask for something. She turned. Ginger hair. No way, it was Lima. It had been two years since she had seen Lima, she had looked so much younger... Kira had too. Last time Lima had seen Kira, she had longer hair, messy and hard to tame. She had worn different clothes, and she had been short. Now she was older, taller, her hair was shorter, and probably the part that the guys noticed the most; she wasn't flat chested Kira anymore. She pushed the hair out of her face.

"Welcome back," she said, not thinking of anything else to say. She made the familiar stance, arms folded, eyebrows raised, smirk on her face, "Long time no see,".
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

PostSubject: Re: Re-Accquaintance [Lima]   Re-Accquaintance [Lima] Icon_minipostedWed Oct 03, 2007 9:36 am

"Good to see you Too Kira" She said "Same as ever though" She added, noting her Stance. Kira was different now though, she looked slightly more.. Mature then whet she had been. "What happened to your Hair?" She asked jokingly, not a mean joke but a playful one.
Back to top Go down
Kira_Lee
Kira_Lee

PostSubject: Re: Re-Accquaintance [Lima]   Re-Accquaintance [Lima] Icon_minipostedWed Oct 03, 2007 9:44 am

"I cut it," said Kira, smirking, "What did you think? Of course, knowing me, somebody probably ripped it off during a fight, but no. I cut it... I'm a Jounin now, it's kinda difficult, training with hair all over your face," she raised her eyebrows even higher, "And the kids, who I'm teaching, they seem to like pulling long hair when they're mad at me..." she put her hands on her hips, "What about you? Where've you been? You look different... more mature..." So Kira wasn't the only one who wasn't so flat chested anymore.
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

PostSubject: Re: Re-Accquaintance [Lima]   Re-Accquaintance [Lima] Icon_minipostedWed Oct 03, 2007 10:10 am

"Where do you think ive been?" She asked "I told you that i would be going on a trip 2 years ago" She reminded her. "Nice to see you doing something useful" She said, attempting to compliment her on the work. "Well im.." She began, but thought better of it - it would be better off for her not to know about her Hunter Nin juties while she was in her everyday clothes. "Well i came to Konoha to gain Jounin Rank" She said, using like a cover story.
Back to top Go down
Kira_Lee
Kira_Lee

PostSubject: Re: Re-Accquaintance [Lima]   Re-Accquaintance [Lima] Icon_minipostedWed Oct 03, 2007 1:32 pm

"Oh I see," said Kira, "I've already attained it. I got it when I came back from my wandering... one and a half years ago. I'm actually a special Jounin now. A teacher, for disadvantaged students... " she paused, "Like I was. But they'll get here eventually. I did," she gave a small smile, "I know they will. That's why I'm training these kids, so they can still become Shinobi. That little boy, I believe he bumped into you, he's just like me... I'm trying to help him," she sighed, "Not that I don't still train myself,"
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

PostSubject: Re: Re-Accquaintance [Lima]   Re-Accquaintance [Lima] Icon_minipostedWed Oct 03, 2007 1:37 pm

"I would presume that" She replied "Good for you to be helping where others dont" She added, trying to make Kira feel somewhat better. "You went wandering off too?" She asked, Han for a year and Kira for a year and a half. "So did my idea of going out and training give you your own idea?" She asked Her, wondering why just about everyone she had known and met went off and train outside of Konoha
Back to top Go down
Kira_Lee
Kira_Lee

PostSubject: Re: Re-Accquaintance [Lima]   Re-Accquaintance [Lima] Icon_minipostedWed Oct 03, 2007 1:44 pm

"Well," said Kira, "You were previously from Nami, for me, I had never set foot outside of Konoha, but when you travelled, I thought, why not. I took a six month journey around the countries, learnt some new tricks," she pointed to her bow, "Taught myself Archery," she grinned, "And then made my way back. When I got back here however... they saw me fight, and within two weeks, I was a Jounin," she folded her arms, "I was offered a position at the academy actually. Just a general teacher, but... I wanted to help the kids who were like me, so I took up a speciality position in helping kids with disadvantages. I attained Special Jounin rank recently for that," she smiled, "But I've been here for a year and a half, I'm not a rookie Jounin anymore,"
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

PostSubject: Re: Re-Accquaintance [Lima]   Re-Accquaintance [Lima] Icon_minipostedWed Oct 03, 2007 2:17 pm

"Just goes to show you what can happen" Said Lima "Anything" She added and looked down into her Bag. "Whatcha got in there?" She asked looking down to the bag "looks like alot" She noted knoticing the buldge in the backpack
Back to top Go down
Kira_Lee
Kira_Lee

PostSubject: Re: Re-Accquaintance [Lima]   Re-Accquaintance [Lima] Icon_minipostedThu Oct 04, 2007 1:46 am

"All my weapons," said Kira, "I loaded up on more... and the files for my students, as well as the equipment. Because they all have special needs, I have specially designed equipment for them," she grinned, "As well a new book I'm reading and all of my normal things," she shrugged, "It's hard work doing teaching, I can tell you that,"
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

PostSubject: Re: Re-Accquaintance [Lima]   Re-Accquaintance [Lima] Icon_minipostedThu Oct 04, 2007 4:26 am

"I think i can tell" Said Lima with a look over her shoulder to the Young boy who was now turning the corner, a thousand miles an hour. She looked back to Kira. "I would love to see how good youve gotten since last time" Said Lima, up for a good challenge. She wanted to know how good she had gotten compared to her, she was hoping that she would be as good a she was so they could have a good fight
Back to top Go down
Kira_Lee
Kira_Lee

PostSubject: Re: Re-Accquaintance [Lima]   Re-Accquaintance [Lima] Icon_minipostedThu Oct 04, 2007 4:29 am

ooc: I haven't got Kira's Jutsu here yet D:. I'll have to get it approved before she can spar, so i'll get to that.

"Alright," said Kira, she smirked, "I haven't changed that much. I still don't say no to a fight," she gave a large grin, "But yeah, I've gotten stronger. I want to see how much better you are,". She made her stance. She had learnt a lot of new tricks during the timeskip, she wanted to see how it would work.
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

PostSubject: Re: Re-Accquaintance [Lima]   Re-Accquaintance [Lima] Icon_minipostedThu Oct 04, 2007 4:35 am

"Same Here" Replied Lima and got into a Gentle Fist Fighting Position. "Ive learnt some new tricks too" She added, making shure her skill would be clearly seen by Kira. "We going to use any weapons?" asked Lima before they started "I just want to know what we can use" She explained
Back to top Go down
Kira_Lee
Kira_Lee

PostSubject: Re: Re-Accquaintance [Lima]   Re-Accquaintance [Lima] Icon_minipostedThu Oct 04, 2007 5:19 am

"Of course we'll use weapons," said Kira, "Because they're part of my latest tricks," she grinned. "Alright... let's start,".

Flash, she had gone, speeding up into the branch of a nearby tree. Well, she was faster than before. Nearly three times as fast as she had been when Lima had last seen her, and this was with the leg weights still on. She stood in the tree, and got out her kunai, ready to shoot when Lima came looking for her.
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

PostSubject: Re: Re-Accquaintance [Lima]   Re-Accquaintance [Lima] Icon_minipostedThu Oct 04, 2007 5:31 am

Lima saw that Kira had dissapearred into the trees, she followed Suit as she jumped back and his in some trees too. She activated her Kekkai genkai to the first stage and looked around with her new eyes, hoping to see a Chakra Figure around. She spotted one and made a water clone, getting it to move ever so silently behind Kira, it didnt even make a sound and as she knew that Kira could easily feel her breath whenever she was behind her so she told the clone to breathe away from her. Once the clone got close enough it began to charge its hand with Chakra. when it had obtained enough she thrusted her Hand into Kira's back, a near vital Chakra Pressure point, not making a single sound
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re-Accquaintance [Lima]   Re-Accquaintance [Lima] Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Re-Accquaintance [Lima]
Page 1 of 1