Sasuke Vs Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sasuke Vs Naruto

Naruto Rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lima VS Kaigo

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Lima VS Kaigo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lima VS Kaigo   Lima VS Kaigo - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Nov 18, 2007 2:58 am

"Your lucky that you have someone to be with" She said and let the water drop down to the ground. "My Parents were both killed and i dont even know if i have a brother" She explained. "But i have no-one to be with, this is the only way that i can feel happy for once" She continued. A Tear formed in her eye and it dropped down onto the floor. "I have nothing left" She repeated. She shook the tears away and she turned serious again. The water levitated from the floor and began to circle her again. She engulfed herself once more in the water and sent her and the water ball at Kaigo
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

Number of posts : 763

PostSubject: Re: Lima VS Kaigo   Lima VS Kaigo - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Nov 18, 2007 3:02 am

*Kaigo stood there with a tear developing in his right eye* " When you hurt me... you hurt my wife... its this curse. So if you kill me... your killing two parents... what if you were my kids Lima? You knew who killed your parents.. wouldnt u be after them one day? Well Kill me nd Hitomi... but I hope that makes u as happy as ever..." *Kaigo dropped his sword as the tear rolled down his cheek, and he opened his arms, to let her hit him*
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

PostSubject: Re: Lima VS Kaigo   Lima VS Kaigo - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Nov 18, 2007 3:07 am

The water missile kept on going, Even though Lima knew of this new development she would still go and try to win. The water ball only touched Kaigo though, it didnt make a great impact. When the Missile touched Kaigo it dissapated, the jutsu ending and it made water fly everywhere. "I wont kill you Kaigo but.." She put out her hand "I dont want to lose either" She continued. "So, what shall we call the match?" She asked kindly
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: Lima VS Kaigo   Lima VS Kaigo - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Nov 18, 2007 3:12 am

*Kaigo grinned and bowed, then put his hand into his pocket again* "Well Lima... im sorry for this.. but you must lose... you let your guard down, but I respect your decision as to why" *Kaigo said as he disappeared, and replaced himself with a clone and was suddenly behind Lima with a kunai to her neck* "I dont want to kill you either... but you dont have anyone that will miss you.. or so it seems by what you just said... now please Lima.. give up.. And I can take you back to my place to meet Hitomi nd the kids, and we can all enjoy some Ramen... " *Kaigo said as his Ice clone moved infront of Lima* "So what do you say Lima? But remember... this blade will cut through you easily... and senbon I have arent all gone... " *Kaigo said with a demonic grin*
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

PostSubject: Re: Lima VS Kaigo   Lima VS Kaigo - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Nov 18, 2007 3:21 am

Lima glanced behind her to the person who had a kunai at her throat, then back to the clone infront of her. "I will still win if i dont kill you" She said and a smile formed on her face. She made a handseal and she turned into Hitomi as she pictured her - almost turning into a complete image of her. She made another handseal and did it towards both the clone infront of her and her enemy beind her. ''Hell viewing Technique..'' She whispered and they both saw Hitomi on the ground next to her, impaled by a Katana with two children beside the image
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: Lima VS Kaigo   Lima VS Kaigo - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Nov 18, 2007 3:25 am

*Kaigo released the Kunai, and walked towards the image* "Hi..hitomi?!" *Kaigo dropped to his knees, with tears pouring down... and then he remembered...* 'She cant be dead... i'd be dead... this is a genjutsu' *Kaigo shook off the tears, and stopped all the chakra in his body and then opened his eyes, and the image was gone* 'Yes..' *Kaigo threw a kunai with an explosive tag on it at Lima* "I hate your ways Lima.. but you are a very worthy opponent"
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

PostSubject: Re: Lima VS Kaigo   Lima VS Kaigo - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Nov 18, 2007 3:32 am

Lima shifted to the left and the Kunai wizzed past her, impacting with the Ice clone infront of her and blowing it to peices. She strengthened her aqua shield infront of her to block the Ice shards and once they had all gone she turned around to him. "I am a Hunter-Nin, it is my way" She said and backflipped over Kaigo. She Grabbed his hands and pointed a Kunai at his back, holding the hands tight so they wouldnt interfere. "My way is my own but you have your own path" She said and stratched his arms abit more backwards, making sure she didnt crack them and only dealing a little pain
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: Lima VS Kaigo   Lima VS Kaigo - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Nov 18, 2007 3:35 am

*Kaigo stood there nd grinned with the pain, and his voice got deeper, and he grinned even more demonic than before* "Can I taste my blood?! I WANT BLOOD!" *Kaigo said turning around, and released his arms, and he swung at Lima, and his hand stopped right infront of her face, and his left hand grabbed the hand with the kunai in it so she couldnt attack him with it* "What village are you from Lima?"
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

PostSubject: Re: Lima VS Kaigo   Lima VS Kaigo - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Nov 18, 2007 3:40 am

"Mist" she said and her right had that Kaigo was holding with his left hand began to glow Dark blue again. She started to absorb some chakra from him. "And i thank you for your offer to see your family" She said and with her glowing left hand hse grabbed onto his hand that was near her face. "We need to come up with a Solution for this match first though" She explained and her leg twitched, thinking of kicking the man but declining her own offer
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: Lima VS Kaigo   Lima VS Kaigo - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Nov 18, 2007 3:44 am

"I come from Sand.. now at Rain" *Kaigo said as hebroke the connection between his hand and hers* "And I must agree.. let this help the solution of you surrendering" *Kaigo threw 3 kunai and 7 shuriken at Lima, with chakra strings attached to them*
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

PostSubject: Re: Lima VS Kaigo   Lima VS Kaigo - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Nov 18, 2007 3:53 am

Lima put up her Water Shield again, focusing on infront of her, the Kunais and Shuriken hit the shield and dropped. One Shuriken however got through a weak spot and hit her in the chest. He hadnt hit her before in this match and it stung a little. She didnt moan or anything but she stood there. She made some handseals and she dissapeared, shortly after a tree rose up behind Kaigo and binded it with its roots. Limas head rose up from the tree and then almost her whole body came out. Kaigo was now stuck there. 'Tree Binding death..' She thought and put a kunai to his throat. "If anyone should be surrendering then it should be you, Kaigo" She said
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: Lima VS Kaigo   Lima VS Kaigo - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Nov 18, 2007 3:55 am

*Kaigo kept his chakra strings attacked and grinned, as he moved his fingers just enought to get them to rise up, and come down at her on an angle, away from his head* "Me? You are the one who is going to die..." *Kaigo said laughing*
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

PostSubject: Re: Lima VS Kaigo   Lima VS Kaigo - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Nov 18, 2007 3:58 am

"Die? Oh no, we never said anything about someone being killed" She said gleefully, knowing that there where shuriken and the such after her. She dissapeared back into the tree and did another handseal, moving herself underground.
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: Lima VS Kaigo   Lima VS Kaigo - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Nov 18, 2007 2:34 pm

*Kaigo released the strings, and the shuriken nd kunai just fell to the ground * "Lima... you know what its like to get caught in the moment... so you know what i meant!" *Kaigo said smiling, then focused his chakra to glow around his body, to break up the earth from around him, so he was now standing up in a hole* "Where are you at now?" *Kaigo asked as he jumped up to a nearby tree branch, then did handsigns and it began raining again* "That's it! I didnt want to use this jutsu on a friend, its not a good jutsu... but Lima your making me go the extra mile today" *Kaigo said doing handsigns and a huge earth Dragon and Lightning Dragon appeared, and Kaigo leaped on the Earth Dragon's back*
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

PostSubject: Re: Lima VS Kaigo   Lima VS Kaigo - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Nov 19, 2007 8:36 am

Lima stayed underground for time after that, working out her new strategy. 'This is a really good fight i must say...' She thought as she tried to figure out a plan. Then it came to her, she could just summon up her own. Then she remembered about the remai9ning chakra she had and cancelled out her idea. She just punched through the ground again and resurfaced from behind the twin dragons. She looked at both of the dragons for a few moments before she got out her Katana and Battle Fan. She tossed the battle fan at Kaigo and then gripped her katana with both hands
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: Lima VS Kaigo   Lima VS Kaigo - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Nov 19, 2007 1:57 pm

*Kaigo attached strings on his katana he dropped earlier, and quickly brought it back towards him, and he deflected the fan, and he watched it rain then smiled* "Lima don't you like the rain? How it soaks you up with the refreshingness of it" *Kaigo said smiling, then stood up on the dragon's head*
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

PostSubject: Re: Lima VS Kaigo   Lima VS Kaigo - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Nov 20, 2007 11:35 am

Lima outstretched her arm and caught the fan as it twirled back to her, she catched it flawlessly. "I know what you can do Kaigo and i might like the rain but i know what you can do" She explained and made one handseal. "Thousand flying water needles of Death!" She called out and made millions of ice needles soar towards Kaigos person
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: Lima VS Kaigo   Lima VS Kaigo - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Nov 20, 2007 1:50 pm

*Kaigo grinned then said to the Earth Dragon* "Earth Barrier!" *As a piece of solid ground was lifted up, and protected him from the needles* "I love the rain.... it fills me with sorrow, so I fight harder"
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

PostSubject: Re: Lima VS Kaigo   Lima VS Kaigo - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Nov 20, 2007 11:55 pm

Lima wade another handseal and the field was covered with Mist. She started running then, even though Kaigo couldnt see it, hoing up the Earth Dragon to whee Kaigo was. She threw the Fan again and when she got close enough to Kaigo she slashed the Katana At Him
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: Lima VS Kaigo   Lima VS Kaigo - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Nov 21, 2007 1:34 am

"hmm... the mist huh?" *Kaigo said smiling as he listened harder, and leaped up, avoiding both the katana and the fan, and he came down in a defensive position, clashing swords with Lima and looked into her eyes* "Your a good opponent. Scratch that. Your A good Ninja. Why dont you join Ame?" *Kaigo said as he got used to the mist, and he kept listening*
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

PostSubject: Re: Lima VS Kaigo   Lima VS Kaigo - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Nov 21, 2007 9:20 am

"Same to you Kaigo but I dont know about leaving Konoha" She said and held her sword next to kaigos. Then she held out her left hand, catching the fan while she held Kaigos katana there. Then she skidded backwards and tossed the Fan towards him again, afterwards throwing shuriken to his sides and above to make sure he didnt move again. She ran towards him again with her Katana and a Kunai
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: Lima VS Kaigo   Lima VS Kaigo - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Nov 21, 2007 1:53 pm

*Kaigo grinned watching her move and then frowned with disappointment* "Earth Barrier!" *Kaigo said as a chuck of earth protected him from all the attacks, then he had the dragon release it, and charged at Lima with a kunai in one hand that had an explosive tag that had a fuse that Kaigo had to detonate, and his katana*
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

PostSubject: Re: Lima VS Kaigo   Lima VS Kaigo - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Nov 22, 2007 1:30 am

Lima flipped backwards and tossed her Kunai At Kaigos Kunai with the Explosive tag. The Kunai touched the Explosive Tag And put a hole in the center. She ran forward and Clashed her Katana with His, holding the katana with both of her hands.
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: Lima VS Kaigo   Lima VS Kaigo - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Nov 22, 2007 4:37 am

*Kaigo's strength overcame hers, as his one hand was enough to hold her back when she had two hands, as he sliced at her arm with his Kunai* "Please, I dont want to hurt you Lima.. just surrender!"
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

PostSubject: Re: Lima VS Kaigo   Lima VS Kaigo - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Nov 22, 2007 8:38 am

"Eugh.." She muttered and moved her aqua shield to where Kaigo slashed his Kunai at, it hit the solid water. "I wont surrender Kaigo" She said and moved herself backwards and away from him "But I dont want to hurt you Either for the sake of your Family". She stood there for awhile, recovering, before she spoke again. "There is also the fact that id I Hurt you Hitomi will get hurt aswell" She explained. Then it hit her. "What about a Draw Kaigo?" She asked "We Can Postphone The Match for another day and swe can have some rest?" She explained
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lima VS Kaigo   Lima VS Kaigo - Page 2 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Lima VS Kaigo
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next