Sasuke Vs Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sasuke Vs Naruto

Naruto Rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lima VS Kaigo

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Lima VS Kaigo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lima VS Kaigo   Lima VS Kaigo - Page 3 Icon_minipostedThu Nov 22, 2007 3:19 pm

*Kaigo threw the kunai back and it stuck to a tree trunk and he dropped his katana, and it disappeared in a puff of smoke* "A draw... well" *Kaigo said as his dragon's disappeared* "Alright... Lima"
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Number of posts : 368

PostSubject: Re: Lima VS Kaigo   Lima VS Kaigo - Page 3 Icon_minipostedFri Nov 23, 2007 12:36 am

Lima smiled, hoping that this would hopefully be the end of their fight. She didnt fully let her guard down though, thinking of the possible things that could happen. She held out her hand for a shake and to make sure it was a real deal
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: Lima VS Kaigo   Lima VS Kaigo - Page 3 Icon_minipostedFri Nov 23, 2007 2:24 am

*Kaigo smiled, and shook her hand, as his wings appeared * "Well, would you like to come over now? Or have the guards interogate you later on?" *Kaigo asked still smiling*
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

PostSubject: Re: Lima VS Kaigo   Lima VS Kaigo - Page 3 Icon_minipostedSat Nov 24, 2007 12:06 am

Lima shook his Hand kindly and looked at his wings. "Well, i guess.. Ok then, lets go!" She Said proudly. "But i dont know about you carrying me, but if its really ok with you then yes"
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: Lima VS Kaigo   Lima VS Kaigo - Page 3 Icon_minipostedSat Nov 24, 2007 3:03 am

*Kaigo laughed* "Dont worry. Hitomi taught me how to fly, so you will be alright!" *Kaigo said as he picked her up, and started flying towards Amegakure* "Let me no if you want to go faster or slower, because I no what it's like to be a first time flier"
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

PostSubject: Re: Lima VS Kaigo   Lima VS Kaigo - Page 3 Icon_minipostedSat Nov 24, 2007 3:40 am

Lima stayed looking at the ground below them for awhile before looking up to him. "No, No, I think this speed is ok" She said and glanced at the ground below them again.

((I think we should continue this somewhere else, like in Ame?))
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: Lima VS Kaigo   Lima VS Kaigo - Page 3 Icon_minipostedSat Nov 24, 2007 4:56 pm

((OK)) ((But u post there lol))

*Kaigo looked around and saw a waterfall and a lake below it, and started to fly towards it* "Alright, we are going to stop there, because I am still tired from the fight ok?"
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

PostSubject: Re: Lima VS Kaigo   Lima VS Kaigo - Page 3 Icon_minipostedSun Nov 25, 2007 12:40 am

((Damn, i thought you would make it.. Razz ))
((Anyway, I will make it in your Citys Forest and move the topic throught the village))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lima VS Kaigo   Lima VS Kaigo - Page 3 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Lima VS Kaigo
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3