Sasuke Vs Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sasuke Vs Naruto

Naruto Rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the konoha melody

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2007-10-03

the konoha melody Empty
PostSubject: the konoha melody   the konoha melody Icon_minipostedThu Nov 01, 2007 11:52 am

Silver closed her eyes from the sudden breeze also smiling as a few leafs danced around her with grace as if the were enticing her to dance as the leafs danced silver opened her eyes to sunlight streaming down on her face through the trees,she then jumped into a tree to her right pulling out 3 shurikens "melody of the leafs and the air...guide the weapons of metal to their real destenation..." at that moment she threw the shurikens towards the sky and when she did the shurikens almost immediately span around and hit the tree opposite her.
Back to top Go down

the konoha melody Empty
PostSubject: Re: the konoha melody   the konoha melody Icon_minipostedSat Nov 03, 2007 9:26 pm

Keno saw her send the weapons flying though he did not bother to speak to her.
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

the konoha melody Empty
PostSubject: Re: the konoha melody   the konoha melody Icon_minipostedSun Nov 04, 2007 3:04 am

Silver heard something move behind the tree she was in "..if you aren't going to speak to the failure...there is no reason for you to be here..." in an instance silver appeared in front of the tree that the shurikens hit and pulled them out with using alot of strength as they were embeded in the tree and slid them back into her holster.
Back to top Go down

the konoha melody Empty
PostSubject: Re: the konoha melody   the konoha melody Icon_minipostedSun Nov 04, 2007 8:17 am

Keno noded softly appearing infront of her, "I see you have a great accruacy. Mind If I train you alittle?" Coughs lightly brushing the wisps of hair away from his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

the konoha melody Empty
PostSubject: Re: the konoha melody   the konoha melody Icon_minipostedFri Nov 09, 2007 9:53 am

Silver smiled with a glint in her eyes "if by train you mean fight....and if by little you mean alot..." before the stranger could even blink silver had backflipped 4 metres into the air and had landed with her knee on the ground as if she was bowing "I am Silver Hatsuki...also known as the twilight glow...my fortitude is speed and my charkra...I am the failure of konoha...may i ask you name?" silver stood up and smiled cheerfully as if she had known the stranger for many years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the konoha melody Empty
PostSubject: Re: the konoha melody   the konoha melody Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

the konoha melody
Page 1 of 1