Sasuke Vs Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sasuke Vs Naruto

Naruto Rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kuro's training(open to anyone)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kuro Kishi

Kuro Kishi

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Kuro's training(open to anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Kuro's training(open to anyone)   Kuro's training(open to anyone) Icon_minipostedSat Nov 10, 2007 8:23 pm

Kuro was walking around to the training grounds and came up to the memorial stone.Orion Neroku."well i wonder how Olan is doing it's been a while since i have seen him."a gust of wind blows in Kuro's direction causing his hair to blow with the wind.

time and time again ninja die on missions.time's have changed though.now that i'm around i will defend this village and anyone who is from here with my life.there live's are more important that mine.

Kuro looks down at his right hand.Kuro pulls out a Kunai and stabs his hand with no emotion.he pulls it out seeing a hole through his hand.Kuro looked at the bone's going through his hand.he aimed perfectly missing his bone's.it then heals and his hand becomes complete again.

stupid demon
Back to top Go down

Kuro's training(open to anyone)
Page 1 of 1