Sasuke Vs Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sasuke Vs Naruto

Naruto Rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Silbers lazy training

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2007-10-03

Silbers lazy training Empty
PostSubject: Silbers lazy training   Silbers lazy training Icon_minipostedWed Oct 03, 2007 1:47 pm

silber sat in a tree looking up at the sky,watching the birds fly past,she realised something and she smiled"happier in a better place....right mother and father...maybe one day i'll forget...and move on....but i'm determined more than ever" she said this calmly,no tears,no pain....all the pain and tears were gone,she jumped out of the tree started her training with aiming shurkiens precisely at the leafs and splitting them in half.
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2007-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Silbers lazy training   Silbers lazy training Icon_minipostedWed Oct 03, 2007 3:55 pm

Han was walking around until he noticed the girl he saw on the ramen shop training "hmm she is tarining" Han went to her "hey remeber me from the ramen shop"
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

PostSubject: well...   Silbers lazy training Icon_minipostedThu Oct 04, 2007 4:54 am

Silber stopped throwing her shurikens and realised someone was there,"oh hey....sorry for being rude before....i'm not really..umm...put it simply....i don't have any friends so its a bit weird talking to someone...",she shrugged and picked up her shurikens and put them back in her holster,"so...i haven't seen you around before...whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Zang

Zang

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Silbers lazy training   Silbers lazy training Icon_minipostedSat Oct 06, 2007 1:04 am

"If you Don't mind I would like to train with you two" Zangetsu said walking up. Zangetsu looked at the girl then the boy " By the way I'm Zangetsu the killing moon" then a loud howl came out from behind him then a wolf appeard on the side of Zangetsu. " This is Ikki my ninja wolf ."
Back to top Go down
http://Anime6.org

PostSubject: Re: Silbers lazy training   Silbers lazy training Icon_minipostedSun Oct 07, 2007 4:46 am

From the shadows he moved silently by their side...This should be an easy fight he muttered to himself waiting for them to begin. He quickly pulls out a couple "Shade" Needles and is ready to toss them at who ever strikes at him first.
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

PostSubject: training   Silbers lazy training Icon_minipostedSun Oct 07, 2007 5:21 am

silber looked out the corner of her eye and seen a flash of something,silver pulled out a darkblade and chucked it at the flash,the dark blade exploded creating a thick,black cloud of smoke,"come out whoever you are"
Back to top Go down
Zang

Zang

PostSubject: Re: Silbers lazy training   Silbers lazy training Icon_minipostedSun Oct 07, 2007 10:52 pm

Zangetsu signaled ikki to force the person out of his hiding spot the wolf jumped into the bushes then a few minutes later ikki returned with a person in his mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silbers lazy training   Silbers lazy training Icon_minipostedMon Oct 08, 2007 1:53 am

...Makes a series of seals and vanishes in a black puff of chakra filled smoke...
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

PostSubject: ...   Silbers lazy training Icon_minipostedMon Oct 08, 2007 2:52 am

silver looks around,"hmmm...either you left or your hiding....i'll take it as left",Silver stands looking around just incase someone really was still there.
Back to top Go down
Zang

Zang

PostSubject: Re: Silbers lazy training   Silbers lazy training Icon_minipostedWed Oct 10, 2007 10:43 pm

" That was strange. So are we gonna start training yet. Because if we are ou better be ready " Zangetsu got into his normal training stance
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

PostSubject: ....   Silbers lazy training Icon_minipostedThu Oct 11, 2007 7:38 am

Silver smiles and nods her head,she does a backflip and lands on her feet and goes into her stance keeping a hand on her sobaki hineh"lets do this"
Back to top Go down
Zang

Zang

PostSubject: Re: Silbers lazy training   Silbers lazy training Icon_minipostedThu Oct 11, 2007 11:04 pm

"Ready or not here i come" Zangetsu rushed at silber with blinding Combos of punches and kicks
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

PostSubject: Re: Silbers lazy training   Silbers lazy training Icon_minipostedFri Oct 12, 2007 10:30 am

Silvers clone disperses and the real one appears on a tree branch holding her sobaki hineh gripping it tightly,"...now here i come",silver jumps out of the tree and charges at him,a flash of bloodlust appears in her eyes when she strikes him in the stomach and the blades pop out and dig into his flesh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silbers lazy training   Silbers lazy training Icon_minipostedSat Oct 13, 2007 1:32 am

"Pathetic" he wispered into her ear as he jabbed a senbon through the back of her neck..."Why do you bother, I am just going to beat both of you..."
Back to top Go down
Zang

Zang

PostSubject: Re: Silbers lazy training   Silbers lazy training Icon_minipostedSat Oct 13, 2007 1:51 am

when the sobaki hineh poped out of Zangetsu's stomach he turned into water. Zangetsu appeared in the sky above keno's head. " This is the end. " Zangetsu thrusted his sword at the top of keno's head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silbers lazy training   Silbers lazy training Icon_minipostedSat Oct 13, 2007 2:10 am

"You must be kidding" he muttered as he grabed the blade by its side cutting his hand slightly, he tossed it aside leaving himself open for a kick on the hostiles way down..".Seriously, why do I bother?"
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

PostSubject: Re: Silbers lazy training   Silbers lazy training Icon_minipostedSun Oct 14, 2007 5:07 am

Silver appeared in the a tree just behind zangetsu, she watched nervously as her clone dispersed,trying to grip onto her sobaki hineh as her hands shaked with not fear but with anger.
Back to top Go down
Zang

Zang

PostSubject: Re: Silbers lazy training   Silbers lazy training Icon_minipostedSun Oct 14, 2007 5:51 pm

Zangetsu glanced at silver "what's wrong with you. Keno poor fool you've sealed your fate by touching my blade with your hands. theres a curse on this blade the shadows will come for you in 3 hours. It's all over for you keno" Zangetsu shethed his blade * zangetsu made hand signs * water clone jutsu 4 clones appeared the clones went after keno with blinding combos of punches and kicks
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

PostSubject: ....   Silbers lazy training Icon_minipostedMon Oct 15, 2007 5:33 am

Silver wanted to kill someone,she just wanted to see blood but she supressed the feeling to.she hid her face underneath the shadow of the leafs wondering why this person would just come out and attack,by wondering this her rage started to build again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silbers lazy training   Silbers lazy training Icon_minipostedFri Oct 19, 2007 6:24 pm

He smirked lightly before tossing a Fire Note towards him making some hand seals and vanishing...
Back to top Go down
Zang

Zang

PostSubject: Re: Silbers lazy training   Silbers lazy training Icon_minipostedTue Oct 23, 2007 3:18 am

Zangetsu dodged the fire note " you will have to do better than that " Zangetsu made some hand signs and he vanished into the shadows
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

PostSubject: ...   Silbers lazy training Icon_minipostedTue Oct 23, 2007 5:19 am

Silber let the rage go seeing as she was not going to be able to express herself the way she felt,"they're so strong..and i'm konohas backwater failure....great!!"
Back to top Go down
Zang

Zang

PostSubject: Re: Silbers lazy training   Silbers lazy training Icon_minipostedWed Oct 24, 2007 10:59 pm

Zangetsu emerged from the shadows " Don't call yourself a failure. Calling yourself a failure shows weakness." Zangetsu walked teard silber and drew his sword.
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

PostSubject: Re: Silbers lazy training   Silbers lazy training Icon_minipostedSat Oct 27, 2007 6:32 am

"being a failure is apart of my life...that will never change...but i'm not about to give up...i never will...i am weak in strength...my determination is as strong as steel...",silver slides down the tree and does some hand seals,"!ogiku power!",silvers hands and feet glow with an weird silver charkra,she punches the air and watches zangs stomach get punched by the force of the air.

Last edited by on Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zang

Zang

PostSubject: Re: Silbers lazy training   Silbers lazy training Icon_minipostedSat Oct 27, 2007 9:01 pm

" That was unepected but anyway here go's . Dark cresent moon slash " Zangetsu black sword glowed an evil purple. A beam of purple chakra exploded from his sword in the form of the cresent moon. The beam whirled through the air with much intensity the it curved and missed silver hitting the tree behind her causeing it to explode in to tiny wood shavings. " Damn is I missed Theres alwas to much curve on the beam."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silbers lazy training   Silbers lazy training Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Silbers lazy training
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next