Sasuke Vs Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sasuke Vs Naruto

Naruto Rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some Training

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Some Training Empty
PostSubject: Some Training   Some Training Icon_minipostedMon Oct 08, 2007 2:12 am

Lima stood there, facing Zangetsu, trying to train him. "Again!" She said, hoping that this time he would be able to perform the Water Clone technique and make 4 clones. "Come on!" She urged him
Back to top Go down
Zang

Zang

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2007-10-04

Some Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Training   Some Training Icon_minipostedMon Oct 08, 2007 2:24 am

Zangetsu said "why do i need water clones when I have Shadow clones" he said while making 3 shadow clones this time
Back to top Go down
http://Anime6.org
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Some Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Training   Some Training Icon_minipostedMon Oct 08, 2007 9:18 am

Lima sighed, he would definitley have to get some work done on him. "Well then I cant teach you how to reconstruct them then" She said. She wanted him to know how to do it so that he would understand how to reconstruct them. When you know how to reconstruct Water clones and put more chakra into them to make them stronger, they become even powerfuller than Shadow Clones
Back to top Go down
Zang

Zang

Some Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Training   Some Training Icon_minipostedTue Oct 09, 2007 1:57 am

Zangetsu tried again he put more effort in to it. the clone came out but the color was paler Zangetsu sighed "well at least I managed to make four this time" He laughed and the clones made a little chuckle " next time I'll put more chakra in to it"
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Some Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Training   Some Training Icon_minipostedTue Oct 09, 2007 9:07 am

"You do that" Said Tammi, not annoyed at all "Your doing good but these clones.. Can be very strong if you know how to use them properly" She explained. She sat down on a bench that was near the training area that they where using inside theTraining Quarters. As far as anyone else knew they where just ordinary people that where trying to get better at being ninjas, not a Hunter Nin and a Trainee Hunter Nin
Back to top Go down
Zang

Zang

Some Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Training   Some Training Icon_minipostedTue Oct 09, 2007 11:18 pm

This time Zangetsu put more effort into it " 3 times the charm Water clone jutsu " When Zangetsu looked there stood 4 exact replicas of himself Zangetsu screamed with excitement " I did it " then he poked the clones to make sure they were stable. Zangetsu Hi5ed the clones on a job well done
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Some Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Training   Some Training Icon_minipostedWed Oct 10, 2007 2:13 am

Lima smiled at him and got up, walking over to the clones and him. "now do you want to learn how to reconstruct them?" She asked who she thought was the real Zang
Back to top Go down
Zang

Zang

Some Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Training   Some Training Icon_minipostedWed Oct 10, 2007 10:28 pm

" Hello I'm over here " he real Zangetsu walked in front of lima " I would like to learn how reconstruct my clones "
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Some Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Training   Some Training Icon_minipostedSat Nov 10, 2007 1:36 am

Lima sighed and moved over so that she could see all of the 5 Zangetsus. "Ok then, i guess i will need to show you how by doing it" She said and made herself a Water clone, it looked like an exact replica of her. She got out a Kunai and slashed it at the water clone, half of its waist was now gone and some water lay on the floor. She made a Single Handseal and then, concentaiting her chakra, the Clone began to rebuild itself. The normal Fatal attack for the water clone changed into a scratchless one, not being harmed at all. "Now you try" She said "When you make a injury like i just made, do that hand seal and then concentrait the chakra into the clone to have it rebuild"
Back to top Go down
Olan Neroku
Kage
Kage
Olan Neroku

Number of posts : 187

Some Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Training   Some Training Icon_minipostedSat Nov 10, 2007 4:26 am

Olan was walking in the forest during the day, his first days as the Hokage of Konoha. Olan's father would be proud, Olan was looking for something to do, he escaped the risk of being buried by work. as Olan walked around he noticed Lima, who was with Zangetsu, Olan remembered looking at his file. Olan walked out into the open, he wore his normal outfit, but the Fire crest was on his chest. even though Olan was the Hokage his smile still gave out a positive and never changing mood to him

"hey Lima, how have you been, haven't seen you for a while."
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Some Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Training   Some Training Icon_minipostedSat Nov 10, 2007 5:06 am

Lima turned her head to see Olan walking up to them, She collapsed her
Water close and walked over to him. "Hey There olan" She said and stopped infront of him "How are you? Being the Hokage and everything?" She asked kindly, eager to hear his thoughts of his first week being hokage.
Back to top Go down
Olan Neroku
Kage
Kage
Olan Neroku

Some Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Training   Some Training Icon_minipostedSat Nov 10, 2007 5:25 am

"hehe well it wasnt exactly as i thought it would be, lots of paperwork thats for certain. luckily i got my clones to finish up the work. but most of it is all about paperwork and paperwork. but its always nice to watch the shinobi train hard"

Olan walked up to Zangetsu and smiled

"if you want to become an even stronger shinobi, i recommend you listen to Shardic, i've known her for years, and she knows her stuff no doubt."
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Some Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Training   Some Training Icon_minipostedSat Nov 10, 2007 6:09 am

((Its Shard, not Shardic lol))

Lima nodded and looked over to Zangetsu, he was trying to figure out how to concentrait his chakra into his clones after she had told him how. "Im His tutor now" She explained "He can be quite talented at times" She added. "But some other times hes just an Annoying little brat that cant do squat" She said playfully, joking and giving a small laugh afterwards. "Nah, Only joking" She said incase he took it soo seriously "He just dosent follow my instructions properly sometimes" She explained
Back to top Go down
Olan Neroku
Kage
Kage
Olan Neroku

Some Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Training   Some Training Icon_minipostedSat Nov 10, 2007 3:59 pm

(sorry lol)

"well if hes gonna want to become an even stronger shinobi, he'll listen to you"

Olan looked at the two of them and felt a little hyped up.

"hey, you know what...i've just decided, i wanna teach you two weapon jutsus. they're signature moves of mine that i want to teach someone, why not teach it to you two?"
Back to top Go down
Zang

Zang

Some Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Training   Some Training Icon_minipostedWed Nov 14, 2007 12:31 am

Zangetsu took out a bowl of ramen he had been saving in his bag. The ramen was a bit cold but he didn't mind very much. He started to slurp down his ramen. He soon finished his ramen and threw Ikki a peice of raw steak.
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Some Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Training   Some Training Icon_minipostedWed Nov 14, 2007 12:41 am

Lima smiled, Zang could always be known as the person who didnt really care. "I would love to Olan" She said "Or should i start to call you Hokage?" She asked him enthusiasticly. "Zang over there might look like he dosent care but i bet he would be glad to learn some techniques"
Back to top Go down
Zang

Zang

Some Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Training   Some Training Icon_minipostedWed Nov 14, 2007 12:57 am

Zangetsu glanced at Lima and Olan " just so you know I can hear every thing you are saying I have the senses of a wolf and yes I would love to learn some new techniques. " Zangetsu stomach growled loudly . " But i'm still hungry. '
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2007-09-25

Some Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Training   Some Training Icon_minipostedThu Nov 15, 2007 9:16 pm

Han was just walking around tring to find a good place to find, Han heared some noise so he went there to check what was happening, he saw Lima Olan and some weird guy Han jumped and landed beside Lima "hey Lima, Olan and the guy that i dont know, i havent seen you for some time"
Back to top Go down
Olan Neroku
Kage
Kage
Olan Neroku

Some Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Training   Some Training Icon_minipostedSat Nov 24, 2007 3:38 am

Olan nodded to them and drew his sword, just as the senka Yaiba was completely un-sheathed. Olan noticed han standing there, Olan smiled to him

"hey Han, well theres another one that could learn my jutsu"

Olan looked at the three of them and noded

"well, this jutsu is used for weapons, swords, spears, axes, anything, the only weapons that cant be used for is thrown ones."

Olan's sword began to glow chakra was thrusted into the blade. Olan examined the Senka Yaiba, even though it has been through hell and back with Olan, it still had the same strength when i was given to him long ago.

"this jutsu is more like 5 jutsus, your affinity depends on which one you can do, now tell me you guys. what are your affinities."

Olan would know their affinities already, but you know him, always trying to avoid paperwork.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Training   Some Training Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Some Training
Page 1 of 1