Sasuke Vs Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sasuke Vs Naruto

Naruto Rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Olan's Training (public)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Olan Neroku
Kage
Kage
Olan Neroku

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Olan's Training (public) Empty
PostSubject: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) Icon_minipostedWed Oct 03, 2007 12:46 pm

Olan walks to the clearing with his full gear and his chakra fully charged. the breeze filled the air with leaves, the leaves encircled around Olan, flowing around him like chakra itself, Olan's eyes looked toward the ground, his eyes closed, meditating inside himself to begin his training, suddenly Olan whips out from his side eight shuriken, throwing them as hard as he could in the air, the shuriken left the strong grip of Olans hands and spun into the air, Olan then threw more and more until about two dozen shuriken began were over his head, showing small specs of shadow around Olan, he then Draws his sword, prepared to block every one of them, the beginning of his training.
Back to top Go down
Kira_Lee
Kira_Lee

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) Icon_minipostedWed Oct 03, 2007 1:35 pm

Kira saw Olan. She hadn't seen him, for about two years. Since she had gone for her six months of training. Even when she had returned to Konoha and become a Jounin one and a half years ago, she hadn't seen him. She had been training nearby. Clang! She slammed her sword against his, coming out of nowhere, "Long time no see Olan," she said, grinning at him, wondering if he recognized her.
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2007-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) Icon_minipostedWed Oct 03, 2007 3:51 pm

Han was walking around until he noticed some shuriken in the air so he went to check it out and saw Olan and a wired girl he hasnt seen before so he went to them "hey Olan and the wired girl that i dont know"
Back to top Go down
Kira_Lee
Kira_Lee

PostSubject: Re: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) Icon_minipostedThu Oct 04, 2007 1:55 am

Kira snorted. This guy looked familiar. Green hair, what was behind those glasses? Who did she know with green hair... Han! She pushed the hair out of her face, and looked at him, her eyebrows evident now.

"Remember me?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Olan Neroku
Kage
Kage
Olan Neroku

PostSubject: Re: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) Icon_minipostedThu Oct 04, 2007 2:29 am

Olan was a little surprised when Kira got in the way of his shuriken, he pushed away and brought up his sword, with his new skills as an ANBU member, he swiftly swung his sword at incredible speeds, blocking every one of them, the shuriken and kunai dug into the ground, everywhere but the area where Olan was standing.

"whew, u startled me there Kira, long time no see, so how have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Kira_Lee
Kira_Lee

PostSubject: Re: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) Icon_minipostedThu Oct 04, 2007 6:37 am

"I travelled for six months," said Kira, she lowered her sword, "Came back, learnt some new tricks, took up teaching disadvantaged Shinobi and got promoted to Special Jounin," she grinned, "Where've you been though? Ooh, looks like you've gotten stronger,".
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

PostSubject: Re: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) Icon_minipostedThu Oct 04, 2007 6:43 am

Han looked at the girl "hmm do i remeber her nope i sure dont" Han then looked at her hair "hmm nice hair cut but sorry i cant remeber you and i have a feeling that i shouldnt i dont know why"
Back to top Go down
Olan Neroku
Kage
Kage
Olan Neroku

PostSubject: Re: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) Icon_minipostedThu Oct 04, 2007 12:54 pm

"thats cool, well when you guys left i was training like a maniac hehe, my team was killed off too though. so they put me as a jonin for my skills, after i become stronger, i got promoted to ANBU black ops, they believed i was as strong as my father before me, and for some reason people started to call me the black fang, so i just went with it, and painted my armor black. "
Back to top Go down
Kira_Lee
Kira_Lee

PostSubject: Re: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) Icon_minipostedFri Oct 05, 2007 12:51 am

"Sweet," said Kira, "I hope to make ANBU one day, but for now... I'm cool with Special Jounin..." she looked at Han and snorted, good for him, if he didn't remember, that was alright, she'd make him remember, "Nice to see you back Olan,"
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

PostSubject: Re: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) Icon_minipostedFri Oct 05, 2007 2:04 am

Han was confused "huh Olan do you know her or should i know he ,what is happening" Han looked at the girl and got closer "hmm i still dont know you who in the world are you" Han then thought about it "hmm nothing in pumping in my head"
Back to top Go down
Olan Neroku
Kage
Kage
Olan Neroku

PostSubject: Re: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) Icon_minipostedFri Oct 05, 2007 3:19 am

"yea Han, i've known her since i was like a genin i believe. shes one chick you dont want to mess with hehe"
Back to top Go down
Kira_Lee
Kira_Lee

PostSubject: Re: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) Icon_minipostedFri Oct 05, 2007 3:27 am

"Maybe," said Kira, losing her patience, "This will help you remember," she punched Han, aiming for his face, in a way she had done in the past. Wow, how thick had Han gotten. It was taking him that long remember? Kira was... Lima's best friend, the girl who Han never liked and was never liked in return, the one that had tried to stop him running away, "Remember yet?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

PostSubject: Re: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) Icon_minipostedFri Oct 05, 2007 3:35 am

Han moved his head to the right as her hand was beside him "hmm no no no no noooooooooooooo" Han then looked at her carefuly "please dont tell me, it cant be no its not Kira" Han look at the both of them "Kira lond time no see" Han said friendly "Kira did you some how find Hayato?" Han asked
Back to top Go down
Kira_Lee
Kira_Lee

PostSubject: Re: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) Icon_minipostedFri Oct 05, 2007 9:39 am

"Did it take you that long to work it out?" said Kira, raising her eyebrows, "I just cut my hair, and I see you've done the opposite, but I still realized it was you. God, why would I be looking for that idiot anyway?" she asked, remembering Hayato, the boy that wouldn't stop looking at her, "I've got more important things to deal with, being a Special Jounin now and all,"
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

PostSubject: Re: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) Icon_minipostedFri Oct 05, 2007 9:51 am

Han looked at her with a smile "will you really changed" Han then looked at the sky "i know you wont be looking for him but i thought that you met him somewhere because i havent seen him for 2 years and i really wana know what happend to him because i think hes dead..." Han then closed his eyes "no no he cant be dead" Han then opened them and looked at Kira "did he really die" Han thought to himself
Back to top Go down
Kira_Lee
Kira_Lee

PostSubject: Re: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) Icon_minipostedFri Oct 05, 2007 10:17 am

"He... can't be dead," said Kira, she raised her eyebrows, "Even I couldn't lay a scratch on the guy," she looked at him, "I haven't changed as much as you. Looks wise. All I did, was cut my hair. It's easier now... I'm a teacher, for disadvantaged Shinobi with problems fighting," she shrugged, "So where are you now? Still a genin?"
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

PostSubject: Re: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) Icon_minipostedFri Oct 05, 2007 10:38 am

Han laughed looking ar Kira "are you kidden me i am an S-Rank Jounin" Han then smiled "and you are a teacher now thats good news but please dont let your students to turn out like you please"
Back to top Go down
Olan Neroku
Kage
Kage
Olan Neroku

PostSubject: Re: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) Icon_minipostedFri Oct 05, 2007 3:05 pm

"umm..... am i the only one who hasnt changed at all? hehe well if they become like Kira then it wouldent be her fault, they would be admiring her, copying someones atitude is another way of showing admiration"

*well i think i am the only one who hasent changed, only my strength's have changed, maybe a little less amount of weaknesses though hehe*
Back to top Go down
Kira_Lee
Kira_Lee

PostSubject: Re: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) Icon_minipostedSat Oct 06, 2007 1:31 am

"Well," said Kira, "For starters, I'm only really teaching students who are like me, disadvantaged. So they are kids in wheelchairs, people with missing limbs, children who are blind or have other mental disabilities and people like me who can't use specific types of Jutsu," she shrugged, "And if you've got things like that, and you want to be strong, you need to train. Of course, I just teach them the basics, if they want to train or not's their choice... but you know, I've just got an ironclad training policy for myself, and that's why I'm like this, but if they want to follow, they can, or if they don't, they don't have to," she smirked, "But just because I'm the teacher, I'm not changing my ways,"
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

PostSubject: Re: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) Icon_minipostedSat Oct 06, 2007 2:50 am

Han looked at Kira and asked her "Kira tell me the truth and the truth only, do you miss Hayato or you dont even think about him" Han really wanted to know the answer because Han hasnt seen Hayato for 2 years so he wanted to know what Kira thought of Hayato
Back to top Go down
Kira_Lee
Kira_Lee

PostSubject: Re: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) Icon_minipostedSat Oct 06, 2007 2:54 am

"No," said Kira, not putting any thought into her answer, "I never even liked the guy, actually, I hardly ever talked to him. I fought him a few times, but I fight everyone, we've never had private discussions though. He was a chivalrous wuss," she added sharply, "Why do you want to know? It's not like I'm going to go out with him,"
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

PostSubject: Re: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) Icon_minipostedSat Oct 06, 2007 2:14 pm

Han looked at Kira with a wired face "will i just wanted to know because he stopped talking about you before he left, when you first met him ,he was always talking about you but when we left this village he didnt even think about you" Han then smiled at Kira "will its too bad anyways you didnt like him so its good that he stopped thinking about you"
Back to top Go down
Olan Neroku
Kage
Kage
Olan Neroku

PostSubject: Re: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) Icon_minipostedSat Oct 06, 2007 5:29 pm

"hmm, i think i miss a lot of things happening between everyone when im training, hehe. i dont know whaty happened between you and hayato Kira, but i hope theres no bad blood between you two"
Back to top Go down
Kira_Lee
Kira_Lee

PostSubject: Re: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) Icon_minipostedSun Oct 07, 2007 2:02 am

"There's bad blood between me and everyone," said Kira, thinking about it, "Hayato had a crush on me... I never liked him, but it takes a lot to get me to like a person, so yeah..."
Back to top Go down
Olan Neroku
Kage
Kage
Olan Neroku

PostSubject: Re: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) Icon_minipostedSun Oct 07, 2007 2:45 am

"ahhh ok hehe, at least he doesent think about you all the time, but maybe if he sees you again it could come back to him, wow feels like gossip back at the academy? hehe"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Olan's Training (public)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next