Sasuke Vs Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sasuke Vs Naruto

Naruto Rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Olan's Training (public)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Olan's Training (public) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) - Page 3 Icon_minipostedSat Oct 13, 2007 4:59 pm

*Kaigo moved back, and dodged Keno's attack* "What are you doing!? " *Kaigo asked as it rained harder*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) - Page 3 Icon_minipostedSat Oct 13, 2007 5:10 pm

Shrugs,"Wanted a spar?" Pauses a moment laughing lightly,"Unless you need my help..."
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) - Page 3 Icon_minipostedSat Oct 13, 2007 5:17 pm

"I kinda needed your help... I still dont have that Fire move I wanted..." *Kaigo said looking at Keno and then at Olan* "Let's see them get out of that them freaking Konoha LOSERS!"
Back to top Go down
Olan Neroku
Kage
Kage
Olan Neroku

Number of posts : 187

PostSubject: Re: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) - Page 3 Icon_minipostedSat Oct 13, 2007 9:56 pm

Olan became caged inside the water sphere, pushing against the chamber trying to get himself out. but no luck, no escape, Olan looked at Kaigo and the ninja who just caught him by surprise. the word *losers* rang through Olan's mind like an alarm Losers? LOSERS? this guy has no respect for anyone, he's gonna try to destroy Han and Kira, no.....no way slowly an dark and evil chakra rose from Olan's body, surrounding him and shadowing his face, the dark chakra tore through the water sphere and surrounded it, giving out a demonic evil chill down the spine of everyone. No.... i made a promise that i would never let anyone hurt my friends....never the dark Chakra began to boil and destroying the water sphere completely in an instant. Olan stood up the dark chakra surrounding him, his eyes were completely closed, the black chakra gave out a more savage look to Olan, no one has ever seen Olan like this before. the demon.... Shiruba Akuma, after a long time, the demon finally came out. Olan's eyes opened, the eyes of Olan were no longer seen normally, silver eyes were viewable showing anger, blood lust, hate, evil in the silver eyes. Olan then Let out a Gigantic yell, shaking the earth itself, fissures grew around him, trees were cracking at the stumps. Olan lo9oked directly at the real Kaigo and Keno, Olan gave them a smirk and then revealed his teeth, the teeth looked dreadful, like an animal's Olan then disappeared, nowhere in sight, not even a trace of him was viewable except for the destruction from the roar. the look of Olan's savage smile was printed into everyones mind.
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) - Page 3 Icon_minipostedSat Oct 13, 2007 10:13 pm

"Someone has a demon in them, but I got a great sense of bloodlust. Your right there!" *Kaigo said threwing a kunai and 3 shuriken at the area behind Keno.*
Back to top Go down
Olan Neroku
Kage
Kage
Olan Neroku

PostSubject: Re: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) - Page 3 Icon_minipostedSat Oct 13, 2007 10:37 pm

the three kunai, whizzed bast Keno's head, they flew and shot straight inside a tree *WRONG* Olan appeared behind Keigo, a giant ball of chakra was in his hand, the Rasengan, but it looked different the chakra in the rasengan was completely black. giving it a more destructive look to it. Olan aimed the rasengan right at Keigo. pushing right through him.
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) - Page 3 Icon_minipostedSat Oct 13, 2007 10:41 pm

(Its Kaigo lol)

*Kaigo had switched places with his last Water clone, and was to the left of Olan and made 4 more water clones, and it started to rain* "You arent winning so easily" *Kaigo said doing handsigns, and a giant Rock dragon, Fire Dragon, and Lightning Dragon appeared*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) - Page 3 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 14, 2007 12:13 am

Looks like your in quite a prediument Kaigo he murrumred to himself before touching a seal on his neck. Soon after he sent a series of Sen-bon in Olan's Direction bellowing to him,"I'm not going to kill you, but obviously this is getting out of hand" After saying such he appeared bellow him (In the ground) and impailed a Sen-bon in his ankle to try and keep him from resiting, trying to pull him down.
Back to top Go down
Olan Neroku
Kage
Kage
Olan Neroku

PostSubject: Re: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) - Page 3 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 14, 2007 1:31 am

(srry dude, i was thinking about another forum lol)

Olan took every senbon hit like it was nothing, and felt no pain but an itch on his ankle, Olan pulled up his leg, with Keno under him, and with one powerful stomp he smashed the ground creating a small earthquake. the senbons then popped out of his body, the wounds quickly healed in an instant Olan then looked up to the three dragons with a complete rage. he then Drew his sword, the blade normally shined a bright white aura, but this time, the blade gave out a completely dark aura giving out a dark look to it. Olan gave a smirk showing his demonic teeth to Kaigo.
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) - Page 3 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 14, 2007 1:35 am

"You have a sword too huh?" *Kaigo did some handsigns and summoned the sword of Hitomi's father* "I got one as well. Now my Rock Dragon, help me and Keno, if it's needed. Lightning Dragon, Kill that little girl over there, and my Fire Dragon, Kill the little boy" *Kaigo directed as the dragons shot out a fire/lightning type jutsu at the opponents*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) - Page 3 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 14, 2007 1:49 am

Is brought under gasping for air, No one does this to me he thought to himself drawling his Dual Katanas his own demon coming on slowly. Wrong move you pathetic excuse for a ninja he stated before rising to the surface to slash and stab at him intensly. (Check my Weapons before posting) Soon after his eyes turn an icy white and his blades glow with a soft black radiance. You have made your life hell! he said quickly before sheathing the blades while jumping back and making a couple hand symbols and sending a Lightning Blade towards him, (Higher lvl Chidori) it glows with a sorrowful meaning. You will die! he thought as he rushed towards him with it aiming for the demonted ninja's chest.
Back to top Go down
Olan Neroku
Kage
Kage
Olan Neroku

PostSubject: Re: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) - Page 3 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 14, 2007 2:00 am

"NO!"

Olan dropped his sword the dark blade stabbed into the ground, Olan quickly made the shadow handsign, suddenly two Clones of Olan at his demon state went both in front of Kira and Han, The lightning Dragon shot out a powerful electric blast towards them, Olan's clone Blade created an Electric aura around it, the electric blast from the dragon was sucked into the sword, the blade then was completely charged from the blast, Olan then stabbed the ground a Fissure with the speed of electricity went right under the Thunder Dragon, The earth it stood under collapsed as if there was no mantle between the earth's crust and core. another Clone went in front of Han the blade then was covered in a liquid sheet over it, the Clone then Ran towards the Fireball, raising his sword over his head, The sheet of water then grew larger than the Senka Yaiba itself, the Clone then slashed at the fireball, spitting it in two, the spit fireballs continued to go, but they went past Han, sending destruction to the trees behind him.. the Real Olan smiled at the Ninja attacking him, Olan then leaped back, avoiding the strike from below, the speeding ninja gave Olan's demon a thought of a challenge, Olan then brought out his hand a black Chakra formed in his palm, the demonic demon overpowered the black Rasengan. making barely controllable, Olan then at nearly instant speeds ran toward the Ninja, suddenly another Olan came from underground pushing itself into the way of The ninja coming towards the real one, with a Black Rasengan in hand, aiming for his chest.

(big post, but its a lot of stuff to do.)
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) - Page 3 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 14, 2007 2:05 am

*As the rain came down, Kaigo did handsigns, and appeared behind Kira, taking the sword, and put it around her neck* "Olan, move and she is dead" *Kaigo said with a sadistic grin*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) - Page 3 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 14, 2007 2:08 am

He smirks lightly as the ninja came from the ground his chidori piercing straight through it like he wasnt there and he continues to the origonal Olan with incredibale speed, (About 2x faster than sound) once he reached Olan and their Jutsus clashed he pushed with all his strength to knock him back and have his jutsu kill this ninja.
From his eye a black tear rolls down his face touching the floor and exploding in flames of black and blue sneding all those on the battle field flying in all directions...
Back to top Go down
Olan Neroku
Kage
Kage
Olan Neroku

PostSubject: Re: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) - Page 3 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 14, 2007 2:23 am

Olan pushed as hard as he could and in a demonic and telepathic communication the demon spoke to Keno's mind

"you are a skilled shinobi, but i have been waiting for too long just to have some punk try to kill the vessel that i rely on"

a clone Nearby created a few handsigns and suddenly the clone took over Olan's place, taking the blow, but with the clones final act, it gripped onto Keno's arm and shined a bright light, the Clone then created a great explosion right next to Keno (cant dodge that) Olan then stood there looking directly at Kaigo's eyes, Glaring at him furiously

"another shinobi who thinks he can control others"

the other Clone nearby also created some handsigns, suddenly Kira appeared at the same place as the other clone and the clone was being pushed toward Kaigo's blade, the Clone then exploded greatly, Olan pulled Kira with his wind control. Olan then kept his eyes around him, watching if the ninjas may do something else to hurt him or his friends.
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) - Page 3 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 14, 2007 2:26 am

*Kaigo performed handsigns before Keno's explosion, and used a substitution to himself, then appeared behind Keno, grabbed him, then disappeared in the forest about 100 feet away* "You are lucky" *Kaigo said putting Keno down*
Back to top Go down
Olan Neroku
Kage
Kage
Olan Neroku

PostSubject: Re: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) - Page 3 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 14, 2007 2:30 am

(that was a satisfying match, great job you guys, but it does kind of suk that Keno didnt come earlier lol but no more fighting, i know both ur guys are weary and so is Olan, and we gotta wait for Han and Kira to post too , but you guys had me thinking hard lol Laughing cheers cheers cheers )

Olan's demon receded inside of Him, his body became weary after the fighting, his knees shook, but he kept standing. Olan looked at Kira and Han and smiled, his teeth went back to normal as his teeth were revealed to them. mentally he felt bad for opening up his demon.
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) - Page 3 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 14, 2007 2:35 am

(lol ok, but I think I need this last post... lol)

*Kaigo left a note next to where Olan was standing, about 10 feet or so away from him. It read* "Olan of the Leaf, your skills are great. Your demon.... beyond many. I, Kaigo Sheitan of the Rain, invite you to join the village Hidden in the Rain. Write back with coal, and let the bird above you get it" *A large bird was flying in circles above Olan*
Back to top Go down
Olan Neroku
Kage
Kage
Olan Neroku

PostSubject: Re: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) - Page 3 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 14, 2007 2:41 am

Olan walked on over to the note on the ground and looked at it, Olan then pulled out a paint brush from his toolkit with ink filled on the brush

*Kaigo, i appreciate your offer, but i must deny, your skills are great too, especially the three dragons you had there, but i made a promise to my father, mother, and myself that i would stay with this village until i die. i wish you have good luck replenishing your health, same goes for Keno*

Olan then rose the note over his head, the bird clenched the note with its claws and flew away, Olan then looked at Kira and Han and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) - Page 3 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 14, 2007 2:43 am

*The bird came to Kaigo, and he took the note*

"Looks like he denied it..." *Kaigo said burning the note, then kicked the ashes*

Last edited by on Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Olan Neroku
Kage
Kage
Olan Neroku

PostSubject: Re: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) - Page 3 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 14, 2007 2:44 am

(OOC : SHE??????!!!!) lol
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) - Page 3 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 14, 2007 2:46 am

(Sorry, im on 3 threads with Hitomi, I talk nd say she alot, force of habit, my bad,... I will edit it now lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) - Page 3 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Olan's Training (public)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3