Sasuke Vs Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sasuke Vs Naruto

Naruto Rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Olan's Training (public)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Han

Han

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2007-09-25

Olan's Training (public) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 07, 2007 4:34 am

Han looked at Olan and smiled "no i mean that he isnt even thinking of her i bet he doesnt even care its like hes a new person that doesnt know anyone" Han then looked at Kira "but its good that he stopped thinking about you"
Back to top Go down
Kira_Lee
Kira_Lee

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Oct 08, 2007 1:23 am

"Haha," said Kira, laughing, "I had no friends in the academy, I wasn't there for long anyway... I flunked, remember?" she smirked, "But oh yeah, there was lots of gossip when I was there... "Did you hear about that Kira Lee, doesn't have a talent. She could give up from all I care..." or "That girl's never gonna get to be a Jounin, never," or whatever"" Kira smirked, "Before the love issues came around, I always the topic of the gossip. But I think I prefer it this way, and I guess I am a Jounin now, so haha to those kids," she smirked, "So what have you guys been up to lately?"
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Oct 08, 2007 1:48 am

*Kaigo sneaked into the village and was eaves dropping on the entire conversation* "aww, so touching. What's your disability?" *Kaigo looked around, and was sitting on a branch on a nearby tree*
Back to top Go down
Olan Neroku
Kage
Kage
Olan Neroku

Number of posts : 187

PostSubject: Re: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Oct 08, 2007 3:23 am

"well i hope my old friends are doing well, i think you guys might remember Daiki, Kuro, and Auron, man those were the days, in my genin years we always were togethor, then after i became a chunin, everyone went their seperate ways, Auron advanced in his medical Jutsu, i think hes one of the best at some village far away, Kuro was suppose to do something at the village hidden in the mist, but heard nothing from him, and Daiki went in search for the secrets behind his past. damn i just wish we were back in our genin years"

Olan's ears wiggled hearing a noise up in the tree, Olan looked up and saw a Shinobi sitting up on a branch. it Kind of annoyed Olan that someone would be eaves dropping on someone elses converation, but he kept his peace
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

PostSubject: Re: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Oct 08, 2007 4:32 am

Han looked at Olan and laughed "man these were really the days" Han then started looking at the sky and started thinking "hmm i wonder if Noesk is ok,man i really miss that dude" Han then noticed someone sitting on a branch on a tree "hmm so who could that be" Han ignored him because he didnt care
Back to top Go down
Kira_Lee
Kira_Lee

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Oct 08, 2007 5:12 am

"I just can't use some other Jutsu," said Kira, flicking her hand carelessly, "But whatever. I'm a Special Jounin now, and I teach disabled Ninjas... and I prefer it this way, I only have to worry about one type of jutsu, not two hundred," she shrugged. She felt that she could never cope with more Jutsu, she was happy the way it was.
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Oct 08, 2007 5:19 am

"Only a Special Jounin? Then a battle with Konoha losers is an easy win for an Anbu Member like myself" *Kaigo said as he looked at everyone.* "Well, if you losers have nothing better to talk about, then I guess I will be going"
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

PostSubject: Re: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Oct 08, 2007 9:38 am

Han looked at the new comer "losers" Han got up and took out his axe "hmm you know people always tell me that the person that insults people the insult goes back to him so that means that you are the loser" Han took out a kunai and was ready for any attack.
Back to top Go down
Olan Neroku
Kage
Kage
Olan Neroku

PostSubject: Re: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Oct 08, 2007 12:31 pm

"looks whose talking, someone who is low enough to eaves drop on other peoples conversations must be a loser, what? cant make any friends of your own? and your not talking to a weak shinobi here, im the Black Fang thank you very much"

Olan began to get irritated of this pest, why should he be allowed to come here and call us losers.

(OOC : all ANBU members and people in the countries know of the Black Fang as the top ANBU in Konoha)
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Oct 08, 2007 12:49 pm

"Yeah. You all are Losers. The village dont have you on missions I can tell. Thats why you are all just sitting here like.....Losers. And I got friends. To be honest, One is on their way. And the Black Fang of Konoha? Well this may not be so bad afterall" *Kaigo performed some handsigns, and it began to rain all in and around Konoha. He then did some more handsigns, and 3 Water Clones Appeared around him* "Now, you try to attack.... This aught to be pretty funny!" *Kaigo said giving it a smark remark*
Back to top Go down
Olan Neroku
Kage
Kage
Olan Neroku

PostSubject: Re: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Oct 08, 2007 2:16 pm

*damn, i hate it when people are so low they have to try to put them lower than they are, oh this guys gonna pay Olan created the shadow hand sign and four shadow clones appeared in the exact posture and movement as Olan, the five Olan's in exact sync. pull out two sets of wires, tieing them in both hands, the wires hung off their hands like string, the four clones leaped surrounding Kaigo, at sync, they whipped their wires, and suddenly the wires changed from their depressing string liek state, to strong powerful wires as straight as spears, and also in sync they attacked the surrounded clones in a relentless Horizontal spin
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

PostSubject: Re: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Oct 08, 2007 3:51 pm

Han noticed that it was rainning "dam it now i cant use my axe" Han saw Olan getting ready for a fight "maybe Olan can take him on" Han left Olan to fight him and waited to see what is going to happen "hmm Olan can take him on but his friend is on his way here so when his friend comes is when i jump in"
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Oct 08, 2007 9:39 pm

*Kaigo did handsigns, along with his clones, and disappeared into the ground, now having about an inch of rain there. Kaigo appeared about 20 feet behind Han, and 1 water clone came behind a shadow clone, and used Water Prison Jutsu on it, destroying it* "Dont let your guard down child" *Kaigo said wickedly, throwing a kunai At Han, and a Kunai at one of Olan's clones*
Back to top Go down
Olan Neroku
Kage
Kage
Olan Neroku

PostSubject: Re: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Oct 08, 2007 10:22 pm

Olan's wires receded into his hands, creating a more powerful Iron fist Olan's clone grabbed the kunai coming at him and slipped it into the toolkit attached to his pants. Olan's clones looked at eachother and at once Punched the ground, savagely destroying the ground. the fissure tore apart the ground, sucking the water in the soil of the ground Olan himself kept his guard up. suddenly a dozen giant Shuriken began to float around Olan, spinning fast enough to become blurs. two of them flew right at Kaigo, at high speeds.
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Oct 08, 2007 10:25 pm

*Kaigo switched placed with a clone, and the 2 shuriken hit the water clone* "Too bad, you wont be able to survive the end of this battle" *Kaigo did handsigns, and it stopped raining water, but started to rain oil on everyone*"Give up, and join Ame. It is better than this damned village!"
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

PostSubject: Re: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Oct 08, 2007 10:30 pm

Han noticed the kunai that was coming at him "is this a joke" Han thought as he moved to his right and the kunai went passed him "you know Olan is the one fighting you not me because if i help Olan you will be dead by now" Han said looked at the dumb ninja
Back to top Go down
Olan Neroku
Kage
Kage
Olan Neroku

PostSubject: Re: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Oct 09, 2007 2:45 am

Olan noticed the black rain falling around him. the drops of black water gave more weight on his clothes than the water

"im never gonna join that village, Konoha is my village, this is My Will of Fire"

Olan leaped into the air, his chakra pushed him high up in the air, suddenly a Clone swiftly ran next to Han, he then grabbed Han and there him high up in the air. Han flew toward Olan as the real Olan drew his Sword as the blade unsheathed of the black sheath, at the hilt a stream of fire scorched the blade giving it a spark torched from below. Olan threw his sword down to the earth, its flame continue to burn with ease Olan then mad his wires unwind, and spun at high speeds, han Floated Nearby, with Olan's Chakra, the wind pushed him Closer to Olan, and then the Wires surrounded Olan and Han, Making a Chakra Sphere, with Olan's Last words echoing through Kaigo. the Sword stabbed the ground Igniting the Rain and Earth around it. luckily for Olan and Han the Sphere of Chakra protected them from the flames, the Sphere then fell to the Ground. Smashing onto the ground, with the flames not even touching The Chakra Sphere
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Oct 09, 2007 2:49 am

"Ahh.. a loyal Konoha brat. Kid, Do you really thing that a worthless Village like this can survive long?" *Kaigo then had his umbrella shoot needles at the other person, who was just standing there* 'Come on Keno' *Kaigo thought to himself*
Back to top Go down
Olan Neroku
Kage
Kage
Olan Neroku

PostSubject: Re: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Oct 09, 2007 3:17 am

Olan's mind ran through everyone, due to his telekinetic channeling into an ANBU's mind, he spoke To Kira. as He spoke to Kira. Olan's hands were caught in with the wires, the only thing defending him and Han from the flames around him.

"Kira block him off for a bit, once the fire is gone near me and han we'll beat this guy to whatever village he comes from"
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Oct 09, 2007 3:22 am

*Kaigo made 2 Water clones, and sent 1 behind Kira, and 1 behind Olan and Han* "Now! Water Prison Jutsu!" *Kaigo said, as the 2 clones tried to use the technique on both both Kira, and Olan nd Han*
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

PostSubject: Re: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Oct 09, 2007 4:25 am

occ:i thikn that me and Olan are already in a wire, the only thing defending me and him from the flames around him
Back to top Go down
Olan Neroku
Kage
Kage
Olan Neroku

PostSubject: Re: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Oct 11, 2007 1:03 pm

(im tired of this inactivity, after this post im gonna send Kira a message telling her that shes being attacked here, and its a nice way to end my post)

Olan and Han were still inside the Wire Sphere, Olan believed the time was to get out, with the wires still on his fingers he created a few handsigns and a burst of wind came from the wire, Kaigo's Clone was then pushed off hias feet and forced into a tree the clone then hit the tree and the second it met contact, it splashed away into water. the flames flickered and blew around until the flames were completely gone, the ground around Olan and Han were almost completely gone of water, due to the firestorm Olan created the wires opened up and returned to their wiry state Olan and Han Stood up And Olan placed his wires in his toolkit. he then Created a Handsign and another Olan appeared next to the original. Olan and the clone at the same time Sheathed their swords as the blade revealed itself to the sun, an electric bolt shocked through the blade back and forth. Olan went into his defensive state, with his clone back to back to eachother.

"you come to Konoha, and call us a bunch of losers, dishonor the village, and my friends, your gonna pay."

the words, *your gonna Pay* echoed into everyone's mind, Olan's eyes started to swirl and turn into a more pale color, and a little more silver, the dark chakra from the demon was boiling, and Han Felt the shiver of Fear quiver down his spine. Olan's Chakra began to rotate around his body faster than normally in a fight, but no sense of the dark chakra taking over, luckily....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat Oct 13, 2007 1:16 am

"Pathetic" he wispered to himself before making a couple of hand signs and showering the scence with a rain of black fire with a smirk. Soon after it began to rain fire he created a water sphere around Olan with some trouble due to his oncoming demon. "What have you gotten yourself into" he asked him not expecting an anwnser. (Dragon, Tiger, Ox, Boar, Dragon, Hare) The sky sparked with a golden glow as a lightning strike came down with an increable speed aimed straight for Kaigo's Clones not intending to hurt him but to break up the fight. "Seriously why do I bother?"
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat Oct 13, 2007 3:54 am

"Thanks Keno. Im sorry, but I had to start without you. And I wanted to have some fun, isnt that alright? But Olan, thats the Anbu Leader of Konoha. The only Konoha loser giving me trouble here" *Kaigo said jumping back*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat Oct 13, 2007 6:23 am

Smirks Lightly,"It's alright, I was busy in Suna trying to learn some seal jutsus but whatever..." he said with a skight smirk tossing himself backwards into the shadows and appearing over Kaigo striking down with his fits...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Olan's Training (public)   Olan's Training (public) - Page 2 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Olan's Training (public)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next