Sasuke Vs Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sasuke Vs Naruto

Naruto Rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Silbers lazy training

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Zang

Zang

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2007-10-04

Silbers lazy training - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silbers lazy training   Silbers lazy training - Page 3 Icon_minipostedThu Nov 29, 2007 12:51 pm

"So" Zangetsu scratched the back of his head "what do you want to do now" The clones had dispearsed and the chakra had returned to zangetsu.
Back to top Go down
http://Anime6.org
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2007-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Silbers lazy training   Silbers lazy training - Page 3 Icon_minipostedThu Nov 29, 2007 2:10 pm

Silver shrugged,"ooooooh...how about a race around Konoha...its only a suggestion...i can understand if your not up to it"Silver taunted with an evil smirk.
Back to top Go down
Zang

Zang

PostSubject: Re: Silbers lazy training   Silbers lazy training - Page 3 Icon_minipostedThu Dec 06, 2007 1:14 am

Zangetsu looked up at the sky for a sec then he looked back at silver. " Mabey another time. Besides it's gonna rain soon." Zangetsu looked at the sky again and hopped to the top of the trees.
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

PostSubject: Re: Silbers lazy training   Silbers lazy training - Page 3 Icon_minipostedSun Dec 09, 2007 2:35 pm

"I...i...i d....on't li....ke...r....a...in...hh..e..lp..i...ca....nt..." Silver's eye's began to pour out with masses of tears like she was afraid of the idea of it raining and just as the thought of rain crossed her mind a few drops started to fall onto the ground making Silver drop to the ground,unconcious.
Back to top Go down
Zang

Zang

PostSubject: Re: Silbers lazy training   Silbers lazy training - Page 3 Icon_minipostedMon Dec 10, 2007 2:36 am

Zangetsu Rushed to silver's side " damn it " Zangetsu said in frustration. Zangetsu picked silver up in his arms and started to sprint. BOOM the loud sound of thunder echoed throgh the trees. they ere now in the middle of the village and Zangetsu took a left a big house was in front of them. Zangetsu held silver with one arm and took his keys from around Ikkis neck and then he unlocked the door and went inside. The house was neat and tidy nothing was oun of place and every thing was orginized. He went into one of the guest rooms and gently placed silver on it and pulled the covers over her and left the room. he went into the room two doors down and took a showe to wash the dirt and grime from his body.
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

PostSubject: Re: Silbers lazy training   Silbers lazy training - Page 3 Icon_minipostedMon Dec 10, 2007 9:52 am

Silver pulled some kind of blanket over her eye's and tryed not to scream....i don't care where i am...who i'm with...i'm too scared...i can't move...i can't..."go..away.." Silver began to shake as more thunder began to explode right above her shaking wherever she was to the bone."GO AWAY!!!" Silver let out a scared scream and began to cry"i don't want to...i don't have to....i won't..."
Back to top Go down
Zang

Zang

PostSubject: Re: Silbers lazy training   Silbers lazy training - Page 3 Icon_minipostedWed Dec 12, 2007 2:00 am

Zangetsu slowly walked into the room where silver was. "What's wrong silver" Zangetsu said with worry in his voice. Zangetsu Didn't have his Black glasses to conceal his eyes so youcan see he was worried.
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

PostSubject: Re: Silbers lazy training   Silbers lazy training - Page 3 Icon_minipostedWed Dec 12, 2007 8:24 am

Silver stopped moving showing no signs movement,not even breathing..."you did it didn't you...Zangetsu...wolf's...clan?...ring a bell...you just had to do it..."Silver spoke in a low,whispery voice underneath her blanket's as if trying to conceal herself in anyway possible...not to be seen by anyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silbers lazy training   Silbers lazy training - Page 3 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Silbers lazy training
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3