Sasuke Vs Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sasuke Vs Naruto

Naruto Rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Silbers lazy training

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2007-10-03

Silbers lazy training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silbers lazy training   Silbers lazy training - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Oct 29, 2007 5:04 am

Silver doesn't even noticed the beam or the explosion,her eyes become dilated,"the reason it has too much curve is because the moon isn't straight...its curved also" in less than a second silver appears with her foot an inch away from zengetsus face and with a kunai held against his fore arm,"...inside the arm is 7 muscles that control you strength from your fingers to your shoulder...on is situated near the skin on the left lower half...if i were to cut one you wouldn't be able to use your arm not even with the largest flow of charkra....and you wouldn't be able to use any jutsu's"
Back to top Go down
Zang

Zang

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Silbers lazy training   Silbers lazy training - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Nov 05, 2007 11:42 pm

Zangetsu pulled his arm back " I'm lucky you didn't cut me right there then or i would be in trouble. " Zangetsu tighend his grip on his sword in anger " she shouldent have gotten that close I let my guard down to much overconfindence " Zangetsu said to himself. Zangetsu's blade glowed purple again " dark cresent moon slash" the cresent beam appeared to have hit the top of silvers left sholder.
Back to top Go down
http://Anime6.org
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

PostSubject: Re: Silbers lazy training   Silbers lazy training - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Nov 09, 2007 9:46 am

In a matter of seconds Silver performed some handsigns and a silver burst of charkra pushed the beam into a tree making it explode "...well thats a first" Silver coughed up a little bit of blood and stumbled back alot"thats the first time anyones ever got through my charkra..." Silver slowly performed some handsigns and everything around zangetsu turned pitch black and a silver outline of me appeared beside zangetsu "....numb hold jutsu...you can't move...if you do move somehow...you will be swallowed into the darkness...if you want to get out...you must have a different charkra before you attempt to move..."the silver outline disappeared and left zangetsu in the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Zang

Zang

PostSubject: Re: Silbers lazy training   Silbers lazy training - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Nov 09, 2007 11:49 pm

" Theres only two thing wrong with your jutsu number 1 rember I am the darkness dark and shadow type jutsu relly don't do that much damage on me. And 2 this isn't the real me I'm a shadow clone the real me is some where around here gathering data on you. " Zangetsu smirked " So what are you going to do now "
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

PostSubject: Re: Silbers lazy training   Silbers lazy training - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat Nov 10, 2007 1:11 pm

The darkness disappears and silver sits down with her legs crossed,leaning her head on her hand "i give up...there is no way i can win...i suck...leave me alone..." Silver said this in a very sarcastic voice "in this village....i'm outrun by ninja's who have more jutsu's...more talent...more everything than me...so you know what...i quit...i'm done with trying to become the best i can be....because everytime i try...i fail"
Back to top Go down
Zang

Zang

PostSubject: Re: Silbers lazy training   Silbers lazy training - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Nov 14, 2007 12:43 am

Zangetsu smiled " you just need to train harder. Evry tim i loose you don't see me going around calling myself a failure . Failing just pushes me to train harder. Just so you know I.m really not a shadow clone. you almost had me but you quit. " Just then Zangetsu's stomach started to growl " It's time for lunch. Silver would you like to come to Ichiraku's Ramen with me. "
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

PostSubject: Re: Silbers lazy training   Silbers lazy training - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Nov 14, 2007 10:34 am

Silver cracked up laughing and fell back laughing her head off "HAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!...OH MY GOD!!!...HAHAHAHAHa!!" Silver bolted upright and had a serious face"...food?...ramen?...your the boss"Silver got up,ran over to Zangetsu,dragged him all the way to ichiraku ramen singing some random song.

Last edited by on Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zang

Zang

PostSubject: Re: Silbers lazy training   Silbers lazy training - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Nov 14, 2007 11:33 pm

Zangetsu glanced at silver " What was so funny. Please tell me " Silver and Zangetsu got to the ramen shop and Silver stopped dragging Zangetsu. " So any particular ramenyou want ? " while cheacking for his wallet
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

PostSubject: Re: Silbers lazy training   Silbers lazy training - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Nov 15, 2007 7:49 am

Silver scratched the back of her head and had a puzzled look like she didn't know what zangetsu was even saying"....i really don't know..."Silver walked into ichiraku ramen and pulled zangetsu onto a chair and she sat down next to him "no need for money"Silver wolf whistled and a girl with long green hair and purple eyes came through to the counter,she nodded and disappeared again "thats lacey...she's my sister...i never knew my parents...so she takes care of me....well her and..."silver trailed off and shook her hands around and looked at zangetsu "never mind...what i mean is...forget that.."

Last edited by on Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zang

Zang

PostSubject: Re: Silbers lazy training   Silbers lazy training - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Nov 15, 2007 11:35 pm

Zangetsu looked puzzeled he looked over at Silver. " Well My parents got killed a long time ago and now I live by myself with my wolf Ikki. " Zangetsu gave an hi pitched whsitle and a few moments later Ikki came trotting in and he laid down by Zangetsu. Zangetsu orderd a chili beef ramen his favorite.
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

PostSubject: Re: Silbers lazy training   Silbers lazy training - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Nov 16, 2007 6:31 am

Silver looked at Zangetsu and then looked away,"a wolf's supply of food is based on rabbits,birds,and large rodents or carcases....i grew up with wolfs...i know alot about them...my father taught me in everything about a wolf...what they react to...and what they see..."silver was cut-off by her sister two massive bowls of chilli beef ramen were placed in front of zangetsu and a small bowl of green ramen was placed in front of silver,silver pulled two black chopsticks out of her hair "in our family...you can't let your hair out if your not married...not even for one day....you can't" lacey smiled and teased silver "....WELL...theres one good thing about being married..." she laughed and disappeared through some curtains "i'm sorry..."silver began eating her ramen silently not making any noise at all.

Last edited by on Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zang

Zang

PostSubject: Re: Silbers lazy training   Silbers lazy training - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat Nov 17, 2007 12:22 am

" Theres nothing to be sorry about really." Zangetsu gave a light chuckle. There was no talking between them as they were eating ramen. Zangetsu finished his second bowl of ramen. Trying to make conversation Zangetsu said " When I was little after my parents died I lived with a pack of wolves." Zangetsu showed Silver his teeth. They were jagged and sharp. " My teeth adapted to ripping and tearing and grinding meat. Also my other senses were hightend as well. "
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

PostSubject: Re: Silbers lazy training   Silbers lazy training - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat Nov 17, 2007 3:05 pm

Silver giggled "thats what i was laughing at...while your were talking...i seen your teeth...and i thought they were fake..."Silver grabbed Zangestu's bowl's and hers and chucked them into the bowl holder without making them break "SCORE...oh yes...i still got it..." Silver grabbed Zangetsu hand and led him out of ichiraku ramen "time for special ramen...!!"
Back to top Go down
Zang

Zang

PostSubject: Re: Silbers lazy training   Silbers lazy training - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Nov 18, 2007 7:49 pm

" Where are we going now. Wait no I don't want any more ramen " Zangetsu sighed " This is going be a long day. " Zangetsu whistled so Ikki could follow them.
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

PostSubject: Re: Silbers lazy training   Silbers lazy training - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Nov 19, 2007 4:38 am

Silver smiled "its not ramen...its just a name.." Silver tugged on Zangetsu's arm and pulled him through a gate into some very thick woods "i love this place....this is where i make my weapons and my sedatives..."Silver shoved Zangetsu into the scrub "lets spar!!!...i'll take you up on an only jutsu battle..."
Back to top Go down
Zang

Zang

PostSubject: Re: Silbers lazy training   Silbers lazy training - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Nov 19, 2007 11:24 pm

" ok " Zangetsu said " why don't you have the first move silver " Zangetsu got into a defensive stance waiting for silver to attack.
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

PostSubject: Re: Silbers lazy training   Silbers lazy training - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Nov 20, 2007 5:35 am

Silver nodded and began to slowly perform very complicated handsigns "..mazu..." Silver performed the first complicated handsign "..wind.." the second set "..control jutsu.."when Silver performed the last combination the wind direction changed and started to circulate around her almost like a hurricane.
Back to top Go down
Zang

Zang

PostSubject: Re: Silbers lazy training   Silbers lazy training - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Nov 22, 2007 3:23 am

Zangetsu smirked " come on hit me already " Zangetsu braced himself for the attack. He sniffed the amount of chakra in the air. " This might hurt " he said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

PostSubject: Re: Silbers lazy training   Silbers lazy training - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Nov 22, 2007 9:55 am

Silver's hand's began to glow and she performed more handsigns "fire hurricane no jutsu!" the hurricane lashed around widly and began to glow with a silver fire intesifying every second at that moment it exploded and moved itself towards Zangestu with incredible speed.
Back to top Go down
Zang

Zang

PostSubject: Re: Silbers lazy training   Silbers lazy training - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Nov 23, 2007 2:16 am

Zangetsu did a set of quick hand signs and dissapeared all that was left of him was a cloud of black smoke. and he appeared on top of a tree. Zangetsu smiled and shouted " Why did you use such a strong jutsu for the first move. thats not good in the long run. "
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

PostSubject: Re: Silbers lazy training   Silbers lazy training - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Nov 23, 2007 2:46 pm

Silver smiled,"the fire hurricane is relentless and it won't stop until it hits you.." the massive hurricane instestified and ripped a tree out of the ground and flung it at Zangetsu,"i just wanted to test it out too...because it is a stolen clan jutsu..." Silver stopped and focused more charkra into her hurricane making it stronger but one problem her charkra was starting to from blue to whitish silverish colour.
Back to top Go down
Zang

Zang

PostSubject: Re: Silbers lazy training   Silbers lazy training - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Nov 26, 2007 2:57 am

Zangetsu smiled and dodged the tree " all I have to do is keep dodging until you run out of chakra. " Zangetsu did some hand seals and made 7 water clones " each clone plus the real zangetsu hid in a wide spread area.
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

PostSubject: Re: Silbers lazy training   Silbers lazy training - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Nov 27, 2007 7:00 am

Silver reached to back holster removing her sobaki hineh,she focused her charkra into it making it way lighter as she was doing this she jumped into the air and raised her soabki hineh abover her head,
when she came back down she pulled her chakra out of the pole and with incredible force she slammed it into the ground causing the ground to explode then causing the ground to crack throughtout a 19 metre raduis,Silver smiled and 9 clones made of rock appeared beside her,"okay guys...fan out" they disappeared leaving a massive burst of wind.
Back to top Go down
Zang

Zang

PostSubject: Re: Silbers lazy training   Silbers lazy training - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Nov 29, 2007 3:01 am

The Zangetsu's came out into the open and attacke each clone " Great waterfall jutsu " the clones made the stone clones soft and causing some parts of them to erode. The Zangetsu's rushed at Silvers clones punching them with extream force causing them to break. There was only one silver left wich had to be the real one. " What are you going to do now you have to be running low on chakra." Zangetsu smirked "this is going to be over fast" Zangetsu said to himself
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

PostSubject: Re: Silbers lazy training   Silbers lazy training - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Nov 29, 2007 6:51 am

The real Silver was surrounded by Zangetsu clones,she saluted them and smiled "i lose...but that was fun!"she scratched the back of her head and frowned"...i suck anyway..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silbers lazy training   Silbers lazy training - Page 2 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Silbers lazy training
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next