Sasuke Vs Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sasuke Vs Naruto

Naruto Rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Han meeting his brother (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xHayatoX

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-10-03

Han meeting his brother (open) Empty
PostSubject: Han meeting his brother (open)   Han meeting his brother (open) Icon_minipostedMon Oct 08, 2007 10:06 pm

occ:ok for who ever wants to join, i will be conrtoling Hans brother and my char.

When Hayato and Ken finaly reached Konoha they entered and went to th place that Hayato always finds Han in, they kept walking until they finaly found Han and he was sitting under a tree and was sleeping.

Hayato went to Han as Ken was behind him "hey Han wake up i have good news for ya" Hayato said, Ken was behind Hayato so Ken looked at Han and saw him sleeping "is this my brother?" Ken asked Hayato "man my brother is so cool" Ken said to himself
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2007-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Han meeting his brother (open)   Han meeting his brother (open) Icon_minipostedMon Oct 08, 2007 10:33 pm

Han heared some noise and woke up and opened his eyes "man that was a good sleep" Han then saw Hayato and a small kid behind him "Hayato can i aske you a question who is that kid" Han asked as he got up and looked at the kid and noticed that he had the same green eyes as Han "nice eyes kid whats your name?" Han asked him
Back to top Go down
xHayatoX

PostSubject: Re: Han meeting his brother (open)   Han meeting his brother (open) Icon_minipostedMon Oct 08, 2007 10:52 pm

Hayato smiled looking at Han and got closer to him "you know he has the same eyes as you ask him youself"

Ken saw Han coming at him and heared what he said "my name is Yagmi Ken" Ken hoped that Han will understand
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

PostSubject: Re: Han meeting his brother (open)   Han meeting his brother (open) Icon_minipostedMon Oct 08, 2007 10:55 pm

Han was shocked when he heard Kens name "your name is Yagmi Ken no it cant be but how" Han kept asking himself these questions "that means you are my brother" Han thought that all his family was dead
Back to top Go down
xHayatoX

PostSubject: Re: Han meeting his brother (open)   Han meeting his brother (open) Icon_minipostedMon Oct 08, 2007 10:58 pm

Hayato looked at Han and smiled "Han you have a younger brother" Hayato said to Han and was smiling.

Ken looked at Han and smiled and hugged him tightly and he squeezed so hard "i finaly found you, i hav been looking for you for months" Ken then explained and told him everything that the ninja told him that they were brother from the same father but diffrent mathers
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

PostSubject: Re: Han meeting his brother (open)   Han meeting his brother (open) Icon_minipostedMon Oct 08, 2007 11:04 pm

Han let Ken hug him and understood everything "ok will then from now on you are my younger brother" Han was so happy that he had a younger brother "ok now Ken we have a lot of stuff to do" Han then went and sat under the tree "Ken from now on you live with me"
Back to top Go down
xHayatoX

PostSubject: Re: Han meeting his brother (open)   Han meeting his brother (open) Icon_minipostedMon Oct 08, 2007 11:08 pm

Hayato was happy that everything turned out to be ok so he went and sat beside Han "now you have a younger brother take good care of him"

Ken then went and sat beside Han on the other side abd layed down at Han "i hope you dont mind Han me laying on you" Ken said
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

PostSubject: Re: Han meeting his brother (open)   Han meeting his brother (open) Icon_minipostedMon Oct 08, 2007 11:11 pm

Han looked at Hayato and laughed "ofcourse i will take care of him dont worry" Han then saw Ken laying on him "its ok Ken i dont mind after all you are my brother so dont worry"

occ:i forgot this is only open for Hans friends (Kimi, Kira, Olan and Lima , if i forgot someone then he can join)
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Han meeting his brother (open)   Han meeting his brother (open) Icon_minipostedTue Oct 09, 2007 11:30 am

Lima was walking around the village, meeting new people and seeing what was new took up most of her time recently. She wanted to re-explore the whole village before she really did anything else and then knoticed Han and Hayato with a kid Lying down on Han. She jogged over to them, hoping to have a chat. "Hey Han" She called out to him, waving "Whos your new friend?" She asked him as she neared the group
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

PostSubject: Re: Han meeting his brother (open)   Han meeting his brother (open) Icon_minipostedTue Oct 09, 2007 11:44 am

occ:i control Ken Hans small bro now.

Han saw Lima come "hey Lima how are you?" Han then looked at Ken then at Lima "Lima this is Yagmi Ken my small brother" Han then looked at Ken and told him in a low voice that only he will hear "Ken go say hi to Lima and try to be at your best behavier"

Ken looked at Lima and was a bit shy "hi Lima" Ken siad and his face was turning red, Ken then looked at Han "who is she?" Ken asked
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

PostSubject: Re: Han meeting his brother (open)   Han meeting his brother (open) Icon_minipostedTue Oct 09, 2007 11:47 am

"Uhh.." Lima said, caught slightly off guard. "Well im a friend of Han, Ken" She said and kneeled down to his height "Its nice to meet you" She said
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

PostSubject: Re: Han meeting his brother (open)   Han meeting his brother (open) Icon_minipostedTue Oct 09, 2007 12:37 pm

Han looked at Lima and smiled "she wasnt shocked" Han thought and looked at Ken and waited for him to answer her.

Ken looked at her and smiled "she is my brothers friend and she looks kind" Ken thought Ken then got up "its nice to meet you to" Ken said and was happy
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

PostSubject: Re: Han meeting his brother (open)   Han meeting his brother (open) Icon_minipostedTue Oct 09, 2007 12:59 pm

Lima stood up to her normal Height to Face Han. "I didnt know you had a brother" She said with a slightly puzzled look on her face "When did you find out?"
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

PostSubject: Re: Han meeting his brother (open)   Han meeting his brother (open) Icon_minipostedTue Oct 09, 2007 1:35 pm

Han looked at Lima and laughed "i just found out 5 min ago wired isnt it" Han then looked at Ken "so what do you think of him" Han asked.

Ken looked at Lima then went to Han "Han what do you mean by that" Ken said looking at Han
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

PostSubject: Re: Han meeting his brother (open)   Han meeting his brother (open) Icon_minipostedTue Oct 09, 2007 1:37 pm

"I think hes Cute" Lima said smiling and ruffled the boys spikey hair "He probably looks just like you when you where little apart from the green hair" She explained and sat next to Han
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

PostSubject: Re: Han meeting his brother (open)   Han meeting his brother (open) Icon_minipostedTue Oct 09, 2007 1:47 pm

Han looked at Lima and smiled "yep he sure is cute, will we almost have smae hair but we have the same eyes and same color"

Kens face became red after Lima said hes cute and saw her sit beside Han "Lima do you have a sister?" Ken asked and sat beside Han at the other side
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

PostSubject: Re: Han meeting his brother (open)   Han meeting his brother (open) Icon_minipostedTue Oct 09, 2007 1:51 pm

Lima giggled before answering, he probably thought that if she had a sister then she would be as kind as her. "No, i dont think so" She said and scratched her neck "But you never know, i could just find out that i do like Han just did" She added kindly
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

PostSubject: Re: Han meeting his brother (open)   Han meeting his brother (open) Icon_minipostedWed Oct 10, 2007 12:04 am

Han laughed "ya you could find one like me alright" Han then looked at Ken and smiled "so Ken how is your fighting style so i can train you?" Han asked Ken.

Ken looked at Lima "thats if you find one but you dont have one" Ken then answered Han "Han i use fire, i am all about fire and you could say i am a bit fast"
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

PostSubject: Re: Han meeting his brother (open)   Han meeting his brother (open) Icon_minipostedWed Oct 10, 2007 2:12 am

Limas smile widened at the young boy who seemed 9 years old and relaved on the seat as Han explained avarything to Ken. 'wonder what its like to have a little brother or sister..' She thought to herself
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

PostSubject: Re: Han meeting his brother (open)   Han meeting his brother (open) Icon_minipostedWed Oct 10, 2007 3:18 am

Han looked at Ken "fire you say, alrighty then i wana test you, lets start" Han got up "ok Ken lets start" Han got ready and told Ken to take the first move

Ken looked at Han "no i dont wana fight you i wana fight Lima" Ken said because he wanted to see how strong she is
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

PostSubject: Re: Han meeting his brother (open)   Han meeting his brother (open) Icon_minipostedWed Oct 10, 2007 3:20 am

Lima opened her mouth to say something but decided to say soemthing else. "I think it would be better for you to fight your brother first" She suggested. "If your ok with it though" Lima said after in a mutter to han, it was so soft that only han could hear it
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

PostSubject: Re: Han meeting his brother (open)   Han meeting his brother (open) Icon_minipostedWed Oct 10, 2007 3:55 am

Han looked at Lima then at Ken "Ken you will fight me not Lima" but Ken was like his brother he said something and he wont change it "ok Lima i guess you can fight him if you want"

Ken looked at Han "Han i want to fight her" Ken then went to Lima "why dont you wana fight me" Ken then jumped back "Lima lets start, you will fight me" Ken was serious
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

PostSubject: Re: Han meeting his brother (open)   Han meeting his brother (open) Icon_minipostedWed Oct 10, 2007 4:00 am

Lima sighed and hoped she wouldnt hurt him when she stood up from the seat. "Im an expert with Water jutsu you know" She said, hoping he would understand. "And you can go first" She added
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

PostSubject: Re: Han meeting his brother (open)   Han meeting his brother (open) Icon_minipostedWed Oct 10, 2007 4:09 am

Han went to Lima "Lima dont go easy on him even if you have to kill him and dont worry i have his back" Han said in a low voice so Ken wont hear and then went to sit under the tree.

Ken looked at Lima and smiled "my brother just tought me that ladies go first" Ken said and was ready for any attack as he took out a kunai
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

PostSubject: Re: Han meeting his brother (open)   Han meeting his brother (open) Icon_minipostedWed Oct 10, 2007 4:26 am

Lima smiled, Hans young personality was rubbing off on him. "Hes chivalrys rubbing off on you" She said to Han and looked back to Ken with his Kunai. She reached behind her back and got out a handfull of about 60 Senbon. She tossed them on the ground inbetween herself and Ken. She then got out Four kunai in each hand and threw the ones in her right hand at him. She then got two from her other hand and charged at Ken with them in hand
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Han meeting his brother (open)   Han meeting his brother (open) Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Han meeting his brother (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next