Sasuke Vs Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sasuke Vs Naruto

Naruto Rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

looking back~ visting a lost home (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2007-09-23

looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 7 Icon_minipostedFri Oct 19, 2007 10:01 pm

"ohh my so your only half a man arn't you..." Kai grined "what makes you so damed lucky that she wants you?.." he glared. he didn't really want to ruin the plan he was invalved in and Kaigo was inporten for it later in the rode.
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

Number of posts : 763

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 7 Icon_minipostedFri Oct 19, 2007 10:04 pm

"I honestly dont know, but who am I to question true love between two people? Who are you to question love between me and my Hitomi?!" *Kaigo leaped into the air, as his wings appeared, swinging his sword at Kai's chest*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 7 Icon_minipostedFri Oct 19, 2007 10:22 pm

"took you long enough.." Kai hissed with a grin "your Hitomi?..i know i had her first so how is she yours?.." Kai started to get mader and mader the more he thought of it and his demonic side was starting to take over. his skil pailed and markings in blue took there hold over him his wings changed to a icey blue flame and he drew his swords just in time to match Kaigo's sword sending sparks down ward
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 7 Icon_minipostedFri Oct 19, 2007 10:25 pm

"You said it yourself... WAS yours! Wait....SHE WAS NEVER YOURS YOU FOOL!" *Kaigo performed more handsigns, and the clouds rose above them, it raining Kaigo's rain on them now, as he disappeared, and all around Kai could be heard "Run now... or die"*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 7 Icon_minipostedFri Oct 19, 2007 10:37 pm

"what would it matter..you have the only thing i was fighting to keep.."the marks faded and he was back to normal. it finaly hit him that he was fighing a dieing battle anyways.. "Aion plans to use you and Hitomi to make a seconed hell...you might as well know at lest that.." Kai said staying right were he was
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 7 Icon_minipostedFri Oct 19, 2007 10:39 pm

"Who the hell is that... and You should feel bad... letting your friend hurt 'your' Hitomi. He will probably take her, and make her 'his' Hitomi when you arent looking."
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 7 Icon_minipostedFri Oct 19, 2007 11:02 pm

"i never said he was a friend...i only went along with him cause he knew how to give her back what that damed dragon is taking from her...don't you know that she is supost to be imortal like me and the rest of her kin?.." Kai glared back at him if he wanted to at that moment he could kill him but isn't cause of her
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 7 Icon_minipostedFri Oct 19, 2007 11:04 pm

"No... I wont allow it..." *Kaigo got angered by what he said and he did handsigns creating 10 water clones, all still in the cloud WITH KAIGO* (In the cloud, cant see me lol)
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 7 Icon_minipostedFri Oct 19, 2007 11:23 pm

Kai still didn't move though he could smell Kaigo comeing in for him "yeah.....let her die thats grand of you..and you were to be her knight her sword right like i can belive that" he mumbled
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 7 Icon_minipostedFri Oct 19, 2007 11:26 pm

*Kaigo came down and was taunting Kai* "Yea... I can see her dead now... blood scattered everywhere... I see it... stabbed, multiple times.. face down... her cold body laying lifeless on the floor... cant you imagine it? And I no you want to kill me... but I also know that you wont.." *Kaigo had a sick grin on his face now* "Come on... take your best shot" *Kaigos sword disappeared, and he lifted his hand out*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 7 Icon_minipostedSat Oct 20, 2007 11:19 pm

"your becoming more demon then you know, boy..i'd advize not to taunt that of whitch can destroy this world with one blow.." a deep seething glare came from the devil "you needn't bother with those images unless you want them to come true.." the crimson eyed devil was about to snap again and rip his flower's lover apart
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 7 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 21, 2007 1:14 pm

"I know im becoming a demon... I think I love that... and you know what? I dont think you will touch me... the fact is.. if you kill me, even injure me...then 'your' Hitomi will also die, or be injured." *Kaigo smiled, as the demonic voice seemed to take more control*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 7 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 21, 2007 10:22 pm

Kai knew this haven seen the mark on the boys neck "thats how i would kill her..thats how your images of her death will come to be...mind you devils never cry for a reason..lets see you cry for her death.." his voice darkened as he to have lost control. his hands changed to talons and he flew faster then sound at Kaigo his swords in hand
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 7 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 21, 2007 10:31 pm

*Kaigo smiled, as Kai hit him, he turned into water, after he switching places with a water clone he made. He then flew behind him* "You are too slow... you are really trying to kill her arent you? And demon's cry... on the inside"
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 7 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 21, 2007 10:38 pm

Kai let a sick smile take over his face "lets not play then.." he let his wings carry him up enough to not get hit if Kaigo were to do so markings appered again and his wings were blue. he flew through the clouds faster then light now. lettle feathers fell each makeing a clone of him about 5 or so
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 7 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 21, 2007 10:46 pm

*Kaigo looked around and got a little bored* "This is getting boring... I'm gone now.." *Kaigo did handsigns, and he disappeared, unknown to Kai where he went*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 7 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 21, 2007 10:49 pm

Kai looked more pissed off then before. so the real one flew up higher into the sky over top the clouds
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 7 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 21, 2007 10:55 pm

*Kaigo appeared in Suna, and was back to his normal self. He went into the Opera House, and into Hitomi's old room, which was left the same from before* "I miss the days in here..."
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 7 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 21, 2007 10:59 pm

Hitomi was siting in a rafter in that room an smiled seeing Kaigo come in "took you long enough..i was watching it all..Kai bluffs alot" Hitomi said
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 7 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 21, 2007 11:07 pm

*Kaigo looked up* "When.. Nevermind... but he was really gonna kill us Hitomi.. I couldnt take that risk" *Kaigo said in a sad and angry tone*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 7 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 21, 2007 11:12 pm

"Kaigo..isn't that what life is? a big risk? he is going to hunt us down theres no stoping it..and if he doesn't die by blade he will come back..i..can take the claim off if you want me to?.." Hitomi smiled to her she had just said a bunch of usless stuff
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 7 Icon_minipostedMon Oct 22, 2007 2:55 am

"Hitomi... Life is a risk. And there are many risks in life and this is one of those risks I am passing up. If we have our kids... raise them. Then death may be the only path for us... for me anyway. But the fact is, I dont want to die yet Hitomi. I want to be with you, I want to raise the kids. I cant stand the fact this guy is always stopping something good!"
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 7 Icon_minipostedTue Oct 30, 2007 9:43 pm

a smile came to hitomi's face and touched his face with her hands. "well time is always ticking if you stand and wait around you'll get no ware fast and neither of us have a lot of time to waste right..if you worry to much about something then isn't that the same?..maybe i sould do the same" she blushed as she said there "Kai is well jealous of what we have.."
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 7 Icon_minipostedTue Oct 30, 2007 10:36 pm

"I no that is true... but I also no that he doesnt want you to die. He wants me out of the way. I no that is his true passion." *Kaigo said kissing Hitomi* "But too bad for him I guess"
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 7 Icon_minipostedWed Oct 31, 2007 8:06 pm

Hitomi kissed back "no..he would want more then just that..but i don't care any more. i have you and the kids and thats all i need" she smiled and looked up in the rafters seeing two song birds together singing "wonder how they got in?..oh well" she said then sat down on her old bed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 7 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

looking back~ visting a lost home (open)
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next