Sasuke Vs Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sasuke Vs Naruto

Naruto Rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

looking back~ visting a lost home (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2007-09-23

looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat Oct 13, 2007 5:01 am

"Shut up fool. What have you done with Hitomi? And I like the rain..." *Kaigo said as he did handsigns, as it rain in the building, seeming very 'weird'*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Number of posts : 684

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat Oct 13, 2007 5:10 am

"she mearly rests..but that damed dragon won't be coming in here he is off with 'mya' -short chukle- puppets are so fun don't you think?.." Kai said it was still to dark for Kaigo to see anything
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat Oct 13, 2007 2:24 pm

"Puppets are no fun at all. I should know that!" *Kaigo said making 3 water clones * "Why do you want Hitomi so much? Cant you leave us alone?"
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat Oct 13, 2007 9:05 pm

"i have my reasons...you would mostlikely do the same if you knew.."Kai glared. "as it seems that i can't even talk with her with out you at my throught so i wish to free her of you.." the mad man said
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat Oct 13, 2007 9:28 pm

"Me? She is happy with me. She wants to be away from you. Leave her alone already, she doesnt like you!" *Kaigo said gripping a Kunai tightly*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 14, 2007 1:09 am

"now did i ever say i would kill you?..no Little tomi wouldn't like that..i mearly said free her of you..so your not near her like right now.." a dark chuckle came to Kai. "if you want her back find her..i'm not fighting you today.."
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 14, 2007 1:12 am

"Alright, I see, making it hard for me to see in here too... this is gonna be fun." *Kaigo said as his clones walked around trying to find Hitomi* "Hitomi! Answer if you here me!" *Kaigo yelled*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 14, 2007 1:14 am

"oh she wont be answerin just so you know she is a bit tied up right now.." Kai said as a few little 'demons' ran around in the dark praying on Kaigo
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 14, 2007 1:15 am

"Oh, even better" *Kaigo said as his bloodlust came into affect* "I see you!" *Kaigo said throwing a kunai with an explosive tag at the 'demon' killing it, and lightening up the room a bit* "I didnt see her over there" *Kaigo said to himself as he gripped another kunai*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 14, 2007 1:27 am

"oh it seems Master Hiwatari has given us a treat?.." a very big 'lesser' demon spider said in her wab
(i can't think of anything else sorry lol XD)
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 14, 2007 1:30 am

"son of a.." *Kaigo said leaping back, throwing a kunai with the tag at the spider, blowing up the web, but missed the spider, and the flash showed where Hitomi was at, laying on a table, passed out so it seemed, tied down. this in fact angered Kaigo* "The mother of my children has been knocked out?! BY YOU!!??" *Kaigo summoned his Fire Dragon, and had the dragon shoot fire on the other part of the web, that went around the entire building, which gave light to Kaigo, to see exactly what was in his way to getting to Hitomi*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 14, 2007 1:42 am

the spider fell down in the way of Kaigo "Master wouldn't want you to go near that one -hisss- my my arn't you a cutey" it seemed to be a women spider that hissed at Kaigo.
Hitomi moaned really grogy and she smiled smoke "great..Kai is near...fire like before..." She sighed still unabel to move
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 14, 2007 1:45 am

" I no I am, but that isnt the point now is it? Move please, and I shall spare you life" *Kaigo said about 10 feet away from the spider as the Fire dragon looked at the spider*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 14, 2007 1:52 am

"i'd only be killed but Master later if i did let you pass, my dear..." She said looking back at the girl.."you sould take the seconed door to get to her..this place holds illions beyond your mind..you cant get to her from here trust me.." the spider said the truth whether the hume trusts it is a different story
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 14, 2007 2:01 am

*Kaigo leaped back more* " I'm sorry" *Kaigo said as the fire dragon killed the spider* "Heh, illusions, like I care..." *Kaigo did handsigns, and transported himself to Hitomi's location, because of the rain* "Hitomi!" *Kaigo said as he untied the ropes and threw her over his shoulder and did handsigns to make it Rain outside the building, as the Fire Dragon disappeared, and Kaigo and Hitomi appeared next to Revv outside the building*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 14, 2007 2:05 am

(revv isn't there just so you know)
"Kaigo?..Sorry i...was heading home..then.." She said geting dizzy fast
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 14, 2007 2:07 am

(oops lol oh well)

"It's alright, just be quiet for now" *Kaigo said as he ran as fast as he could, and got to his house in about 20 minutes*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 14, 2007 2:09 am

Hitomi stayed quiet and only got sicker and sicker. She was burning up with a feaver "Kaigo..i need a bucket or something.." she said looking green in the face
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 14, 2007 2:13 am

"I hope this helps" *Kaigo took out a dusty scroll and out of the mist, was Sanosuke. His favorite puppet as a kid* "Will the cavity chest help?" *Kaigo asked making it rain a little more, so the fever would go down*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 14, 2007 2:19 am

"if you don't mind..." Hitomi turned her head so not to get Kaigo and pucked. "vomit in it.." she finished...
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 14, 2007 2:20 am

"It's fine. It's better than not using it at all" *Kaigo said turning his head, since he couldnt stand the sight of vomit*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 14, 2007 2:28 am

"i'm sorry..to be so sick.." she said haveing nothing left in her stomick anymore.
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 14, 2007 2:32 am

"It's alright" *Kaigo looked at Hitomi, and then emptied the stomach cavity of Sanosuke* "Ready to go in now?" *Kaigo asked looking over his shoulder at his house about 30 or so feet from them*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 14, 2007 2:34 am

"yeah" Hitomi said still looking sick but she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 14, 2007 2:39 am

*Kaigo walked with her, having her arm over his shoulder and they reached the house, and he unlocked the door, and opened it walking Hitomi to the sofa*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) - Page 2 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

looking back~ visting a lost home (open)
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next