Sasuke Vs Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sasuke Vs Naruto

Naruto Rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Han is bored

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Han

Han

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2007-09-25

Han is bored - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han is bored   Han is bored - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat Jan 12, 2008 4:28 am

Han had an angry face "Lima no one will make you suffer because the person that does that is as good as dead and you shouldnt worry about me" Han then started losing his temper as his voice lowered "Lima"
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Han is bored   Han is bored - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat Jan 12, 2008 5:01 am

"I am sorry Han, i just dont want my friends dead" She explained and then dissapeared. 'If i could, then i would..' She thought as she began to walk down a street on the other side of the village. It was getting dark now and the snowflakes still fell. rooftops where piled with snow and lights were on inside, warm and welcoming..
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2007-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Han is bored   Han is bored - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat Jan 12, 2008 12:54 pm

Han sat under the tree "i cant blieve that she thinks i am weak, i should have killed her when i had the chance" Han then closed his eyes "maybe i should have killed her with one blow" Han then opened his eyes "no no no what am i saying i cant kill her" Han got up and started walking to his house
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Han is bored   Han is bored - Page 2 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Han is bored
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2