Sasuke Vs Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sasuke Vs Naruto

Naruto Rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Han is bored

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Han

Han

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2007-09-25

Han is bored Empty
PostSubject: Han is bored   Han is bored Icon_minipostedTue Dec 11, 2007 10:04 pm

Han was just walkign around the village looking for something fun to do "man this life is boring id rather die then living in this life" Han then sat under the tree and closed his eyes and went to sleep the sec he closed his eyes
Back to top Go down
kyoshiro

kyoshiro

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-10-29

Han is bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han is bored   Han is bored Icon_minipostedMon Dec 31, 2007 6:12 pm

Kyo drops down infront of him "yo Han whats up" He stares at Han as he stands there snoring "um, Han are you awake"
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Han is bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han is bored   Han is bored Icon_minipostedWed Jan 02, 2008 4:34 am

"Nope, Hes Not" Said Lima as she walked up to him from behind "He usually falls asleep because hes so lazy". She looked up to him, he had dark blue hair, tan coloured trousers and a black coat on along with a Blue Scarf. It was becoming cold now, the winter had only started a few days ago but it started up fast. She had on a brown coat over a yellow top and light blue jeans on. Her dark orange hair blew around slightly with the Purple and pink beanie on top. She rubbed together her lightly gloved hands and looked back down to Han. He had His green hair fallen around him and his Orange top with a blue flak jacket. his black trousers also helping him keep abit warm. "So who are you?" she asked "i havent seen you before i think"
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Han is bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han is bored   Han is bored Icon_minipostedWed Jan 02, 2008 7:21 pm

Han then openned his eyes as he heared someone say his name, Han then noticed Lima "Lima how are you" Han got up as he looked at Kyo "sup hows life with you" Han then walked over to Lima " i havent seen you for a bit Lima and life without you is really boring and i mean boring"
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Han is bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han is bored   Han is bored Icon_minipostedThu Jan 03, 2008 1:22 am

Lima smiled back to him and hugged him from the side "I missed you aswell Han" She said and then patted him on the back before letting go again. She looked to Kyo again and just looked, he seemed like a ok person maybe but she couldnt be sure. "But its getting quite cold these days isnt it?" She asked both of them
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Han is bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han is bored   Han is bored Icon_minipostedThu Jan 03, 2008 2:27 pm

Han smiled at Lima "yes it is quite cold but still it doesnt stop me from fighting" Han said as he looked at Kyo "what do you think" Han asked wand waited for him to reply
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Han is bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han is bored   Han is bored Icon_minipostedSun Jan 06, 2008 1:22 pm

Lima smiled, that was the old han peeking out at them at this moment and nobody who didnt know him would know the difference between the new han and the old han. Lima was a close friend of Hans and she knew thew difference. "Even though its cold i would like to have a match with you Han" She said with her smile on her face. "We would have a three way watch so none of us get bored" She said to both of them. then she looked to Han "And you wont go easy on me ok?" She asked him
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Han is bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han is bored   Han is bored Icon_minipostedMon Jan 07, 2008 2:14 am

Han laughed "do i have to fight you" Han didnt really wana fight her because he is scared shewill get hurt but Han found out that she was serious "ok then lets fight" Han took out his normal axe and warmed up then looked at Lima "you ready but remeber when you get hurt tell me so i can stop" Han was ready and waited for Lima to get ready
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Han is bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han is bored   Han is bored Icon_minipostedTue Jan 08, 2008 12:44 am

"Yeah, Yeah" Said Lima abit carelessly "We've been over this a thousand times and it always means your going to go easy on me" She explained, slightly dissapointed. "So shall we start?" She asked cheerily as she got out her katana
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Han is bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han is bored   Han is bored Icon_minipostedTue Jan 08, 2008 2:44 am

Han was a bit scared but was ready "ok lets start" Han took out his axe out "Lima do i have to use the axe" Han asked her because he didnt wana hurt her with his axe
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Han is bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han is bored   Han is bored Icon_minipostedTue Jan 08, 2008 11:31 am

"using your Axe is fine Han" She said and took a few steps back "Kyo if your not going to join then i would suggest you move away over the halfsized wall" She advised. She then got into a position that she that was good and waited. Her dark orange hair moved from a gust of wind and the snow drifted softly to the ground. "I am better then before Han, so i think you should not go that easy on me.. otherwize i might be a little too difficult for you." she said this because she wanted a nice fun battle and not a boring one. She made hand seals and then a long string of water materialised in her hand. She flung it at Han and aimed to wrap it around him, then turn the cord to ice and attempt to freeze him. and of course it probably wouldnt work, seeing as he could change his temprature to blazing hot and probably melt it...
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Han is bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han is bored   Han is bored Icon_minipostedTue Jan 08, 2008 11:51 pm

Han looked at Lima and smiled "fine i will use the axe andl i dont care if you beat me or not doesnt really matter" Han then noticed the string so Han took out his ultimate axe "Ultimate Form" Han was frozen but it melted because Han was heated up as it seemed that fire was around him and around his axe "so Lima you wanted to freeze me to death, is this what you want to do to me" Han then charged at her "Fire Slash" Han used his chakra with his axe and threw a line of fire on Lima
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Han is bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han is bored   Han is bored Icon_minipostedWed Jan 09, 2008 1:16 am

Water moved in the way of the fire, making steam instead of burning Lima. "I just wanted a good fight thats all" She said and the water formed a globe of water around her. She made hand seals and two water clones materialised beside her. she then switched places with one to make him confused. "Eat this!" Said the center clone in the position she was a few moments ago. the real Lima and one of her water clones ran towards Han while the Fake Lima stood behind, making a single handseal with one hand while the katana was in the other. weanwhile Lima and the clone ran towards han with their katanas
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Han is bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han is bored   Han is bored Icon_minipostedWed Jan 09, 2008 11:50 am

Han looked at the clons that were coming "hmm i wonder which one is the real Lima" Han thought, Han took out 2 exploded kunais and threw one of them on a tree that was on his right side and threw the other one at a tree on his left side, Han then started running away from the clons that were coming at him, the sec the clons were close to the tree the kunais exploded making a lot of smoke which was hard for Lima to see so Han ran as fsat as he can from behind the tress as he reached the clon that was alone and aimed a kick to her face "man its to bad for me to hit a beatiful face"
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Han is bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han is bored   Han is bored Icon_minipostedWed Jan 09, 2008 2:57 pm

"Thous.." Said the Clone Lima before she was hit in the face by Hans kick. It Fell to the ground but unlike what normal Water Clones would do it reconstructed its self. "Heh heh.." The clone said as it stood up "Im stonger than before as i can reconstruct myself.." It explained. The two other Limas charged out of the smoke and tried to hit Han with their katanas while the other Lima made one handed seals. "Water Wave" She said as water materialised out of nowhere and attempted to hit Han with the current
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Han is bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han is bored   Han is bored Icon_minipostedWed Jan 09, 2008 11:55 pm

Han looked at the clon "Man did you have to get stronger Lima" Han used his ultimate axe and spinned around "Spinnig Fire Slash" Han said hitting everything around him and defending himslef as everything beside flew away, Han then jumped back and looked at the three Limas "ok thats it i won" Han said "Lima i win sorry maybe you will win next time" Han said and started walking away.

occ:lol Han looks like a coward now heh
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Han is bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han is bored   Han is bored Icon_minipostedThu Jan 10, 2008 12:43 am

Lima fell to the ground, burnt and cut in some places. She breathed in heavily. "Han.." She muttered before going unconcious. The other Lima fell apart into water droplets and the other that was doing jutsu nearly fell apart aswell. Lima was on the ground now, she had cuts and burns from Hans attack and was laying on the ground sideways. She coughed out some blood..
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Han is bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han is bored   Han is bored Icon_minipostedThu Jan 10, 2008 9:45 am

Han then looked at Lima and yelled "aaaaaaaaaaa" Han ran to Lima "Lima i was kidding i wasnt going to leave it was just a joke to joke around" Han noticed the blood on the ground "Lima thats it i will never ever fight you again and thats final" Han looked at the cuts and burns "dont worry i didnt use my full attack these will heal by themself"
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Han is bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han is bored   Han is bored Icon_minipostedThu Jan 10, 2008 9:53 am

The Lima on the ground evaporated into water and the real Lima appeared behind him, a kunai to his throat and another to his back. The wind blew "You shouldn't be so easily fooled by a simple Genjutsu Han.." She said cheekily. Two more Limas materialised infront of Han and both had their Katanas. "However, i knew you would do this from the beginning" She added.

"When you exploded those kunais i created another clone and sent both of them out while i hid behind a tree. i conducted justsu by using the clone to make it look like it did it.." She explained.
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Han is bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han is bored   Han is bored Icon_minipostedFri Jan 11, 2008 12:43 am

Han laghed as he noticed Lima appear behind him so Han took out a kunai and put it at Lima stomach but at the same time she had a kunai on his throat "you know Lima using my weakness is bad, so will you kill me" Han gave up easly because he didnt wana fight Lima for real because if he did she could have died "Lima come on kill me you won but at least your face is still beatifull even when you are fighting and when you ar going to kill me"
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Han is bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han is bored   Han is bored Icon_minipostedFri Jan 11, 2008 1:42 am

"Oh, i dont know.. maybe when the time is right" She said and put away her Kunai. "Ill be looking forward to fighting again with someone.. dont know who.." She said while walking away. "Later Han" She said
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Han is bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han is bored   Han is bored Icon_minipostedFri Jan 11, 2008 1:11 pm

Han looked at Lima "now come on why do you wana fight someone didnt you get bored" Han ran after Lima "Lima i havent seen you for sometime and when i see you you fight me and leave that isnt fair"
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Han is bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han is bored   Han is bored Icon_minipostedFri Jan 11, 2008 1:37 pm

Lima stopped and looked at him, then around where she was, then to him again. "I have to keep my secrets" She whispered to him "I dont want you to be in danger" She explained shortly. Her eyes did one final sweep of the area before she kissed him on the cheek, smiled and ran off.
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Han is bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han is bored   Han is bored Icon_minipostedFri Jan 11, 2008 4:37 pm

Han looked at Lima as she ran off "kepp me away from danger are you kidden" Han was so angry he was going to destroy the whole area "Lima what the heck are you talking about"
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Han is bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han is bored   Han is bored Icon_minipostedSat Jan 12, 2008 1:37 am

'Sorry Han, but there are people much stronger than you that i dont want to know about our friendship..' She thought as she began walking 'If they found out they would kill you or make me suffer.. I dont want any more people to die...'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Han is bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han is bored   Han is bored Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Han is bored
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next