Sasuke Vs Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sasuke Vs Naruto

Naruto Rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Han is bored

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Han

Han

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2007-09-25

Han is bored Empty
PostSubject: Han is bored   Han is bored Icon_minipostedWed Sep 26, 2007 5:40 am

occ:so no one liners?

Han was walking around looking for something fun to do but he couldn't find anything so he just sat under a tree "i am bored what should i do" Han then closed his eyes and started dreaming
Back to top Go down
kiki

kiki

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Han is bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han is bored   Han is bored Icon_minipostedWed Sep 26, 2007 9:48 am

*Zakuhan saw a man sleeping so he approached him and yelled at his ear:"Hey,wake up training time!!!''
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Han is bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han is bored   Han is bored Icon_minipostedWed Sep 26, 2007 2:38 pm

Han was having a nice dream until he heared some sound and woke up and took out his axe aiming to hit the person infront of him "what the hell do you want" Han yelled
Back to top Go down
Miyosi_Number_1

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-10-03

Han is bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han is bored   Han is bored Icon_minipostedWed Oct 03, 2007 1:51 pm

Kimi walked past the lines of trees and saw a boy sleeping. His face was familiar, so she bent down.
"Hmm..." She said, looking at him. The face looked similar to something, and the green hair rang a bell...
"Reminds me of... Han?" It then struck Kimi. She bent down and shook him, noticing the other boy.
"Hello, Han,"
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Han is bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han is bored   Han is bored Icon_minipostedWed Oct 03, 2007 3:36 pm

Han then opened his eyes and saw someone infront of him so Han looked carefully "hmm aaaaaaaaaaaa" Han yelled shocked from the face infront of him "your your your aaaaaaaaaaaa" Han couldnt talk as he was freaked out from what he just saw
Back to top Go down
Miyosi_Number_1

Han is bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han is bored   Han is bored Icon_minipostedThu Oct 04, 2007 1:44 am

Kimi smirked.
"Yup! Kimi's back!" She said, staring at his long hair.
"I see you've grown your hair out," Kimi said sweetly, holding her hands together close to her face.
"That'll make it much more easier to pull!" She yelled, her voice echoing through the air. She cracked her knuckles and shot her hands out at the green strings of thread-like hair. As she did this, her long plait twirled and hopped onto her shoulder. She closed her fist around the hair and tried to pull, wondering how much strain would be on him.
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Han is bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han is bored   Han is bored Icon_minipostedThu Oct 04, 2007 6:33 am

Han couldnt believe this "man why me why me" as she pulled his hair Han didnt feel anything "you i wont be so dumb to make my hair long and not get used to someone pulling it" Han said waiting for her to finish "is that all because i am really bored" Han said and laughed at her "sorry but you are doing your best i just dont feel anything"
Back to top Go down
Miyosi_Number_1

Han is bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han is bored   Han is bored Icon_minipostedThu Oct 04, 2007 6:42 am

Kimi laughed, then smirked.
"You think I'm doing my BEST?!" She exclaimed, laughing. She smirked. He'd gotten stronger, but he still was te same as ever.
"I heard the buzz about being a Sannin, Han," She said, sitting down.
"I wonder which idiot put you in as Sannin," She rolled her eyes and kicked her leg out in front of her. She stood up again, and kicked the tree Han was sitting against. She lashed out a hundred kicks and began talking over the thump of the tree.
"Do you still think girls aren't as strong as boys?"
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Han is bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han is bored   Han is bored Icon_minipostedThu Oct 04, 2007 2:20 pm

Han laughed "i never said that i just dont like to fight girls" Han got up and looked at Kimi "i dont care if you became stronger or not and i dont care if i am a Sanin or not" Han said in a pissed of way "man you really hate me"
Back to top Go down
Miyosi_Number_1

Han is bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han is bored   Han is bored Icon_minipostedFri Oct 05, 2007 1:29 am

Kimi laughed. What an idiot.
"Isn't that obvious?" Kimi asked, staring at him as if he was insane.
"And why the heck don't you like to fight girls?" She asked, continuing to kick the tree. She began punching the tree, occasionally aiming for Han's head instead of the tree.
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Han is bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han is bored   Han is bored Icon_minipostedFri Oct 05, 2007 2:07 am

Han moved his head to the right as Kimis hand was beside Hans head "Kimi you better stop joking around with me, you still dont know me, i am still taking all your insults you better not push me" what Han hated most was for someone to hit him when he wasnt ready.
Back to top Go down
Miyosi_Number_1

Han is bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han is bored   Han is bored Icon_minipostedFri Oct 05, 2007 3:46 am

Kimi looked annoyed.
"You are absolutely NO fun to play with. I could own you in a battle any day, cause you'd go easy on me ," Kimi purposely added emphasis on the words to make the sting greater.
"You're fun to insult cause you take it... You actually take me seriously. Remember, I'm just da nice old Kimi to everyone but you. The first time I met you, I pissed you off cause I was fighting with KIRA! Come on, man, you better get used to it. The world doesn't revolve around ya," Kimi began kicking the tree more violently, mad at Han's words. The dent in the tree was growing larger. Picking up her shuriken, Kimi undid her hair and shook it out. It was almost like a curtain across her back. She picked up her shuriken off the floor and threw at the tree, nearly making it over-balance. Kimi tied her hair up again and stuck her shuriken in her hair, keeping it up in a bun. She glared at Han and sat down, fiddling with her hair.
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Han is bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han is bored   Han is bored Icon_minipostedFri Oct 05, 2007 4:29 am

Han closed his eyes for 2 sec "why me why me" han looked at Kimi and smiled "hmm getting used to it is something bad but just because i am a good person i will let it pass" Han said looking at Kimi
Back to top Go down
Miyosi_Number_1

Han is bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han is bored   Han is bored Icon_minipostedSat Oct 06, 2007 3:05 am

Kimi snorted. A good person?
"So you're a good person? Fat chance," Kimi kicked the tree, making it fall to the ground. She went over to the next tree and began kicking that.
"You know what, Han? I've had enough of your crappy phrases and hypocrisy. You tell us to stop fighting cause it's pissing you off, and then you go andstart fighting with that idiot Hayato, or Kaho. You think you're better than me, or any other girl for that matter. So if you can't stand something, find a way to solve the problem and stop manipulating people. Lima was out of her right mind when she gave you that note to go to the memorial stone. I was there, when she gave you it," Kimi stopped kicking the tree and pulled out her shuriken. She sent them flying at the tree stump where the tree had fallen, aiming at the tree. She purposely made one go off course to hit Han in his arm - one of his lesser vital points.
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Han is bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han is bored   Han is bored Icon_minipostedSat Oct 06, 2007 11:47 am

Han took out his axe and blocked it "hmm so you think i am a bad guy and you hate me and you dont want me around Lima, if you want all that i can do it and leave the village, i will just leave and live in another village,its not hard" Han then got up and walked to Kimi "you dont understand me at all you are worser then Kira" Han then looked at the sky "one more thing, i never said that you girls shouldnt fight"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Han is bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han is bored   Han is bored Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Han is bored
Page 1 of 1