Sasuke Vs Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sasuke Vs Naruto

Naruto Rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone to spar?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Han

Han

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2007-09-25

Anyone to spar? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? - Page 3 Icon_minipostedWed Oct 03, 2007 5:30 am

occ:ok i will try but Olan is already here
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? - Page 3 Icon_minipostedWed Oct 03, 2007 5:31 am

((ok, just go and get all of the guys onto here and ill go and get all the girls. Go and get Guren and stuff and ill go get Kira and stuff. ^_^))
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? - Page 3 Icon_minipostedWed Oct 03, 2007 12:46 pm

((Hey there Olan))

Lima looked to her side at another figure, we wore nearly all black and had short black hair. She remembered that Hair, who was it again. "Olan?" She asked, slightly squinting to see who it was - then her eyes grew wide realising that it was infact Olan. "Yes its you Olan!" She called out and jogged over to him, momentarily Leaving Han. She stopped infront of him and put her hand out "Great to see ya again Olan" She said
Back to top Go down
Olan Neroku
Kage
Kage
Olan Neroku

Number of posts : 187

PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? - Page 3 Icon_minipostedWed Oct 03, 2007 12:49 pm

(srry about deleting my post, first thing in the morning here i clicked the X button instead of edit and i also clicked ok, stupid me lol)

Olan's happiness grew when she came running, when her hand went out, Olan just gave her a good ol' teddybear hug like he does with everyone he hugs.

"its good to see you too Lima, so how have u been"
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? - Page 3 Icon_minipostedWed Oct 03, 2007 12:52 pm

"Great" Lima replied, still happy from being able to re-meet another one of her friends. "What happened to you while i was gone?" She asked, she wanted to know what had happened while she was gone to everyone. She was just simply curious about the fact of what happened
Back to top Go down
Olan Neroku
Kage
Kage
Olan Neroku

PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? - Page 3 Icon_minipostedWed Oct 03, 2007 12:56 pm

"well im an ANBU ninja now, the most stronest they have ever had. they call me the Black Fang now, i dont know why, it may be because of my armor or something, but i dont know, i was thinking of applying to become the ANBU leader, and what about you?"

Olan felt a little curious since she has been gone for about two years i wonder how much stronger she has become
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? - Page 3 Icon_minipostedWed Oct 03, 2007 12:59 pm

"Well i came back here to aceive my Jounin Rank" She lied, it wouldnt do him or her any good to know that she was actually a Hunter Nin. "Loads of jobs around the continent earn Rewards" she said contentedly
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? - Page 3 Icon_minipostedWed Oct 03, 2007 3:43 pm

Han saw Olan and how he hugged Lima "man they must of missed each other so much" Han went to them "hey Olan whats up" Han asked waiting to see how good is he Han then looked at Lima "man she is very happy and as long as she is i hav no probelems"
Back to top Go down
Olan Neroku
Kage
Kage
Olan Neroku

PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? - Page 3 Icon_minipostedThu Oct 04, 2007 2:39 am

"hey Han how you doing, its been a while. so is this like a weird coincidence or did we all meet up now because of fate?"

Olan looked at everyones posture yea they have all definitly gotten stronger, no doubt about it.
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? - Page 3 Icon_minipostedThu Oct 04, 2007 3:50 am

"Fate changes who we are" Said Lima after the Hug "It was probably just the fact that we hadnt seen eachother for so long that we remeeted" She explained. She could see that Olan was better then before by his posture and how he acted. Being a Hunter Nin she had to know about postures, actions, moods.
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? - Page 3 Icon_minipostedThu Oct 04, 2007 6:34 am

Han looked at Lima "hmm i agree with Lima all the way" Han didnt know what to say because he was bad at talking about fate "so Olan how has it been lately?" Han asked
Back to top Go down
Olan Neroku
Kage
Kage
Olan Neroku

PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? - Page 3 Icon_minipostedFri Oct 05, 2007 3:23 am

"i've been very good, i've learnt so many different jutsus, like this one here, i dont know if you guys would love it or hate it but whatever"

Olan backed up a little bit and created the shadow handsign *Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu* suddenly a thousand puffs of smoke revealed themselves behind him, and revealed an exact duplicate of Olan, the shadow of the figures showed on the ground and the moved like human beings, they were solid clones

"pretty neat eh? i learnt it when i was a jonin, its a personal favorite of mine"
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? - Page 3 Icon_minipostedFri Oct 05, 2007 3:41 am

Han was shocked from this Jutsu "wow nice i like it but it needs a lot of chakra or its normal?" Han asked in a shocked way Han then waited for the reply
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? - Page 3 Icon_minipostedFri Oct 05, 2007 3:44 am

Lima was Astounded by his ability to create so many shadow clones. "Yes Han, it does use alot of chakra" She said "But hes got that Demon, remember?" She asked, wondering if he did remember Olans Demon
Back to top Go down
Olan Neroku
Kage
Kage
Olan Neroku

PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? - Page 3 Icon_minipostedFri Oct 05, 2007 4:00 am

"actually..... i didnt use the demon's chakra, its all mine, i still havent been able to completely control the demon yet, but im getting there. but if i do over two thousand clones thats it, i normally bring out like under a hundred. but still pretty cool"

Olan was a little surprised on how astounded his old friends were, Olan believed that they should have seen this coming, Olan trains on almost a daily basis

(o yea, u haven't approved it or not yet Shardic)
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? - Page 3 Icon_minipostedFri Oct 05, 2007 4:01 am

((oh, well ok ill approve it. Also, why dont you go and join the chatbox? everyone else is there))
Back to top Go down
Olan Neroku
Kage
Kage
Olan Neroku

PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? - Page 3 Icon_minipostedFri Oct 05, 2007 4:04 am

(wait i think you did, srry, im thinking of another Forum Naruto game im playing now, but yea i'll be there)
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? - Page 3 Icon_minipostedFri Oct 05, 2007 4:31 am

Han looked at Lima and thought "oh ya Olans demon the black chakra i remeber it but now you should be able to control it because i can control my seal right now"
Back to top Go down
Olan Neroku
Kage
Kage
Olan Neroku

PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? - Page 3 Icon_minipostedFri Oct 05, 2007 4:37 am

Olan looked down to his feet, a little depressed

"no, i havent been able to control the dmeon completely, this thing, Shiruba Akuma, i hate it, so bad, it just wants to kill, destroy, and anything for its own pleasure, its so hard to control, its like trying to get a human to not wake up everyday"
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? - Page 3 Icon_minipostedFri Oct 05, 2007 7:27 am

"I understand Olan" She said, actually putting a hand on his shoulder. "But we can help you and use the seal for good, not evil" She said, trying to make him more confident "Were going to help you controll your demon, isnt that right Han?" She asked, looking over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? - Page 3 Icon_minipostedFri Oct 05, 2007 10:09 am

Han looked at Lima then at Olan "sure we are...." Han didnt know what to say then remebered "dude as long as i am beside the demon will never try to get out but i dont understand is it that strong?" Han asked in a shocked way "because you should be able at atlest control mostly all of it"
Back to top Go down
Olan Neroku
Kage
Kage
Olan Neroku

PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? - Page 3 Icon_minipostedFri Oct 05, 2007 3:18 pm

"the demon is from hell itself, think of it as the right hand man of satan itself. the last time it came out was when.... my team died during a mission, i lost control completely, even though i was a Chuunin, this thing, its got a killer instinct, savage,no doubt, no mercy. its the complete being of my dark side."

Olan places his right hand over his heart, the tatoo has been there since his birth, it grew with him, and knows everything about him. his right hand clenches his chest. thinking about controlling the demon seems a little unreal to him. but Lima and Han's boost of confidence gave him a little bit of light
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? - Page 3 Icon_minipostedSat Oct 06, 2007 2:45 am

Han looked at him and smiled "will as ling as he aint bothering you then there is nothing wrong" Han then looked at Lima "am i right or wong Lima" Han said smiling at her
Back to top Go down
Olan Neroku
Kage
Kage
Olan Neroku

PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? - Page 3 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 07, 2007 3:40 am

Olan looks at han with a little bit of unhappy mood

"Han do you know what a demon does to you in your dreams, turns them into nightmares, it kind of eats me up when i dream, at least once per week it haunts me, does it ever suck"
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? - Page 3 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 07, 2007 4:29 am

Han noticed that Olan was unhappy but Han always had a problem with this demon "ya i know how you feel but its time you start controlling him and if you need help with that i can always help you" Han said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? - Page 3 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Anyone to spar?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3