Sasuke Vs Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sasuke Vs Naruto

Naruto Rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone to spar?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Anyone to spar? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat Sep 29, 2007 3:37 am

"Its not just that Han.." She replied "I killed them.." She continued "Ive killed so many.." She added and cried more in Hans Hands. "I cant forgive myself for what i have done..." She explained sadly

((Lol Hans Hands))
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2007-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat Sep 29, 2007 1:35 pm

Han looked at Lima cry "Lima if you are talking about killing ninjas, in the past when my only friend and family i had died by a ninja i took thats ninjas head off so dont blame yourslef so you can forgive yourself like i did" Han put his hands on Limas face "Lima look at me you can forgive yourself i know you can" Han then kissed her in the cheeks
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat Sep 29, 2007 2:06 pm

Lima tried to stop crying for awhile she didnt succeed but stopped eventually. She could probably try to forget about her killing people but it would still haunt her at night, thats what it would probably do. "Ok Han.." She said once she was able to stop crying "I will" She added softle and kissed him on the lips again. She could feel everything rushing through her head again but it brang back some memories of her killing Missing Nin. She hoped it would be ok with Han and everything seeing as they where good friends since two years before.

((Hey do you think i should get the others to join? and also, have you seen my new Lima Profile? Click on the Image in my sig to see it ^_^
ITS LINKED! Razz ))
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat Sep 29, 2007 2:59 pm

occ:ya i saw it and read the history and it was awsome really i enjoyed reading it.

Han did his best to make Lima stop crying, as they kissed in the lip Han was happy and said "sooner or later you have to forget about the missing ninjas you killed trust me you will forget about them so please just relax" Han looked at her and smiled "so are you ready to go or you wana sta here?" Han asked
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat Sep 29, 2007 3:30 pm

Lima nodded "Im Ok to go back to Konoha!" She called out but a little too loud. She silenced herself for awhile then checked her backpack. She unzipped it then looked at the stuff in the bag "Ok, i have everything" She said happily and zipped up the bag again. She got up to face Han, she was larger now and had gotten taller two years out - Now she was the same size as him. "Not as small now hey Han?" She said happily as she looked out to her righ, which was where she thought Konoha would be seeing te Hokage Cliff etched into the stone of the large mountain face. "Ready to go Han?" She asked, she didnt turn her face - just started at the first Hokage that was etched into the stone that she could see.

((Yeah, im really proud of it. You should try and make one and invite Hayate and everyone else into the forum so it reffers to the other Forum only in the future. I think that would be fun with all of us there so that it can be two years later than the other one when were stronger and all, i made you a S-Rank Jounin Btw, i think that Han would probably be able to become that in a total of two years.))

((Hey ill give you a basic plot, Han goes out and kills enemies for a whole year and then returns to Konoha with Jounin Rank. In mid year He gets promoted to S-Rank Jounin for being a special friends of the Hokage and has him as a body guard?))

((Sorry for ranting all this, im just full of all this stuff. Also, imagine if Kira, Hayate or Guren became the Hokage Lol!!! Opps, i ranted again))
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Sep 30, 2007 8:29 pm

han looked at Lima with a smile and took his time to get ready "Lima i am ready when you are" Han just waited there to see Limas first move "Lima are you sure you are ok now because i have a feeling you still arent happy" Han siad and waited for the reply.

occ:hmm i think i am going to make Han someone who doesnt work for any village or i am still thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Oct 01, 2007 2:11 am

"No, ill be fine Han" She said "Now Lets go!" She said happily and shifted her weight to the direction of Konoha, which happened to be her right and waited for a few seconds for Han to get ready. She made a quick jump to the next tree and Han followed shortly after. They started jumping over to Konoha quickly and when they where halfway there Lima asked, "Did you take care of my house?"
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Oct 01, 2007 5:31 am

Han smiled looking at Lima "yes i took care of it more then mine" Han then started jumping faster so he can beat Lima "wana race there or your scared?" Han said as a joke.
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Oct 01, 2007 5:33 am

"None at All Han" She said and sent a sudden blast of Air, propelling herself forward a few trees. She landed and kept on running and jumpinf from tree to tree. "Come on Han, show me what you can do!" She called out as she jumped from tree to tree.
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Oct 01, 2007 6:12 am

Han laughed as he threw his axe infront of Lima and used the rope around it and pulled the axe landing beside Lima "you wana see what i am made of" Han then used his speed and jump a very high jump then saw the closest tree to konoha and threw his axe at it using the rope and pulled the axe landing on the ground and started to look where Lima was as Han was infront of Konoha
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Oct 01, 2007 6:51 am

Lima saw Han use his stretchy rope on his axe to fly him to Konoha. "Body Flicker.." She whispered to herself and made the handseal. She dissapeared and appeared Behind Han with a trail of mist behind her. "You lose" She said kindly behind his back
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Oct 01, 2007 2:43 pm

Han looked behinde him and just let Lima win because he felt bad if he won "now dont be so happy you know that i let you win" Han then started walking to konoha "come on lets go" Han smiled looking at her
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Oct 01, 2007 3:07 pm

"Yeah, you probably did" She said and crossed her arms. She uncrossed them and walked with Han into Konoha after two whole years. "Can i go and see my house?" She asked Han
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Oct 01, 2007 4:09 pm

Han looked at Lima and laughed "sure we can see your house if you want" Han then holded her hands and started walking "come on we will go to your house"
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Oct 02, 2007 1:36 am

"Well, i can see this place is bigger than last time" She said, looking around when they got to the square, it was bigger than before. "Theres five streets now" She added and found Rangers Port over to their right. "Come on" She said as she held his hand and slightly dragged him over to her house
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Oct 02, 2007 6:04 am

As they reached Limas house Han looked at it and smiled "so what do you think did i take care of it or not because i dont think i did a good job or you like it" Han didnt know what to say
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Oct 02, 2007 6:11 am

Lima could hear Han complicating himself "Its fine Han" She said and kissed him. She turned back to her house, it was as geed as it had been when she left it. "May i go and look inside?" She asked, slowly walking up to the front porch. "What am i saying? its me house after all" She said and got out the keys from the bottom of her bag. She placed them into the keyhole on the door and opened it. The house was as tidy as ever "Thank you Han!" She called out and turned around. She ran over to him and jumped into his arms
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Oct 02, 2007 6:24 am

Han had a wired looked on his face "hmm this is wired inst this her house then she can go in anytime she wants" Han then watched her open the door and jumped in his arms and hugged her "no problem Lima this is the least i can do for you" Han then kissed her in the cheek
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Oct 02, 2007 6:38 am

Lima squeezed Han more "Thank you so much Han.." She said and kissed him on the lips. She held him tight and hoped to never leave Konoha again. 'the last time i go and leave..' She thought as she hugged him
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Oct 02, 2007 2:42 pm

Han smiled "so Limai think i should let you rest now, you look tired,you should have some sleep" Han smiled and looked at her "Lima have a good sleep, do you need anything else before i leave?"
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Oct 02, 2007 3:19 pm

"No Han Im Fine" She said "I wanna go and see the others!" She exclaimed exitedly, she wanted to re-aquaint herself with everyone again. She wondered about what had happened to them while she was gone

((How about we PM all of the people in the group on the other forum, ive already told Kira))
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Oct 02, 2007 10:32 pm

Han smiled looking at her "Lima you look tired, if you wana meet the others then you should have some rest" Han said and laughed "i think everyone is good you worry about them too much"
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Oct 03, 2007 2:12 am

"No, i have to go and see the others" She said eagerly, she just wanted to see her friends again after two years and Han was telling her she was tired. "Im not Tired, i just want to go see The others" She explained
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Oct 03, 2007 5:24 am

Han looked at her "man you really have changed from last time you wana see your friends then go ahead but when you feel very tired then its not my fault" Han then smiled "ok lets go"
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Oct 03, 2007 5:26 am

((We gotta go get the others first, go and PM Olan and Hayate if you can. Im going to go and PM Kira and Kimi))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? - Page 2 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Anyone to spar?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next