Sasuke Vs Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sasuke Vs Naruto

Naruto Rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone to spar?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
kiki

kiki

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Anyone to spar? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? Icon_minipostedSun Sep 23, 2007 2:56 pm

*Zakuhan was walking threw the village of Konoha waiting for someone to spar with!So he sat on a bench waiting.
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Number of posts : 368

Anyone to spar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? Icon_minipostedSun Sep 23, 2007 3:06 pm

((I meant more detailed than that Zaku... and stop it with the !'s theyre annoying))
Back to top Go down
kiki

kiki

Anyone to spar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? Icon_minipostedSun Sep 23, 2007 3:08 pm

*Zakuhan waked up one morning ready for his training.So he got up git dressed and eat breakfast.H got to the training grounds and started doing push ups and sit ups and then he strted practising his rasengan.
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Anyone to spar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? Icon_minipostedSun Sep 23, 2007 3:12 pm

((Meh, good enough))

Lima was walking to the training grounds of Konoha and saw Kiki practising his rasengan. "Hey Kiki" She called to him as she lightly jogged over. "practising your Rasengan i see" She commented "So how are you". she looked at him, he had a ripped top and jacked alond with some blue jeans. His black hair sticking up and brown shoes. She noted this for later, some items that someone had can deem useful in battle - if they did a battle.

((im sorry but i gtg))
Back to top Go down
kiki

kiki

Anyone to spar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? Icon_minipostedSun Sep 23, 2007 3:15 pm

"Hey Lima you can call me Zaku i like that name better!I'm fine you?I was just waiting for someone to arive so i can spar with him.Do you wan't to spar with me?*Asked Zakuhan continuing to punch a random piece of wood.
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Anyone to spar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? Icon_minipostedMon Sep 24, 2007 1:25 am

"Ok" Lima said "You can go first i guess" She added as she jumped back a few feet away. "Im stronger than before" She added as she got out her katana from its sheath. She reached for her pocket with her left hand and got out a kunai with the katana in her right. She got into a defencive pose incase he really did go first
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2007-09-25

Anyone to spar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? Icon_minipostedWed Sep 26, 2007 2:48 pm

Han was walking around until he noticed two people are going to have a spar, he saw one girl and one boy "hmm this should look good" as Han was hidding behinde the tree and was waiting for them to start so that he can watch what will happen
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Anyone to spar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? Icon_minipostedThu Sep 27, 2007 1:39 am

Lima looked to her side and knoticed someone watching them through her semi-chakra eye. She got the Kunai and threw it to the position that the person was in. "Come out!" she called to what seemed to be a Male figure "I know youre there!"

((Lol, that would probably give it away to Han as hes already seen what her chakra eye can do and supposedly shes the only one who can do it. Also the sword might be a little tell tale aswell))
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Anyone to spar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? Icon_minipostedThu Sep 27, 2007 4:34 am

Han was shocked as the kunai landed above him "wow that was close" Han came out and started thinking how did she know that he was hidding then remebered those eyes "only Lima can do that eye, is she her sister no it cant be if she had a sister she wold have told me" Han then was thinking "can it be really Lima no it cant be she left" Han then took out his axe "let me test her" and threw it at Lima then he appeared above her aiming to hit her with his axe.
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Anyone to spar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? Icon_minipostedThu Sep 27, 2007 10:03 am

Lima noticed the axe whirling towards her and instantly realised who it would be. 'Only Han uses Axes' She thought and jumped to the left of the axe, letting it fly past her. She looked up to see a man falling down on her with an axe in his hands. She looked at the man for a moment and saw his spikey hair and headband making her find out that it was indeed Han. "Han!" She called out and got her sword above her to block the Axe falling down onto her. She held it there, holding the axe so it would not be able to move. She got her strength and flew it to her right - then jumped back
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Anyone to spar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? Icon_minipostedThu Sep 27, 2007 2:41 pm

Han was shocked "Lima is this you?" Han asked as he was looking at her "can it really be her " Han was thinking too much about her "no she cant be her but how did she know my name it has to be her" Han then went closer to her "Lima is this really you?"
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Anyone to spar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? Icon_minipostedThu Sep 27, 2007 2:53 pm

"Its you Han!" She called out happily and hugged him "Its me!" She explained happily - she never thought she would see him again. "Its great to see you!" She said with a squeese "I missed you so much!"
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Anyone to spar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? Icon_minipostedThu Sep 27, 2007 4:52 pm

Han looked at her "Lima it really is you" Han was so happy that he didnt let go of the hug "Lima i also missed you and there was never a day that passed without me thinking of you" Han then smiled looking at her as some tears were falling off his eye "but Lima you really have gotten stronger" Han then was going to kiss Lima in the lip and waited to see if she was going to kiss him back "you dont mind me kissing you or do you?"
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Anyone to spar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? Icon_minipostedFri Sep 28, 2007 1:45 am

Lima didnt reply she just kissed him, she was almost too happy for words. She felt the same wonderful experience that she had all those years ago of all those things rushing through her head. 'I wont leave you again han...' she thought as she kissed him 'Never again...'
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Anyone to spar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? Icon_minipostedFri Sep 28, 2007 4:31 am

As they were still kissing Han couldnt let go as he missed her so much "never again am i going to leave you" Han then remebered the how he used to feel when she was around
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Anyone to spar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? Icon_minipostedFri Sep 28, 2007 11:26 am

Lima continued the kiss untill she was actually able to think when she suddenly remembered that Kiki was still there. She stopped the kiss after ten more seconds and looked at him. She grabbed onto Hans shirt "Come on Han.." She whispered and tugged on the shirt - trying to get him to move. "We need to leave now.." she continued - still in a whisper and tugged on his shirt again, harder this time
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Anyone to spar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? Icon_minipostedFri Sep 28, 2007 11:41 am

Han then also remebered that the other ninja was her "ok we can leave man you have became stronger" he whispered as he went with her "where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Anyone to spar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? Icon_minipostedFri Sep 28, 2007 11:46 am

"Im not a Man, im a Woman" She whispered in a reminding tone before they dissapeared. "Well, i was thinking that we shouldnt do that infront of anyone.." She said in a shy tone that she hadnt used for about - two years. "Its slightly embarrasing.." she said looking down at the ground as she jumped with him - a blush starting to appear. "Wait lets take a break" She said and suddenly stopped and sat down on a branch. "So many things going through my mind.." She thought out loud puzzingly
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Anyone to spar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? Icon_minipostedFri Sep 28, 2007 11:53 am

Han smiled "ok you are a woman and doing that infront of anyone is really a bad idea because i dont know why" as Han was jumping with Lima "a break will be good" Han sat down beside her
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Anyone to spar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? Icon_minipostedFri Sep 28, 2007 11:56 am

Lima swong her feet for a moment before talking. "Well Han.." She Began, then stopped - trying to find the words "I just dont feel used to all this with you after being away with my Tutor for two years" She explained. She looked up to Han "I want to know how to fit in because, well, i just dont really feel like im fitting in right now"
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Anyone to spar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? Icon_minipostedFri Sep 28, 2007 1:06 pm

Han was shocked "Lima are you feeling alright" Han then looked at her and smiled "Lima what are you talking about, you are fitting in and from when dont you fit in" Han then holded both of her hands and kissed them "Lima dont worry everything will be alright"
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Anyone to spar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? Icon_minipostedFri Sep 28, 2007 1:17 pm

((Its holidays for me now, what about you?))

Lima giggles and blushed "Ok Han.." She said quietly "Im Fine" She replied commonly. "But Han, i just dont know where to begin.." She said then thought before she said more. "Do you know where the others are?" She asked in a slightly exited voice and held his hand too "What happened while i was gone, what happened to my house?" she asked happily - exited from being back after two years and having the possibility of seeing her friends again.
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Anyone to spar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? Icon_minipostedFri Sep 28, 2007 5:16 pm

Han looked at her "to tell you the truth i came here 1 year ago, when you left me and Hayato decided to leave the village and travel so that we can know more about ninja and become stronger but we were attacked by some ninjas while we were traveling and after that day i couldnt find him and came back to Konha last year and met everyone but i didnt meet Hayato there so i have been waiting for him" Han said and looked down "so Lima what happened with you?"
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Anyone to spar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? Icon_minipostedSat Sep 29, 2007 1:29 am

"Its a long story Han" She explained as if making shure he was ready to hear it. When he replied with a "Yes Tell Me What Happened" she began. "Well, you know that i went on a Trip with my Tutor for two years right?" She asked him as she begun "Well, i only spent one year with my Tutor.." She said unhappily "We where attacked by rouge Ninja and they killed Herigami.." She said and began to cry. "Herigami was like a father to me.." She continued as a drop of water fell from her face. "He was from my clan.." She added importantly "Now i am the last one left!" She cried out and covered her eyes with her hands sadly - with more water droplets falling from her face
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Anyone to spar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? Icon_minipostedSat Sep 29, 2007 3:21 am

han then hugged her "i am so sorry about what happend to him but you cant just redo the past so please stop crying Lima" Han then looked at her "Lima what happend happend but its time for you to forgive yourself" Han said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anyone to spar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone to spar?   Anyone to spar? Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Anyone to spar?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next