Sasuke Vs Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sasuke Vs Naruto

Naruto Rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Salix Uchiha

Go down 
+2
Olan Neroku
Salix
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Salix

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-01-10

Salix Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Salix Uchiha   Salix Uchiha Icon_minipostedThu Jan 10, 2008 7:30 pm

As much as I despise Uchiha wannabes, this forum has a plausable reason, so why not. But I'm not being anything near normal.

Name: Salix Uchiha
NickName: None
Country of Origin, Hidden Village: Konoha
Element: Water

Description (picture optional):
Salix Uchiha SalixUchiha

History: Born to a non-ninja female Uchiha and a poor ex-ninja carpinter that had some small experience with shinobi Talents, Salix had only a small talent for the ninja arts. He had chakra, he just coulnd't use it as well as the others. This didn't stop him from persevering through the ninja academy though. He managed to graduate as well. Barely. His days there were filled with learning everything he could but being inable to apply most of it. He practically served as a coach for any other students that would train with him. He did what he could to further his skills but his natural talent made his efforts quite useless. They merely annoyed him.
However, he gained one significant advantage from the academny which was his knowledge. He was useful to have on a team because he could tell everyone what they needed to do and why (though often just the former) even if he didn't physically do much. He was still not popular on teams though. He was particularly un-popular with other members of the Uchiha family, being lower in the Katon jutsu then everyone else. Pretty much eveything else he wasnt very good at, but being enough of a smart arse to really get on ones nerves. He is merely called a knowledgable youth in the Family of Uchiha.

Personality: Correcting people has become somewhat part of him even though it wasn't there to begin with. It annoyed him when people were wrong so he just got used to telling them that. This makes him quite annoying to be around unless you know your stuff.
He is quite calm and quiet most of the time and ihs being looked down on has made him gently seperate from everyone else. He is, therefore, not too great at social interactions either, though he simply avoids these as much as possible meaning he won't get better.

Dislikes: Incorrectness and imperfection.
Goals: To be a respected figure in the Uchiha clan.

Last edited by on Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Olan Neroku
Kage
Kage
Olan Neroku

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Salix Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salix Uchiha   Salix Uchiha Icon_minipostedThu Jan 10, 2008 9:56 pm

hate to tell you dude, but Uchiha gotta start with Fire, because of their passing as an Adult, every Uchiha must be able to use fireball jutsu before the Clan accepts them as an adult.
Back to top Go down
Salix

Salix Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salix Uchiha   Salix Uchiha Icon_minipostedThu Jan 10, 2008 11:28 pm

I did tell you I'm not making a conventional Uchiha.
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Number of posts : 368

Salix Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salix Uchiha   Salix Uchiha Icon_minipostedFri Jan 11, 2008 3:18 am

This would be better, use it and you can have the character

wrote:
Name: Salix Uchiha
NickName:
Country of Origin, Hidden Village: Konoha
Element: None

Description (picture optional):
Salix Uchiha SalixUchiha

History: Born to a non-ninja female Uchiha and a poor ex-ninja carpinter that had some small experience with shinobi Talents, Salix had only a small talent for the ninja arts. He had chakra, he just coulnd't use it as well as the others. This didn't stop him from persevering through the ninja academy though. He managed to graduate as well. Barely. His days there were filled with learning everything he could but being inable to apply most of it. He practically served as a coach for any other students that would train with him. He did what he could to further his skills but his natural talent made his efforts quite useless. They merely annoyed him.
However, he gained one significant advantage from the academny which was his knowledge. He was useful to have on a team because he could tell everyone what they needed to do and why (though often just the former) even if he didn't physically do much. He was still not popular on teams though. He was particularly un-popular with other members of the Uchiha family, being lower in the Katon jutsu then everyone else. Pretty much eveything else he wasnt very good at, but being enough of a smart arse to really get on ones nerves. He is merely called a knowledgable youth in the Family of Uchiha.

Personality: Correcting people has become somewhat part of him even though it wasn't there to begin with. It annoyed him when people were wrong so he just got used to telling them that. This makes him quite annoying to be around unless you know your stuff.
He is quite calm and quiet most of the time and ihs being looked down on has made him gently seperate from everyone else. He is, therefore, not too great at social interactions either, though he simply avoids these as much as possible meaning he won't get better.

Dislikes: Incorrectness and imperfection.
Goals: To be a respected figure in the Uchiha clan.

Believe me, it makes it approvable
Back to top Go down
Olan Neroku
Kage
Kage
Olan Neroku

Salix Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salix Uchiha   Salix Uchiha Icon_minipostedFri Jan 11, 2008 3:43 am

I agree, thats pretty good Shardic
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Salix Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salix Uchiha   Salix Uchiha Icon_minipostedFri Jan 11, 2008 3:46 am

Yeah, and nice to see you again, theres a post in academy student classes waiting for you too
Back to top Go down
Gaidoku Kouba

Gaidoku Kouba

Number of posts : 146

Salix Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salix Uchiha   Salix Uchiha Icon_minipostedFri Jan 11, 2008 4:02 am

After you finish your Profile then we will tell you things to cahnge before that Finish it since it still says not finished then we will settle with this
Back to top Go down
https://sasukevsnaruto.rpg-board.net
Salix

Salix Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salix Uchiha   Salix Uchiha Icon_minipostedFri Jan 11, 2008 6:26 pm

From what I can see the only changes you've made are making his dad an ex-ninja rather than just not one and re-worded some of my stuff. I've not problem with this but I just want to know how that makes it all that more different?
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2007-09-25

Salix Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salix Uchiha   Salix Uchiha Icon_minipostedFri Jan 11, 2008 8:21 pm

just go with it
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Salix Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salix Uchiha   Salix Uchiha Icon_minipostedSat Jan 12, 2008 1:54 am

i made changes to make him just approvable by uchiha standards. before he was extremly poor at Katon.

also, we cant have the adults saying that because hes annoying hes only a knowedgeable youth. for someone to be classed as an adult they must be able to Exell at Katon.

Anyway

Salix Uchiha Approveddesu
Back to top Go down
Olan Neroku
Kage
Kage
Olan Neroku

Salix Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salix Uchiha   Salix Uchiha Icon_minipostedSat Jan 12, 2008 3:26 am

yup, its good now, approved
Back to top Go down
Salix

Salix Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salix Uchiha   Salix Uchiha Icon_minipostedMon Jan 14, 2008 8:16 pm

Whoop
Back to top Go down
smallfish

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-03-04

Salix Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salix Uchiha   Salix Uchiha Icon_minipostedThu Mar 10, 2011 3:07 am

From what I can see the only changes you've made are making his dad an ex-ninja rather than just not one and re-worded some of my stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Salix Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salix Uchiha   Salix Uchiha Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Salix Uchiha
Page 1 of 1