Sasuke Vs Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sasuke Vs Naruto

Naruto Rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Itachi Uchiha

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Itachi Uchiha

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-10-19

Itachi Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Itachi Uchiha   Itachi Uchiha Icon_minipostedFri Oct 19, 2007 6:04 am

Name:Itachi Uchiha
NickName:N/A
Country of Origin, Hidden Village:Konoha
Element:Fire

Description (picture optional): Itachi Uchiha Itachi

History: Itachi was very talented at a very young age.He became the Anbu Captain at the age of only thirteen and is now a sannin rank with the akatsuki.He has obtained the makeygou sharingan by killing of his entire clan except for Sasuke Uchiha who seeks revenge yet is doing exactly what itachi wants him to.He has figured out a way to stop the blindness from making him blind.He is cuurently looking for naruto from what most people understand.They say he plans on taking the Nine-Tailed Fox for himself and killing pein.He is killing the people that know of his REAL location and sucks the chakra of those he kills to himself.

Personality: Itachi was very to himself before he killed his entire clan he is now a very open person who points out people's past's and the bad things theve done to hurt them.

Dislikes: Everything
Hobbies (Optional): Killing
Goals: All finished
Enemies (Optional): Sasuke Uchiha,Konoha

Items and/or Weapons:
New Scythe but other than that just kunia and shuriken

RP Experience:bout six months to a year

The S.VS.N Agreement: I Itachi Uchiha, attest to the preceeding application and hereby accept full responsibility of the character applied for above. I agree to keep activity up with this applied character, should it be accepted, and will submit a leave of absence, should I need more than five days away from the forums. If I do not adhere to this rule, I will commence suspension under this character and it will be given as an NPC or thrown away. Furthermore, I give the administration permission to use this character and its attached information if need be.[/SIZE]

Last edited by on Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gaidoku Kouba

Gaidoku Kouba

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Itachi Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha   Itachi Uchiha Icon_minipostedFri Oct 19, 2007 10:35 pm

get the sanin rank of and put S rank akatsuki
Back to top Go down
https://sasukevsnaruto.rpg-board.net
Itachi Uchiha

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-10-19

Itachi Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha   Itachi Uchiha Icon_minipostedSat Oct 20, 2007 2:02 am

editedness completed
Back to top Go down
Aldrus

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-10-03

Itachi Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha   Itachi Uchiha Icon_minipostedSat Oct 20, 2007 12:14 pm

I personally say you need to write some decent history, clear up the grammar and generally put some effort into it unless we are allowing tacky canon characters.
Back to top Go down
Gaidoku Kouba

Gaidoku Kouba

Number of posts : 146

Itachi Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha   Itachi Uchiha Icon_minipostedSat Oct 20, 2007 10:10 pm

like the man said we ain't allowing tacky canon characters
Back to top Go down
https://sasukevsnaruto.rpg-board.net
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Number of posts : 368

Itachi Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha   Itachi Uchiha Icon_minipostedSun Oct 21, 2007 8:03 am

BTW, He didnt get the Makeygou Sharingan from killing the whole clan exept his brother. He got it from killing his closest friend that he drowned lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Itachi Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha   Itachi Uchiha Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Itachi Uchiha
Page 1 of 1