Sasuke Vs Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sasuke Vs Naruto

Naruto Rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Serpentine Lady {High Ninja Only}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2007-09-23

The Serpentine Lady {High Ninja Only} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Serpentine Lady {High Ninja Only}   The Serpentine Lady {High Ninja Only} - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Dec 23, 2007 1:14 am

"Im not going to tell you anything right now about me but Kuro you can put your sword down, direct it at the dog if you must" She said and looked at the person infront of her. "So what do you want out here?" Asked Yarrina "I don't trust anyone that easily when they sneak up on me like that you just did". "I have a good reason for everything I do" She explained. "So state your business!" She said, Scimitar in hand
Back to top Go down
Kuro Kishi

Kuro Kishi

Number of posts : 139

PostSubject: Re: The Serpentine Lady {High Ninja Only}   The Serpentine Lady {High Ninja Only} - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Dec 23, 2007 4:21 am

Kuro looked at yarrina.much strength she has.body and mind.she it is hard to obtain her trust but considering what has been happening to her i guess she has the right to be.Kuro watched Zangetsu and his wolf.this guy looks tough.but i have fought much stronger than this one seems to be.never the less i should never underestimate an opponent.
Back to top Go down
Zang

Zang

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: The Serpentine Lady {High Ninja Only}   The Serpentine Lady {High Ninja Only} - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Dec 23, 2007 7:04 am

Kuro you want to fight me don't you, OK bring it on show me what you got. Zangetsu pulled out his long black Katana. The katana glowed purple. since i'm in a nice mood i'll let you go first. The purple light in his sword glowed brighter then Zangetsu pulled off his anbu mask revaling his face.
Back to top Go down
http://Anime6.org
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

PostSubject: Re: The Serpentine Lady {High Ninja Only}   The Serpentine Lady {High Ninja Only} - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Dec 23, 2007 9:43 am

"stop it both of you, i don't want any uneeded bloodshed" said Yarrina and had her rapier infront of Kuro and her Scimitar infront of Zang to stop them. "If either of you fight now i will be sure to kill both of you" She said angrily "Now lets get moving Kuro, and Mr Zangetsu if you want to join us then your welcome to.." She said slightly expressionlessly, walking away from both of them and putting her weapons away
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

PostSubject: Re: The Serpentine Lady {High Ninja Only}   The Serpentine Lady {High Ninja Only} - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Dec 23, 2007 9:45 am

((and can you two please show how your speaking.. Kuro is doing italics for when hes thinking and Zang is using italics for when his talking. Please put "" for when you are talking and italics are generally used when your thinking, thankyou))
Back to top Go down
Kuro Kishi

Kuro Kishi

Number of posts : 139

PostSubject: Re: The Serpentine Lady {High Ninja Only}   The Serpentine Lady {High Ninja Only} - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Dec 23, 2007 7:14 pm

Kuro sheathed his sword and turned around paying no attention to Zangetsu.what was that guy doing there.what would an anbu black ops be doing out hereKuro hated anbu black ops.on one of his missions the mission rank went from a B to a S Rank mission and he was replaced by anbu black ops.
Back to top Go down
Zang

Zang

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: The Serpentine Lady {High Ninja Only}   The Serpentine Lady {High Ninja Only} - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Dec 23, 2007 8:48 pm

Zangetsu sword stoped glowing and he placed it in it's sheath and eyed kuro cautiously. " Kuro if you have somthing to say to me just say it, I don't want you hating me for no reason." Zangetsu placed his hands in his pockets and started to catch up with the girl and Ikki followed close behind.
Back to top Go down
http://Anime6.org
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

PostSubject: Re: The Serpentine Lady {High Ninja Only}   The Serpentine Lady {High Ninja Only} - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Dec 24, 2007 1:16 am

'well atleast they stopped figthting..' Yarrina thought under her breath and sighed 'they still don't seem get along though...'. "Be Quiet now, I dont want you two being a liability to me or you will probably die in 24 hours.. By my hand if your not careful" She muttered loudly so they could hear. She continued to walk ahead, her mind still thinking of what to do only not as fast and concentrated as it was before
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Serpentine Lady {High Ninja Only}   The Serpentine Lady {High Ninja Only} - Page 2 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

The Serpentine Lady {High Ninja Only}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sasuke Vs Naruto :: Konoha: leaf village :: Konoha RPG-
Jump to: