Sasuke Vs Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sasuke Vs Naruto

Naruto Rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Serpentine Lady {High Ninja Only}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2007-09-23

The Serpentine Lady {High Ninja Only} Empty
PostSubject: The Serpentine Lady {High Ninja Only}   The Serpentine Lady {High Ninja Only} Icon_minipostedSat Dec 15, 2007 4:04 am

Yarrina looked around as she walked, in her new clothes she coulc barely even reconise herself and she was sure that nobody would know who she was. Of Course, Yarrina wasnt her real name, her real name was Glancia and she used to be quite the kind and gentle girl even if she didnt know it. Her memory was lost and now she had a stange Mark on her neck, she presumed that it was some sort of seal given to her by those two that tried to get her to join Akatsuki a few weeks ago. She was now walking around the forest, far away from all the hustle and bustle everywhere near the center like Konoha. She sat down on a tree root that was upraised from the ground and had a break. She sat there for about 5 minutes, enjoying some nice cold water from a bottle when she heard something rustle in the trees. She shot up and dropped the bottle, leaving her backpack back where she had sat beforehand and shot back about 5 feet. Her reaction time was as good as ever she thought idleish as she got out Her Rapier and a Kunai. She got into a defencive position and threw the Kunai into the tree that made the noise. Then she gripped her Rapier with both Hands as she watched in silence at the large tree before her...
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

PostSubject: Re: The Serpentine Lady {High Ninja Only}   The Serpentine Lady {High Ninja Only} Icon_minipostedSat Dec 15, 2007 4:05 am

Then something fell from the tree, it was a Squirrel - Impaled by the Kunai it stuck out of its chest, its body riggid and like a stone. It fell to the ground and Yarrina walked over to it to get back her Kunai she had accidentally used on it. She pulled it out of its body and walked away, cleaning it off with a peice of cloth she had up her sleeve as she took every step. She got halfway there before something shot up from the ground, what was it? she asked herself as she shot back instinctivley. The roots from the ground where now wrapped around eachother, roots she realised - meaning either someone might be out to get her. Her Thoughts where confirmed when the roots unwrapped around themselves and shot over to her. 'Someone if Definitley trying to kill me' She realised and ducked, Rolling to her left as the Roots shot into the ground and kept on going. She shot Backwards about 6 meters when they shot out from the ground in three diractions to wrap around her. She Glanced around before she noticed something behind her, coming out of the ground. "Another?" She asked herself as she glanced behind her, and sure enough a root was shooting itself out of the ground. She jumped over it and the Root followed she got out her Scimitar andslashed it at the root. She cut off the end of the monsterous plant but that didnt stop it, the end dripped with the Roots Green blood as it wrapped around her right arm, the arm that had been holding her Rapier. She struggled to get it off of her untill it actually constricted her hand so much that any contol over it was lost. The Rapier dropped from the hand and she could begin to feel the Circulation from it begin to stop...
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

PostSubject: Re: The Serpentine Lady {High Ninja Only}   The Serpentine Lady {High Ninja Only} Icon_minipostedSat Dec 15, 2007 4:05 am

Then, the seal on her neck began to trob, it seemed to be activating from her near death experiance. He Skin began to get harder, the seal was changing her Skin into scales she realised as she saw her skin turn Yellow with white stripes on it and scales begin to form. Her Face changed slightly too, her tounge changing into a large snake-like one and her nose absorbing itself into her face. Fangs grew and her ears became pointed, her nails grew and with her new strength she ripped off the root that was holding her arm in place. The Circulation returned and the blue pert in that area turned yellow again. He transformation was complete and now she wanted to find out who was trying to kill her. She searched around the area with her new Serpent eyes and spotted something moving, it was too big to be a Squirrel this time though - no, no it had to be a humanoid person. She hissed and wither her Scimitar she jumped up into the tree and ran at full speed towards the creature. With her new speed she caught up to it and with ehr free hand she dug her nails into its neck. She was correct again, it was another Oto Ninja that had come to capture her. She got her Scimitar and thrust the blade into his back, blood oozed out and after awhile she withdrew the sword. She held him up and tossed him onto the ground a few paces away before she made her way back to her backpack and water bottle. She sat engainst the tree when she returned and once she got everything sorted began to rest. She knew by far that having a rest after actuvating the seal would be the easiest way to help it deactivate. It took about an hour but she eventually awoke to see herself as normal. She got her backpack and began to start walking away from her resting place....
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

She walked for about 2 hours away before she took another pitstop, she was getting a little closer to Konoha now but not so close that any ordinary ninja would come and accidentally visit her. She used her own power over the earth to make a small hill of ground come up from the rest of the ground and she sat down, using it as a seat. She had a sigh and took a sip from her Water bottle, the water wasnt as could now but it was still refreshing. She sat there and thought about what she would do today if no more Ninja came after her. Her mind worked twice as fast as an Average Adults would and millions of ideas popped into her head and they where all checked for reasonality. She sat there but unbeknownst to her there was someone in the Tree above her, watching her thinking. She was too immensed in her thoughts to realise it and this Ninja was also very good at stealthing himself obviously - otherwize she woulkdve caught himself by now. But no, this person who was watching her was a very skilled stealth ninja and Yarrina being immersed in her thoughts didnt help that much either.....
Back to top Go down
Kuro Kishi

Kuro Kishi

Number of posts : 139

PostSubject: Re: The Serpentine Lady {High Ninja Only}   The Serpentine Lady {High Ninja Only} Icon_minipostedSat Dec 15, 2007 4:22 am

Kuro was sitting in the tree above Yarrina.Kuro watched as she sat down not noticing him.Kuro looked around and scanned the area seeing it harmless.Kuro jumped down and landed in front of Yarrina.Kuro landed on his left knee then stood up.His hair blew in the wind.Kuro smiled."hey there,whats your name?."Kuro looked at the girl and felt calm.he wanted to know this girl for a reason.
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

PostSubject: Re: The Serpentine Lady {High Ninja Only}   The Serpentine Lady {High Ninja Only} Icon_minipostedSat Dec 15, 2007 4:27 am

Yarrinas eyes switched position so she could see this new person, he seemed to be treating her like he would a child. She dissapeared and appeared behind him, Scimitar to his throat and both hands behind his back. "Who are you..?" She asked and tied up his hands with some rope "What Do you want from me...?" She asked afterwards. She moved the Scimitar close to his neck by an inch and held her rapier to his back. She prodded his back with the tip of the rapier, "Why Are You here....?"
Back to top Go down
Kuro Kishi

Kuro Kishi

PostSubject: Re: The Serpentine Lady {High Ninja Only}   The Serpentine Lady {High Ninja Only} Icon_minipostedSat Dec 15, 2007 4:31 am

Kuro felt the speed of this woman and was impressed.She didn't seem as though she wanted to kill Kuro.She was asking him questions so she must be jumpy."I am Kuro Kishi of the leaf Village.I am a Jonin and sensei of the ninja academy.I don't want to hurt you so get your blade's off of me."Kuro didn't like being threatened but he felt as though she didn't want to kill him, but still he needed to keep his guard up.
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

PostSubject: Re: The Serpentine Lady {High Ninja Only}   The Serpentine Lady {High Ninja Only} Icon_minipostedSat Dec 15, 2007 7:24 am

Yarrina didn't move her blades away from him, she etched them closer even. "I said, Tell me why your here.." She ordered "Before I Kill You" She explained and tilted the scimitar upwards to his chin. She out away her Rapier then and, as she kept the tip of the scimitar to his chin, tied up his feet aswell. 'A little test..' She thought to herself and took back her scimitar, she pushed him onto the floor afterwards. She then held her scimitar towards him, "Now answer me!" She said
Back to top Go down
Kuro Kishi

Kuro Kishi

PostSubject: Re: The Serpentine Lady {High Ninja Only}   The Serpentine Lady {High Ninja Only} Icon_minipostedSat Dec 15, 2007 3:22 pm

wow this one is freaky"i was just doing my daily watch around Konoha,jeez.A big puff of smoke appeared covering Kuro.when the smoke cleared the ropes were still there but were untied on the ground."rope excape jusu.very simple."Kuro was upside down on a tree branch with his sword out."ok now that i have your attention, i am not going to hurt you.i dont even know who you are.and beside's.i am a jonin.wouldn't have i attacked you by now if i meant you harm.Kuro didn't want to fight but stayed prepared just incase he was dealing with a psychopath.
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

PostSubject: Re: The Serpentine Lady {High Ninja Only}   The Serpentine Lady {High Ninja Only} Icon_minipostedSun Dec 16, 2007 1:49 am

Behind her face, Yarrina grinned, atleast this guy wasn't lying or anything. "Well you could show some respect and atleast not act like a spy on me" She said. "Every Day someone tries to chase me, how can i know that your not one of those people" She said, pointing her rapier to him.
Back to top Go down
Kuro Kishi

Kuro Kishi

PostSubject: Re: The Serpentine Lady {High Ninja Only}   The Serpentine Lady {High Ninja Only} Icon_minipostedSun Dec 16, 2007 3:44 pm

Kuro did a front flip and landed in front of Yarrina."well, for one thing, my headband.but it is possible that someone could have stolen one of these so thats out of the question."Kuro pondered on idea's on how she could trust him.Kuro then had an idea.Kuro lifted his left arm and looked at it a little.Kuro then took out a kunai and inserted it partially into his tricep he pulled on the kunai causing a wound into his arm.He pulled the kunai out and then threw it to the ground."there, a little bit of my blood to the earth to honor our new friendship."Kuro awaited steadily for Yarrina to respond.still with his blade out he wasn't gonna go down quickly.
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

PostSubject: Re: The Serpentine Lady {High Ninja Only}   The Serpentine Lady {High Ninja Only} Icon_minipostedMon Dec 17, 2007 1:46 am

Yarrina still didn't want to trust someone like this, he seemed too kind to be an ally. "I still don't fully trust you, but, i guess i should put my differences aside and trust you for the time being.." She said, slightly lost in her thoughts. "I forgive you of my rude greeting before" She said and placed her weapons back at her sides. "I will not tell you my name because of events in my past but you can call me Yarrina.." She said, almost kindly, as she sat down on the uprised earth behind her
Back to top Go down
Kuro Kishi

Kuro Kishi

PostSubject: Re: The Serpentine Lady {High Ninja Only}   The Serpentine Lady {High Ninja Only} Icon_minipostedThu Dec 20, 2007 12:36 am

"it's ok.it's not the first time someone has almost attacked me.My name Kuro."Kuro was relieved that he didn't start a fight.Kuro hated the fact that some people can only resolve their problems with fighting.but Kuro didn't see that in Yarrina."so what are you up to in this forest by yourself?"Kuro was curious on who this woman was.
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

PostSubject: Re: The Serpentine Lady {High Ninja Only}   The Serpentine Lady {High Ninja Only} Icon_minipostedThu Dec 20, 2007 1:24 am

"I.. Don't Want to tell you that...." said Yarrina in a quiet tone "I wont reveal myself that easily to someone I have only just met..". She gave a good reason though, afterwards reaching in her backpack. She lifted it up and onto her lap, rummaging inside of her bag. She pulled out a Forehead Protector from it and handed it to him. It had the symbol of Sound on it. "I have been followed for quite some time now, thats one of the headbands that i got from one of them i killed" She explained
Back to top Go down
Kuro Kishi

Kuro Kishi

PostSubject: Re: The Serpentine Lady {High Ninja Only}   The Serpentine Lady {High Ninja Only} Icon_minipostedFri Dec 21, 2007 4:08 am

Kuro took the headband and investigated the item."well it's sound no doubt but why would the sound villagers be coming after you."Kuro handed the headband back to Yarrina.what would the sound villager's be doing out of their country.There must be something this girl aint tellin me.well i guess i would do the same.Kuro pondered on reasons a sound ninja would be after her."what were his skills like?"Kuro thought maybe if he was good i could find out how serious her situation is.
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

PostSubject: Re: The Serpentine Lady {High Ninja Only}   The Serpentine Lady {High Ninja Only} Icon_minipostedFri Dec 21, 2007 4:14 am

"Most Of Then Are Plant Ninja" She said "Earth And Water" She continued. "I usually find roots chasing after me" Yarrina said. "But I'm still not going to tell you everything.. I don't want to trust anyone or get a little close with them, liabilities aren't good for me when I'm being chased day after day" She explained. She took back the Sound Forehead protector and put in her backpack. "Good Day" She said casually and started to walk away from him
Back to top Go down
Kuro Kishi

Kuro Kishi

PostSubject: Re: The Serpentine Lady {High Ninja Only}   The Serpentine Lady {High Ninja Only} Icon_minipostedFri Dec 21, 2007 1:31 pm

Kuro lightly put his hand on Yarrina's shoulder to stop her."wait, i can help you.i want to help you.this isn't some random events someone is sending these nin after you.allow me to come with you,at least for a while.just so i can feel that your ok."
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

PostSubject: Re: The Serpentine Lady {High Ninja Only}   The Serpentine Lady {High Ninja Only} Icon_minipostedFri Dec 21, 2007 1:35 pm

"well.." Yarrina Replied "Ok Then, Be Careful Though, There might even be someone watching us right now" She said and looked around. She pulled him right next to her and them let go of his arm again, she then began to walk off again. "Now Hurry up, i don't wanna stand here waiting for you all day" She called back to him
Back to top Go down
Zang

Zang

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: The Serpentine Lady {High Ninja Only}   The Serpentine Lady {High Ninja Only} Icon_minipostedSat Dec 22, 2007 3:44 am

Zangetsu was lazily walking up a path toward Kuro and Yarrina. To da he was wearing his anbu mask to conceal his face but since he was wearing his nomal clothes and traviling with a wolf his identity was a dead give away. Zangetsu looked up and seen kuro with a girl he had never seen before. He sniffed the air and smelled dried blood coming from the girl. judging from their ewxpressions there was going to be a big dangerous battle. " Mabey I should follow them their might be a big battle." Zangetsu said to himself. So he started to trail them trying to make it obvious he was following them and his wolf ikki ran into the bushes going ahead of him.
Back to top Go down
http://Anime6.org
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

PostSubject: Re: The Serpentine Lady {High Ninja Only}   The Serpentine Lady {High Ninja Only} Icon_minipostedSat Dec 22, 2007 3:50 am

Yarrina heard the voice from behind her and could hear the rustling in the bushes, could it be more Oto ninja? She got out some kunai and threw them in the direction the sound was coming from, then she got out some more and deflected them, moving them to where the person was. two kunai struck into the ground infront of ikki the wolf and 3 to Zangetsu. One hit the ground infront of him, another on the tree right next to him and the thrid in his leg. Yarrina knew by what she did she needed to practice abit more and she wasn't giving it her full effort - maybe talking to Kuro made her a little off guard. She would have to fix that later. "Come out now before i hit you in the Arm with my Scimitar" She said, trying to frighten this person a little
Back to top Go down
Kuro Kishi

Kuro Kishi

PostSubject: Re: The Serpentine Lady {High Ninja Only}   The Serpentine Lady {High Ninja Only} Icon_minipostedSat Dec 22, 2007 6:29 am

Kuro instantly unsheathed his sword as Yarrina used her kunai."hey buddy,next time you sneak up on people.make sure you don't talk.".Kuro squeezed his grip on his sword.is it an Oto Nin.that wouldn't be good.
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

PostSubject: Re: The Serpentine Lady {High Ninja Only}   The Serpentine Lady {High Ninja Only} Icon_minipostedSat Dec 22, 2007 6:33 am

Yarrina Thought for awhile, this person was different from the others. If he was a sound ninja then he wouldn't have talked and stayed silent unlike this one. "Wait.. Kuro, put your weapon down, i think hes a friend" She whispered to him "Trust me, keep your Guard up though"
Back to top Go down
Zang

Zang

PostSubject: Re: The Serpentine Lady {High Ninja Only}   The Serpentine Lady {High Ninja Only} Icon_minipostedSat Dec 22, 2007 7:42 am

Who said anything about sneaking, if I wanted to I could carve your heart out before you even blink but I won't cause I have no reason to Zangetsu pulled the kuni out of his leg but there was no blood then he made a hi-pitched whistle, ou jumped ikki a dark wolf bigger than a lion jumped out of the bushes. Zangetsu whisperd somthing in Ikki's ear and then ikki growled. next time think before you attack do I look like a sound ninja to you. Zangetsu glanced at kuro and pulled out a book judging by your apparencu you are kuro kishi age 17 a fire specialist and a jonin level nin academy teacher, am I correct. Zangetsu closed the book and looked up.
Back to top Go down
Kuro Kishi

Kuro Kishi

PostSubject: Re: The Serpentine Lady {High Ninja Only}   The Serpentine Lady {High Ninja Only} Icon_minipostedSat Dec 22, 2007 7:50 pm

Kuro took the blade of his sword and laid it on his shoulder.well i guess with that damn book of yours you know who we are.but that doesn't tell us who the hell are you.......and tell your dog to SHUT UP!.Kuro hated dogs ever since the time he was attacked by a dog.he never relieved his anger towards their species.Kuro watched him carefully,including his dog.
Back to top Go down
Zang

Zang

PostSubject: Re: The Serpentine Lady {High Ninja Only}   The Serpentine Lady {High Ninja Only} Icon_minipostedSat Dec 22, 2007 8:49 pm

Ikki's not a dog but a wolf, if you wanted to know my name all you had to do was ask. My name is Zangetsu age:17 A darkness jutsu speciaist rank: jounin/anbu/hunter nin, there does that tell you who I am Zangetsu brushed Kuro's sword off his sholder. Zang directed his attention to the girl So whats your name he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Serpentine Lady {High Ninja Only}   The Serpentine Lady {High Ninja Only} Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

The Serpentine Lady {High Ninja Only}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sasuke Vs Naruto :: Konoha: leaf village :: Konoha RPG-
Jump to: