Sasuke Vs Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sasuke Vs Naruto

Naruto Rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Han gave up hope

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Han

Han

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2007-09-25

Han gave up hope Empty
PostSubject: Han gave up hope   Han gave up hope Icon_minipostedFri Oct 05, 2007 1:22 pm

Han was looking for Hayato like always but still didnt find him "where are you man you piss me off" Han thought then got tired of looking and went and sat under a tree and closed his eyes and went to sleep so he can rest
Back to top Go down
xHayatoX

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-10-03

Han gave up hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han gave up hope   Han gave up hope Icon_minipostedFri Oct 05, 2007 1:29 pm

Hayato finaly reched Konoha and thought that he should go and say hi to his friends "hmm i wonder if anyone of them is here because i really wana meet them, Hayato then noticed someone sleeping under a tree "that guy remebers me of Han" Hayato went to him "hmm wearing glassed and long green hair, he sure does look like Han" Hayato thought ,Hayato then looked closer "hey wake up" Hayato tried to wake him up to ask if he has seen or knows any of his friends "hello wake up" Hayato then got angry and hit the guy on the face "wake up"
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Han gave up hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han gave up hope   Han gave up hope Icon_minipostedFri Oct 05, 2007 1:46 pm

Han woke up from the hit "dude why in the world did you do that" Han said angrly then looked at the guy "huh Hayato is that you is Hayato your name?" Han asked then took out his axe aiming to take his head off "Hayato you finaly made it"
Back to top Go down
xHayatoX

Han gave up hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han gave up hope   Han gave up hope Icon_minipostedFri Oct 05, 2007 2:03 pm

Hayato jumped back as fast as he can "wow Han is that you" Hayato looked at him "it really is you and is this how you great your old best friend that hasnt seen you for 2 years" Hayato took out his Katar "will lets do this" Hayato charged at Han aiming to take his head off with the katars
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Han gave up hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han gave up hope   Han gave up hope Icon_minipostedFri Oct 05, 2007 2:07 pm

Han moved to his right as Hayato went passed him "come on Hayato fighting me lkie that will never work now" Han threw a exploded Kunai at Hayato "come on show me your power or you are still the same old weak Hayato" Han tring to piss him off
Back to top Go down
xHayatoX

Han gave up hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han gave up hope   Han gave up hope Icon_minipostedFri Oct 05, 2007 2:15 pm

Hayato then closed his eyes and disappeared doging the kunai and appeared behin Han and opened his eyes "boo, Sonic Blow" Hayato looked at Han "i will show you how to mess with me"
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Han gave up hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han gave up hope   Han gave up hope Icon_minipostedFri Oct 05, 2007 2:20 pm

Han was shocked "he did even close his eyes dam it" Han put the axe to protect his back but still got hit and fell on the ground "hmm thats what i am talking about" Han took off his wieght "now lets dance" Han disappeared and appeared behind Hayato then infront of him then above him and aimed a kick at hayatos face
Back to top Go down
xHayatoX

Han gave up hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han gave up hope   Han gave up hope Icon_minipostedFri Oct 05, 2007 2:25 pm

Hayato was shocked "dam it he is faster then befor by a lot" as Han appeared above him Hayato looked up and tried to doge it but the kick was fast so Hayato flied and fell on the ground "wow you really became faster but i will show you something new you havent seen before" Hayato got up and looked at Han "Wind Ball" as a ball started to appear at Hayatos hand and charged at Han aiming to hit him with it at the stomach
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Han gave up hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han gave up hope   Han gave up hope Icon_minipostedFri Oct 05, 2007 2:29 pm

Han saw the ball coming at him "lets see how strong it is" Han used his axe to block the attack but it was to strong so it broke the axe and Han flew back and fell on the ground and was damaged "dam it a new Jutsu when did he learn it but it doesnt matter" Han was still able to get up "Ultimate form" Han took out his 2 strongest axes and put some chakra on them "ok then lets start" Han then disappeared and appeared behind Hayato aiming a kick to his back but cancled it and appeared infront of him aiming to hit him with the axe
Back to top Go down
xHayatoX

Han gave up hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han gave up hope   Han gave up hope Icon_minipostedFri Oct 05, 2007 2:32 pm

Hayato was going to doge the kick but it was cancled and Han appeared infront of him "dam it" Hayato used his katars and blocked to axe at the last sec but it was to strong and flew away "ok good job Han" Hayato got up and went to Han "now thats what i want from my best friend"
Back to top Go down
xHayatoX

Han gave up hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han gave up hope   Han gave up hope Icon_minipostedFri Oct 05, 2007 2:40 pm

Han luaghed "yep and thats what i expect from my best friend" Han started walking beside Hayato "so what happend to you i never saw you after the ninja attack" Han said waiting for the reply
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Han gave up hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han gave up hope   Han gave up hope Icon_minipostedSat Oct 06, 2007 2:37 pm

Hayato looked at Han and smiled "Han what happend to me isnt important really ,the important thing is that you are still alive and that i finaly found you" Hayato said then sat under the tree "Han you tell me what happend to you" Hayato said
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Han gave up hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han gave up hope   Han gave up hope Icon_minipostedSat Oct 06, 2007 2:38 pm

Hayato looked at Han and smiled "Han what happend to me isnt important really ,the important thing is that you are still alive and that i finaly found you" Hayato said then sat under the tree "Han you tell me what happend to you" Hayato said

occ:lol its cool to control each others char
Back to top Go down
Kira_Lee
Kira_Lee

Number of posts : 43

Han gave up hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han gave up hope   Han gave up hope Icon_minipostedSun Oct 07, 2007 3:23 am

So this Hayato wasn't dead. As Kira walked past the park, she spotted Han, his hair stood out so much now. He stood out more than Kimi used to.... but the other guy he was talking to. There was no mistaking him either, white hair. Had to be Hayato. Well, according to Han, Hayato had lost interest in Kira now, so she figured it wouldn't hurt to go talk to them, or more so, go taunt them. Kira pulled out a kunai hastilly, and chucked it in between the two of them. "Hey, Han," she said, walking up to them.
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Han gave up hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han gave up hope   Han gave up hope Icon_minipostedSun Oct 07, 2007 4:22 am

Han saw Kira and smiled "Kira hey whats up?" Han then looked at Hayato then at Kira "Kira this is Hayato he is back" Han then noticed that Hayatos face was diffrent "hmm whats running threw his head right now "dude arent you going to say hi or...." Han didnt continue because he thought that Hayato understood what he meant
Back to top Go down
xHayatoX

Han gave up hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han gave up hope   Han gave up hope Icon_minipostedSun Oct 07, 2007 5:35 pm

Hayato ignored Kira until he heared what Han said "oh hi Kira" Hayato said and didnt even look at her "will i dont have to look at her or do i" Hayato was thinking of what he should do "it doesnt matter" Hayato was still ignoring her
Back to top Go down
Kira_Lee
Kira_Lee

Han gave up hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han gave up hope   Han gave up hope Icon_minipostedMon Oct 08, 2007 1:19 am

Hayato hadn't changed much at all, but Kira wondered what he thought of her, with her new haircut, outfit, and figure. She smirked and ignored him too, "Heya Han. I was just over to get myself home, and make some lunch for myself..." she sighed, "I see Hayato's back. I guess he's not dead yet,"
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Han gave up hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han gave up hope   Han gave up hope Icon_minipostedMon Oct 08, 2007 4:24 am

Han looked at Kira then at Hayato then at Kira again then at Hayato again "if you two are going to be like this then i wont talk to the both of you" Han then laughed looking at Kira "ya hes not dead, you told me that he isnt dea and i cant believe that you were right" Han said then looked at the sky then at Kira again "will arent you two going to talk to each other" Han waited for Hayato to talk to Kira
Back to top Go down
Kira_Lee
Kira_Lee

Han gave up hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han gave up hope   Han gave up hope Icon_minipostedMon Oct 08, 2007 5:10 am

"Since when have I been the social type?" asked Kira, raising her eyebrows, she snorted, "He can start a conversation and I'll reply, it's not like I hate Hayato or anything, I just ain't interested in him in a romantic way," she looked at Hayato seriously, "Don't take it personally though, I'm not interested in anyone in that way, okay?" she turned back around, walked to a tree and leant against it.
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Han gave up hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han gave up hope   Han gave up hope Icon_minipostedMon Oct 08, 2007 9:30 am

Han looked at Kira and laughed "who said in a romanitc way" Han then looked at Hayato "ok Hayato start a friendly conversation " Han said the looked at Kira then at Hayato "ok arent you going to start" Han waited to see what will happen
Back to top Go down
xHayatoX

Han gave up hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han gave up hope   Han gave up hope Icon_minipostedMon Oct 08, 2007 2:38 pm

Hayato looked at Han "fine" Hayato looked at Kira "hi how are you" Haato said then waited for her to reply as he noticed that she has changed a lot "hmm a new hair cut i like it, i wonder if she is stronger now"
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Han gave up hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han gave up hope   Han gave up hope Icon_minipostedMon Oct 08, 2007 8:14 pm

Han looked at Hayato then at Kira "what in the world, what happend to the old Hayato that used to talk to Kira, comeon Hayato you can do better then this and Kira try to answer him nicely please"
Back to top Go down
Kira_Lee
Kira_Lee

Han gave up hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han gave up hope   Han gave up hope Icon_minipostedWed Oct 10, 2007 8:36 am

"I'm good," said Kira, well now he was staring at her hair. Well, all old re-aquainted people looked at her hair. "Well, I'm stronger now. I know how to open the Chakra Gates, I'm a Special Jounin, going on ANBU and higher ranks... " she grinned "What about you? And Han, I am not trying to be romantic," she gave him a dirty look.
Back to top Go down
xHayatoX

Han gave up hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han gave up hope   Han gave up hope Icon_minipostedThu Oct 11, 2007 12:43 pm

Hayato looked at Kira and smiled "will then good for you" Hayato didnt wana tell her what happend to him "you dont have know anything about me" Hayato said as he looked at the gound "i shouldnt tell her, she doesnt have to know" Hayato doesnt wana tell anyone what hapend to him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Han gave up hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han gave up hope   Han gave up hope Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Han gave up hope
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sasuke Vs Naruto :: Konoha: leaf village :: Konoha RPG-
Jump to: