Sasuke Vs Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sasuke Vs Naruto

Naruto Rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gaaras stroll [Invite]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Taruko - Gaara

Taruko - Gaara

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-10-04

Gaaras stroll [Invite] Empty
PostSubject: Gaaras stroll [Invite]   Gaaras stroll [Invite] Icon_minipostedThu Oct 04, 2007 4:43 am

One sunny day Gaara decides to take a break from doing paper work and heads outside for some fresh air and to chat with some of the villagers. As he stands up from his chair a guard comes in. *Lord Kazekage what are you doing?* "Im taking a walk around the village", said Gaara *But why my lord? he said*. "Why are you trying to stop me from leaving my office?" Gaara said with a ferm voice. *Forgive me Lord Kazekage, I shouldnt have questioned your decission.* the guard moved from the door bowing his head in respect. :Gaara walks out of his office door towards the main office of the building: Just as he walks out the door he feels a nice breese on his face. (his office gets so warm, because of the small windows in his office.) he signs "ahhh the cool morning always feels good". He starts off walking towards the stores to see if theres anything new that he would like. He walks by a book store and was wondering if there was any new books to read. As he walked into the store the shop keeper said, ahh good morning Lord Kazekage how may I help you? "No im just browsing" Gaara said. Very well then the shop keeper said. He walks around for abit, not finding anything interesting he walks out of the store and continues to walk around.

Last edited by on Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:18 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Gaaras stroll [Invite]   Gaaras stroll [Invite] Icon_minipostedFri Oct 05, 2007 2:42 am

Lima had her mask on, her target was the Kage of the Sand. Some missions where dangerous ones but she had been through worse. The Kage was in many plots engainst the rest of the country. They had allied with Mist Villages for Men and the Rice Country for their leader, Orochimaru. She was now on a rooftop, looking down on the Kage. He was walking around the village, clearly visible and open for attack. Lima got out three Senbon, hoping to hit his right arm, neck, and back. She had to hit them in exactly the right spot otherwize he wouldnt go unconcious straight away. She raised the Senbon and held her mask to stop it slipping off. She centered on the targets, and threw the Sen bon at him. The senbon where now flying right at the Kage, with all chance of hitting hi and taking him unconcious. He job was not to kill him, but to incapacitate him and bring him to konoha for questioning
Back to top Go down
Taruko - Gaara

Taruko - Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Gaaras stroll [Invite]   Gaaras stroll [Invite] Icon_minipostedFri Oct 05, 2007 3:03 am

A wall of sand arose from the ground stopping the Senbons in the sand. "And just who might you be?" Gaara said, prepairing for battle. He gets into a stance which symbols that hes ready for anything, Why are you attacking me in my own village foolish girl? suddenly the guards of the sand village came. Lord Kazekage! said the captain getting his kunai out getting ready to attack when Gaara said, "Lay down your weapons I shall face this intruder alone". Gaara sends Sand shurikens at the intruder. The sand shurikens were aiming to kill heading right at the head of her.
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

PostSubject: Re: Gaaras stroll [Invite]   Gaaras stroll [Invite] Icon_minipostedFri Oct 05, 2007 3:25 am

Lima smiled, he wasnt as helpless as she thought. "My name is of no importance" Said Lima and dissapeared. She appeared behind the Kage and made a hand seal. "Thousand Flying Water Needles of Death!" She called out and millions of sharp crystaline Needles flew at The Kage. She was hoping to Incapacitate him for questioning, but he might just have to die now so that the problem ends here. She had a glance over her back to Zang, who was safely concealed inbetween some villagers. She hoped he would remember the plan when he gave a smile to her. She also hoped that she wouldnt die here, she had things to go back to but she also had to complete this mission. She sent the needles flying at him and hoped the The needles could get through the shield of Sand he had. She analysed his equipment and what he had on for future references. She hoped that Zangetsu would be able to do as he was told for once and not get killed, she didnt want a murder on her head for a young boy from Konoha.
Back to top Go down
Zang

Zang

Number of posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: Gaaras stroll [Invite]   Gaaras stroll [Invite] Icon_minipostedFri Oct 05, 2007 3:29 am

Zangetsu waited for his part and glanced at lima then a smirk appeard on his face.
Back to top Go down
http://Anime6.org
Kira_Lee
Kira_Lee

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Gaaras stroll [Invite]   Gaaras stroll [Invite] Icon_minipostedFri Oct 05, 2007 3:31 am

"There you are Kazekage Sir!" said Hadine, running up to meet her Kage, she had been looking for him, with papers for him to sign, "I went to your office and they said you'd gone on a stro-," she dropped the papers on the floor, where they sat for a minutes, in silence, before blowing away. Hadine looked around. There was Gaara, Kazekage of the Sand, her crush, facing.... a mysterious hunter nin. She watched as the oposing Nin tried to fight Gaara. Gaara couldn't lose, this was some crappy nin from Konoha, what could she do to the great Gaara? Nevertheless, Hadine offered her help. "Kazekage!" she said, pulling out her violin... "You want help?" she bit her lip and looked around, there was another smaller boy behind the hunter nin. A Suna villager, she looked at him. She couldn't let him get hurt. He was a villager, she tried to think of a way to help the boy.
Back to top Go down
Zang

Zang

PostSubject: Re: Gaaras stroll [Invite]   Gaaras stroll [Invite] Icon_minipostedFri Oct 05, 2007 3:45 am

"That's my que" Zangetsu said as he jumped out form behind lima. Zangetsu released the jutsu. He glanced over at lima " you know I hate to disguise myself " zangetsu said as he unsheathed his tensa. Zangetsu gave a hi pitched whistle the his great wolf Ikki jumped out snarling and foaming at the mouth. " This is going to be fun " Zangetsu therw his sword at Hadine. Ikki was still snarling at Hadine and gaara
Back to top Go down
Taruko - Gaara

Taruko - Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Gaaras stroll [Invite]   Gaaras stroll [Invite] Icon_minipostedFri Oct 05, 2007 3:45 am

"If you wish to join Hadine, then so be it just be careful" Gaara said.

Since the wall of sand is hardend by chakra the Crystal needles were just deflected by the sand, "I must warn you, I will not go easy on you because you are a female." "I will kill you" Gaara said getting angry at the intruder. Gaara vanished to the top of the Kazekage building getting ready to release the sand in his gourd. The cork that was on the gourd fell to the ground and piles of sand came pouring out of it, he rases his hand and gets ready to use Sabaku Kyuu (Desert Coffin) "Die" "Sabaku Kyuu" he said. The sand started to rise infront of the intruder.
Back to top Go down
Kira_Lee
Kira_Lee

PostSubject: Re: Gaaras stroll [Invite]   Gaaras stroll [Invite] Icon_minipostedFri Oct 05, 2007 3:52 am

"It's not that easy," said Hadine, to the boy who had thrown the sword at her. She took out her violin, and played a clear, D note. Defend. A second later, there was a puppet, Hadine's puppet, in front of Hadine, and it took the hit, instead of her. The sword pierced through the puppet's crown, knocking it off. Hadine ducked, to avoid the sword. "I didn't become the Sannin of the Sand for nothing,". She changed note, this time playing an "E", E for Equipment. The puppet, Isis, held out it's hands, there were holes in the middle of the palms, and suddenly, an array of Senbon Needles came flying out of each hand, very quickly. Hadine stood back, keeping at the ready, in case they chose to strike her instead.
Back to top Go down
Zang

Zang

PostSubject: Re: Gaaras stroll [Invite]   Gaaras stroll [Invite] Icon_minipostedFri Oct 05, 2007 4:03 am

"Ha" zangetsu said mockingly the sword rushed Back to zangetsu's hand just in time to block the senbon needles Zangetsu laughed "is that the best you got" Zangetsu made some hand signs "shdow jutsu dark meteor smash." A giant black hole appeared right in front of Zangetsu then shadow meteors started to swarm out " and I'm not anbu for nothing " the meteors were swarming the puppet like hornets when the hive is disturbed. the Zangetsu turned is attetion to lima for a sec

Last edited by on Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

PostSubject: Re: Gaaras stroll [Invite]   Gaaras stroll [Invite] Icon_minipostedFri Oct 05, 2007 4:06 am

Lima thought for a moment then acted, she was thinking about how Zang was yet again failing to conceal himself. She made a hand seal "Water Release!" She called out, and a blast of water exploded from Lima - turning the sand into mud and melting back down. She jumped backwards a few meters and landed next to Zang. "how many times have i had to.." She whispered but stopped in the middle of her scentence when millions of needles came flying over at them. She got out her ketena, the Soristeru, from its holster and ran at full speed towards The Kage. She jumped up all the way to where Garra the Kage was and slashed the Katana at him before she came slamming down the the earth again. She wasnt hurt but she was going to continue attacking him. She jumped from building to building, up to the KazeKage building where he was. "on the contrary" She began "Im going to kill you" She finished dramatically. She held the Katana with two hands, the black blade shimmering in the light.
Back to top Go down
xHayatoX

PostSubject: Re: Gaaras stroll [Invite]   Gaaras stroll [Invite] Icon_minipostedFri Oct 05, 2007 3:15 pm

Hayato finaly reached the sand village and entered with out being seen by any garud "hmm where could there kage be" Hayato then heared some noise "dam it" Hayato rushed there and found a girl and a boy fight, the girl was facing Gaara and the boy was facing a wired girl "will then i have to wait and see what will happen, if they need my help then i will help them"

occ:did Hayato meet Lima or he still didnt because if he didnt then he doesnt know thats her yet
Back to top Go down
xHayatoX

PostSubject: Re: Gaaras stroll [Invite]   Gaaras stroll [Invite] Icon_minipostedFri Oct 05, 2007 3:27 pm

Hayato looked at the girl that was fighting Gaara "hmm i think i should help her" Hayato then thought of a plan on how to give Gaara a direct hit and on how to join the fight but he got bored and just closed his eyes then disappeared and appeared behind Gaara "boo" Hayato said and jumped back so Gaara wont hit him because he was to close , Hayato then threw a exploded kunai and 2 normal kunais while he was in midair as the sand shield was going to protect his back from the kunai, Hayato took out his Katars and disappeared and appeared infront of Gaara "hi how are you doing, Sonic Blow" as he aimed for the stomach so Gaara wont die but to do a lot of damage.

occ:check my jutsu and read what does sonic blow do
Back to top Go down
Kira_Lee
Kira_Lee

PostSubject: Re: Gaaras stroll [Invite]   Gaaras stroll [Invite] Icon_minipostedSat Oct 06, 2007 3:36 am

"You're going to regret not looking at me," said Hadine, grinning, she played the D note on her violin, for defend. When this note was played, the puppet made an extremely defensive stance. A chakra shield erupted around it. Hadine gave a manical laugh. "Haha, it takes more than that to defeat me... ANBU, I outrank you," she got ready for the perfect moment to play the A note, and cause an attack.
Back to top Go down
Taruko - Gaara

Taruko - Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Gaaras stroll [Invite]   Gaaras stroll [Invite] Icon_minipostedSat Oct 06, 2007 4:31 am

As the swords came towards Gaara a thick layer of sand covered his body (like a giant ball) the swords only cut through a small layer of the sand and quickly regenerated. suddenly the giant ball of sand containing Gaara rose of the ground and was suspended 100 feet in the air, sand particles gatherd together to form an eye that Gaara can use to see whats happening outside of the ball. He then gathers a boost of chakra from Shukaku and prepairs to use a huge amount of sand to create a huge cluster of sand spikes (cone shaped), sand arose from the village ground and started creaping up the side of the building to get to the rooftop in order to finish off his 2 enemies. Once the sand reatched the top it moved into the air and started forming, once complete the sand spikes finally fell with a great amount of force.
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

PostSubject: Re: Gaaras stroll [Invite]   Gaaras stroll [Invite] Icon_minipostedSat Oct 06, 2007 4:42 am

Lima got the Katana and sliced through one of the cones that was coming towards her before she moved positions. "Not going to get me that easy" She said to herself, dodging the next Missile of Sand that can at her. She knew that it Was Hayato that had gone up but now he was in danger aswell. She got out a Kunai and threw it at the sphere, no luck, all it did was dent the sphere then it reformed. She needed a plan to put into action engainst this sphere of sand. She got out 3 exploding notes and strapped them onto a kunai along with a Water Bomb. She threw it at Gaaras Sphere and it exploded, the sand blasting apart. But when the Sand tried to regenerate it couldnt because it turned into mud when the Water Bomb exploded with the Exploding notes. Lima smiled and looked at her work, which she couldnt beacause of all the Smoke from the Explosions. She got two other Water bombs and put them onto another Kunai. She threw then and when it hit the sphere more of the Sand changed into Mud. She smiled from her work and rached down to her pocket for some more water bombs. But there where none left for her to use. 'That will teach me to bring more Water Bombs' She thought to herself and dodged another Sand Cone 'That is if i get out here alive'
Back to top Go down
Taruko - Gaara

Taruko - Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Gaaras stroll [Invite]   Gaaras stroll [Invite] Icon_minipostedSat Oct 06, 2007 5:33 am

The Mud from the Sand ball slowly fell to the ground, making a sickening plop as it hit the ground. If you looked at the ball you could see a semi-large hole in it, it was as dark as a black hole, no like could pass through it. Shukakus arm came flying out of the hole going the speed of light, closer and closer it got to the intruder getting ready to strike, but what the intruder didnt know is that Gaara is also controling the sand below her. Churning it (kinda like a sand whirlpool) slowly picking up speed pulling anything down with the sand. While doing that Gaara starts to fall alseep which spells trouble for the intruders, changing his sand ball into the Saikou Zettai Bougyo (Supreme Absolute Defense) Gaaras stroll [Invite] ShukakuTate, which really makes Gaara really hard to hit because of this massive sand being. Shukakus arm is coming out of the stomach of this beast (dont worry I didnt forget about the arm) still heading towards the skillful woman.
Back to top Go down
Zang

Zang

PostSubject: Re: Gaaras stroll [Invite]   Gaaras stroll [Invite] Icon_minipostedSat Oct 06, 2007 6:56 am

Zangetsu got in to a defensive position geting ready for an attack. Ikki got low as if ready to jump at the right moment. " The time has come " Zangetsu bit his finger then made some hand signs "special summining dark wolf summining". A cloud of black smoke appeared when the smoke cleared there stood a wolf twice the size of Ikki. The wolf looked around the he looked at Zangetsu he shouted "Hey what's going on Zangetsu and who's that girl. Never mind I don't want to know so who are we fighting this time" Zangetsu pointed at Hadine The wolf looked at Hadine with cold eyes. my name is Durza of the shadow wolves." Durza got on the oppisite side from ikki and they got ready to attack. all three of them jumred at the same time. Zangetsu told durza and ikki to go for the puppet. Durza and Ikki sliced at the puppet with their claws then zangetsu sliced at it with his sword
Back to top Go down
Kira_Lee
Kira_Lee

PostSubject: Re: Gaaras stroll [Invite]   Gaaras stroll [Invite] Icon_minipostedSat Oct 06, 2007 7:15 am

So Hadine did not change the note. She played an even louder D, keeping the defense higher. As long as she had her violin, her and her puppet were pretty much unstoppable. She had an upperhand. The puppet's Chakra Shield grew even darker in color and used more power, but Hadine knew that you couldn't hold a note forever, the Chakra would run out soon, and she'd have to think up a new plan. She bit her lip as she watched her puppet try to fend off the wolves. She had to come up with something, Suna's fate depended on it.
Back to top Go down
Zang

Zang

PostSubject: Re: Gaaras stroll [Invite]   Gaaras stroll [Invite] Icon_minipostedSat Oct 06, 2007 7:45 am

Zangetsu knew that if he kept using chakra like this he would lose the fight. Zangetsu told Ikki and Durza to keep up the attack Zangetsu knew that she could not keep up the barrier for long. Zangetsu jumped back and started to pant like a dog. Zangetsu threw of his jacket to lose the extra weight of it. Zangetsu jumped up and started to hack and slash at the puppet again but this timhe moved quicker. Zangetsu thought to himself "by the time I break the heild I'll be to tired to defend my self from an attack there has to be a better way to do this "
Back to top Go down
Kira_Lee
Kira_Lee

PostSubject: Re: Gaaras stroll [Invite]   Gaaras stroll [Invite] Icon_minipostedSat Oct 06, 2007 7:55 am

Hadine was going to fight back. There was no point to just wait and defend there, she had to attack. She wasn't going to win if she just stood there defending. Abruptedly, but in a dramatic fashion, she switched notes, from D, to A. A for Attack. With a loud deafening bang, the Chakra Shield vanished. Hopefully the shock would keep this boy away for a tiny while. The puppet moved to the smaller of the two dogs, and got ready to hit it with a bararge of punches and kicks, Hadine's own attack, Golden Barrage.
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

PostSubject: Re: Gaaras stroll [Invite]   Gaaras stroll [Invite] Icon_minipostedSat Oct 06, 2007 8:46 am

Lima shifted to the Right, launching herself off and onto the toehr side of the Roof. She saw the Arm and realised what trouble she wouldve been in if she hadnt moved. She got out another Exploding note and placed it on a Kunai. She threw it and then turned back to the Kage, his Demon becoming Released. She made hand seals and made 5 Water clones, hoping that she would be able to confuse him with some tricks. She began to switch places with the Water clones. She took a water clones place then that water clone switched with another while a water clone switched with another one. She did this speedily, repeating the proccess again and again untill it was unclear of which one was the real Lima. They all smiled and began running at the great Beast with their Black Katana Raised, switching places with oneanother every so often
Back to top Go down
Taruko - Gaara

Taruko - Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Gaaras stroll [Invite]   Gaaras stroll [Invite] Icon_minipostedSat Oct 06, 2007 9:06 am

Suddenly out of nowhere, "Foolish girl" said a deap and strange voice, it was Shukaku. "You bore me" me stated angerly, He then used his arm to attempt to smash them all. At that time, huge streams of sand started coming from the defensive demon, the sand was heading towards the clones, Shukaku was planning on trapping them in a Sand Coffin (A larger scale sand coffin) "Now DIE!" yelled Shukaku. Shukaku was getting alittle angry that Gaara requiered Skukaku to kill these intruders himself. "Your a weakling Gaara, a weakling" Shukaku stated.
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

PostSubject: Re: Gaaras stroll [Invite]   Gaaras stroll [Invite] Icon_minipostedSat Oct 06, 2007 9:55 am

They all realised what he was doing and jumped up instinctively, the barrage of sand barraging the roof. When they all landed they where spread out over the entire roof. They all made more hand seals, ready for another water attack to weaken him. "Great waterfall Technique!" they called out and centered on the Kazekage in the middle of their circle. Then, five great plats of water where shot out from the clones, blasting towards the Kazekage. This attack would effectivley change all the sand into Mud, making it much harder to control for him and weakening his controll. The clones smirked as the blasts of water flew towards the great beamoth of sand. The blasts hit the Demon and the whole area of sand became mud, making it much harder to controll. The construction started to break apart and melt, leaving him seemingly open for attacks. "Water Fang Bullet!" They all called out and then several Circles of crushing water spikes where summoned around him. Truth be told she would run out of chakra if she didnt manage to get him out soon, or she would have to use it...
Back to top Go down
Zang

Zang

PostSubject: Re: Gaaras stroll [Invite]   Gaaras stroll [Invite] Icon_minipostedMon Oct 08, 2007 1:20 am

Zangetsu took the time to attack Hadaine. Zangetsu bolted tward Hadine a second later he was up close to Hadine to slash at with his sword. " Take this" Zangetsu hacked and slahed at Hadine like a madman that was possed . Then durza jumped over Zangetsu and clawing and and bitting At Hadine visciously
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaaras stroll [Invite]   Gaaras stroll [Invite] Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Gaaras stroll [Invite]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sasuke Vs Naruto :: Suna: Sand Village :: Suna Rpg-
Jump to: