Sasuke Vs Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sasuke Vs Naruto

Naruto Rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Uchiha Clan Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Olan Neroku
Kage
Kage
Olan Neroku

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Uchiha Clan Rules Empty
PostSubject: Uchiha Clan Rules   Uchiha Clan Rules Icon_minipostedWed Jan 09, 2008 1:48 am

these rules are not here to cripple you, its so everyone else who dont make an Uchiha wont get Pwned by one

1. NO ITACHI CHARRY, we dont want someone to kill off ALL the Uchiha, so if your gonna do that, say bye bye cuz the head Uchiha, who is the only one with Mangekyu Sharingan, will PWN you to death

2. Anyone who wants to make an Uchiha, their characters must go through me first, I give the approvals for the Uchiha, so I can watch out for whose stirring up an Itachi

3. If you want to take a main branch character, which are the three kids of Kaito Uchiha, then you should be quite active, and have good posts, large history.

4. All FOR KONOHA. yes, the Uchiha will always defend Konoha, till the clan is dead

5. MISSING NIN BAD I dont want almost everyone becoming a missing nin, i dont mind a few, but theres got to be a good Ratio of missing nin uchiha and Konoha Uchiha, like 10:1, i'll be watching you all cyclops

6. If You Want the Next Level of the sharingan, sen me the link of your Rp on what it is, dont worry, im sentimental and good Rpers are surely rewarded well

7.Sharingan Tomoe Order
Alright, as always, you start out with one tomoe. You will then continue from there here is the order in which you will have the sharingan powers.

1. Sharingan Tomoe 1 ~ Cancel Genjutsu
2. Sharingan Tomoe 2 ~ Copy Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, and Genjutsu (read rule number Cool
3. Sharingan Tomoe 3 ~ See attacks up to 5 seconds in advance (This doesn't mean you can't get hit.)

This layout was to make sure that the Uchiha clan are fair and just and don't overpower anybody.

8.Obviously, Uchiha have the sharingan which allow them to copy a technique. But since we want this game to be fair, Uchiha can not copy either kekkei genkai or techniques that are being executed by a shinobi of a higher rank, unless you are being taught the technique
Back to top Go down

Uchiha Clan Rules
Page 1 of 1