Sasuke Vs Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sasuke Vs Naruto

Naruto Rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ramen Shop

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Ramen Shop Empty
PostSubject: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop Icon_minipostedMon Sep 24, 2007 4:15 am

Ramen Shop 341153

Keno walked into the ramen shop sitting down and looking towards the woman who was serving him. "I'd like some Ramen please..." Keno muttered to her.
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2007-10-03

Ramen Shop Empty
PostSubject: ramen...   Ramen Shop Icon_minipostedWed Oct 03, 2007 11:22 am

Silber strolled down the main street watching all the other people go about their daily lives,she thought to herself about if these people had everything taken away from them would they still be as happy as they are now,pushing the thought away she walked into ichiraku ramen and took a seat,"can a girl get some miso ramen around here!",she smiled cheekily at the cook and out the corner of her eye she noticed a someone sitting a few chairs away from her....her smile faded.
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2007-09-25

Ramen Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop Icon_minipostedWed Oct 03, 2007 11:35 am

Han was walking around the street and was tired and noticed the ramen shop next to him "man i am hungry" Han entered the ramen shop and saw a girl and a boy so he went and sat next to the girl and ordered his ramen, Han then looked at the girl "hi"
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

Ramen Shop Empty
PostSubject: ramen...   Ramen Shop Icon_minipostedWed Oct 03, 2007 11:59 am

she turned her head as her miso ramen was served "can't talk now eating"she mumbled as she stuffed her face with ramen.She completely ate the whole thing in 30 seconds flat,she sighed as her stomach was full with ramen,she turned to the boy "yeah hi..." she said it flatly and then slid the money onto the counter,she got up and streched "listen....if by any chance you want to talk to me at all i'll be in the street" she walked out of ichiraku ramen and started walking back the way she came,she stopped walking and leaned against a fence,she thought to herself "why am i stopping,i eat a bowl of ramen everyday and i don't ever feel the urge to stop..."
Back to top Go down
Kira_Lee
Kira_Lee

Number of posts : 43

Ramen Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop Icon_minipostedWed Oct 03, 2007 1:48 pm

Kira was so used to the Ramen Shop. For the last year and a half, she had come there, sometimes treating her students for lunch. "The usual," she said, leaning over the counter, she meant Chicken Curry Ramen of course. Her favourite flavour. She sat down on a chair, next to an eating girl, but her eyes fell not on that girl, but the boy on her other side. Han. Kira hadn't seen him for two whole years. She had grown up. She had cut her hair, grown taller, changed her outfit, and of course, she wasn't flat chested Kira anymore. Boys noticed that bit the most. She stared at him, trying to take her eyes off the long hippie hair, but she didn't want him to see her.
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

Ramen Shop Empty
PostSubject: ramen...   Ramen Shop Icon_minipostedWed Oct 03, 2007 2:10 pm

silber pulls her head band down to her neck runs her fingers through her hair,her face turns to horror,"b....b....b...be.....be....bed....BED HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" silber screams in horror and shrugs,she doesn't reposition her headband just keeps it on her neck,"well what now...had ramen....since its my day off maybe i'll head to the springs..."she jumps onto the fence railing and sprints of towards the hot springs
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Ramen Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop Icon_minipostedWed Oct 03, 2007 3:56 pm

Han then ate his ramen and left the shop with out noticing the girl that sat beside the girl next to him "man i better go train or i wont become strong" Han then left
Back to top Go down
Kira_Lee
Kira_Lee

Ramen Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop Icon_minipostedThu Oct 04, 2007 1:31 am

Curiosity killed the cat they say. So what, Kira got up, without even waiting for her Ramen, and chose to follow Han out, out of curiosity. The hippie hairdo, the glasses, what on earth had he done to himself? She walked, a little way behind him, until she got the urge to call out his name.

"Oi Han," she shouted, "Remember me?"
Back to top Go down
Zang

Zang

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2007-10-04

Ramen Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop Icon_minipostedThu Oct 04, 2007 3:58 am

Zangetsu stroed past kira and headed to th ramen shop . Zangetsu placed himself on the far right of the shop. Zangetsu orderd 2 bowls of ramen. He ate them hapily and gladly left the money for the ramen on the table and jolted to the hot springs to relax
Back to top Go down
http://Anime6.org
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

Ramen Shop Empty
PostSubject: ramen...   Ramen Shop Icon_minipostedThu Oct 04, 2007 4:48 am

silber reached the hot springs in couple of minutes,she realised something.....perverts lurk around the hot springs,she decided not to take a bath but instead watch the water flow by in the hot spring river,she leaned on the bridge railing watching it flow by,she counted every leaf that fell in,watching them dance in the water.
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Ramen Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop Icon_minipostedThu Oct 04, 2007 6:40 am

as Han heared his name he disappeared and appeared over the Ramen shop and looked at the lady that called his name "hmm who is hell is she" Han then left with out her noticeing where he was
Back to top Go down
Kira_Lee
Kira_Lee

Ramen Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop Icon_minipostedThu Oct 04, 2007 6:42 am

Kira pushed her hair out of her face, so her eyebrows came into view. She made her famous stance. Eyebrows raised, arms folded, smirk wide. "Remember me?" she asked, grinning at him, "Fool,"
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

Ramen Shop Empty
PostSubject: ramen...   Ramen Shop Icon_minipostedThu Oct 04, 2007 6:50 am

Silber ran her hand over the bridge railing as she started walking into the forest,"training,sleeping,relaxing,what better way to spend the day..."she slowly made her way across the bridge and headed down the forest path,she was whistling a lullaby from her childhood,she reached to her back holsters and pulled out both of her sobaki hinehs,she rested them on her shoulders as if she was waiting for someone to jump out and ambush her,she tightened her grip on sobaki hinehs,she watched the forests edge ready for anything.
Back to top Go down

Ramen Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop Icon_minipostedMon Oct 08, 2007 2:21 am

Sighs lightly standing up and vanishing
Back to top Go down
Tengimos
Tengimos

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-11-15

Ramen Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop Icon_minipostedThu Nov 15, 2007 2:11 pm

Yenga Stood there, tired from his training. Usually he would be training with his older brother but today he was out doing something important she he was left alone. He sat on a rock and then got up, ready to do some more before he hread a twig snap. He turned his head to the left to see a girl standing a few meters away from him. They stood there, in silence...
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

Ramen Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop Icon_minipostedFri Nov 16, 2007 6:50 am

Silver seen a boy sitting on a rock,"...look what the wind dragged in.." at that she disappeared leaving a whirlwind of leaves and appeared beside the boy "you don't seem familiar....i know it may seem a bit rude...but i would like to know...where you came from and who your are..." Silver didn't even look at him,she stared straight at a tree still holding onto her sobaki hinehs wondering who he was but since Silver's...."instinct"....told her something was off a little bit she didn't dare look at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ramen Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Ramen Shop
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sasuke Vs Naruto :: Konoha: leaf village :: Konoha RPG-
Jump to: