Sasuke Vs Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sasuke Vs Naruto

Naruto Rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Neji Hyuuga

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kyoshiro

kyoshiro

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-10-29

Neji Hyuuga Empty
PostSubject: Neji Hyuuga   Neji Hyuuga Icon_minipostedSat Dec 29, 2007 7:58 pm

Name:Neji Hyuuga
NickName:the genuis of the hyuuga clan
Country of Origin, Hidden Village:Hidden Leaf Village
Element:N/A but im gonna go with wind

Description (picture optional):Neji Hyuuga Neji2-3
Neji stands at 5'8" and weighs 150lbs. Neji has long black hair that is teid at the bottom and he has light purple eyes, like all hyuuga members. Neji wears the traditional hyuuga robes and doesn't wear the usual jonin jacket. He wears black ninja shoes and carries a backpack with a strap the goes straight across is chest. Neji does have somewhat of a feminine appearence.

History:Neji's father, Hizashi Hyuga, was born as the younger brother of his twin, Hiashi Hyuga. Because he was born second, Hizashi was put into the Hyuga clan's branch house, causing Neji to years later be born into the same faction. At a young age Neji was branded with the Hyuga branch family seal so that the main house could punish him for insubordination and protect the secret of the Byakugan should he die. Hizashi, believing Neji to be denied his full potential as a branch house member, began to openly resent the main house, and was punished on some occasions because of it. In one instance, Hizashi's curse mark was activated while Neji watched. Due to the punishments his father received as well as his father's influence, Neji also came to resent the main house.

In time, Hizashi would sacrifice himself to save the life of his brother, Hiashi. Neji believed that Hizashi was forced to give up his life because Hiashi's life as a member of the main house was considered more valuable. Neji blamed the main house for this tragedy for years to come, and his belief would not be changed until after his defeat by Naruto Uzumaki during the finals of the Chunin exam. At this point in time, Neji learns that his father willingly gave up his life not to save a member of the main house, but to save the life of his brother and to make a decision about his own destiny. Upon learning this, Neji rejects his belief in fate and does what he can to rectify his mistakes.

Personality:While under the belief that his father died because he was a member of the branch house, Neji concludes that fate is something decided at birth and that no matter what one does, people cannot escape their destiny. Neji often applies this to people he views as weaker than he is, particularly his teammate Lee and his cousin Hinata Hyuga. He dismisses Lee's dream of becoming a great ninja as hopeless, and says that Lee can never defeat him.Neji abandons the concept of inescapable fate. No longer bound by the idea that he is stuck at his current status, Neji resolves to become strong enough to never again lose a battle. To do so he begins putting more emphasis on working well with his team, and starts to value a mission's successful completion and his teammates' safety over his own betterment. In addition, Neji begins trying to remedy the estranged relations between himself and the main house members, most particularly by being kinder to Hinata. His efforts seem to be effective, as he begins training with Hiashi and in Part II he even starts to wear traditional Hyuga robes. As another result of his loss against Naruto, Neji no longer thinks of people as failures who can never change, as he suggests that he would not have persevered in Lee's situation, and believes that if Lee works hard enough, he can surpass the gifted.

Dislikes: people who think like he used too
Hobbies (Optional):Training
Goals:To become strong enough to never lose another battle
Enemies (Optional):no one yet

Items and/or Weapons:
none really besides the standared shuriken and kunai

RP Experience:3yrs

The S.VS.N Agreement:I, -Marc-, attest to the preceeding application and hereby accept full responsibility of the character applied for above. I agree to keep activity up with this applied character, should it be accepted, and will submit a leave of absence, should I need more than five days away from the forums. If I do not adhere to this rule, I will commence suspension under this character and it will be given as an NPC or thrown away. Furthermore, I give the administration permission to use this character and its attached information if need be.[/SIZE]
Back to top Go down
Kuro Kishi

Kuro Kishi

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Neji Hyuuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neji Hyuuga   Neji Hyuuga Icon_minipostedSat Dec 29, 2007 11:55 pm

Kuro like.Approved
Back to top Go down
kyoshiro

kyoshiro

Neji Hyuuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neji Hyuuga   Neji Hyuuga Icon_minipostedSun Dec 30, 2007 5:58 am

thank you so do i get any students yet
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Number of posts : 368

Neji Hyuuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neji Hyuuga   Neji Hyuuga Icon_minipostedSun Dec 30, 2007 6:08 am

uhh, i dont know actually.. i dont think there is many genin around at the moment..
Back to top Go down
kyoshiro

kyoshiro

Neji Hyuuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neji Hyuuga   Neji Hyuuga Icon_minipostedSun Dec 30, 2007 6:21 am

ok Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Number of posts : 368

Neji Hyuuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neji Hyuuga   Neji Hyuuga Icon_minipostedSun Dec 30, 2007 6:23 am

and now im thinking if anyone might like Hinata.. im going to update the canon character list...

also, could you maybe lengthen the history?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Neji Hyuuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neji Hyuuga   Neji Hyuuga Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Neji Hyuuga
Page 1 of 1