Sasuke Vs Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sasuke Vs Naruto

Naruto Rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wondering song

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Wondering song Empty
PostSubject: Wondering song   Wondering song Icon_minipostedTue Nov 27, 2007 7:16 am

A small women wareing a old hat walked the streets looking for the square. violet eyes strayed away from being looked at. 'a lot of people live here..' she thought as she stoped looking at a stand. she saw the one runing the stand and asked in a soft alureing voice "sir can you point out the way to the square, Please?" the bill of her hat keep a shaddow over her eyes "that way" the old man grined "thank you sir" and with that she was gone leaveing the man scratching his head wondering were the women went. the women found a not so crouded spot and sat down seting her hat beside her. after a few minets she started to sing her old lullaby. a large croud gathered and when she was done she had gained enough money to get the supplys she needed for the time being. but someone came up to her..."can i help you?" she asked puting her ragged hat back on
Back to top Go down
Olan Neroku
Kage
Kage
Olan Neroku

Number of posts : 187

Wondering song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering song   Wondering song Icon_minipostedTue Nov 27, 2007 1:55 pm

Olan was walking around the village for a bit, he wore his usual outfit instead of his Hokage robes, he finally got a day off from the mountains of paperwork. you barely had any freedom with giant rags on your back, Olan thought it would be a good idea to walk around the village square. as he got closer more and more people crowded the area in front of him, as if they were trying to stop him from walking around Olan pulled himself out of the crowd and noticed a girl sitting down, singing a lovely tune. Olan walked up to her and smiled to her.

"hello there, havent seen you before around here, im Olan Neroku"
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Wondering song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering song   Wondering song Icon_minipostedThu Nov 29, 2007 4:49 am

"i'm not from around here, nor have i a name to be called.." she gave a small shell of a smile. her voilet eyes as keen as they be could not see any ill intent or unleading trust from the man before her. "i'd supose you got cought in the crowd did you not?" she asked keeping the small smile on her face. she stood up and picked up her bag that was nearly empty. It happen to have been her supply bag. the women opend it and pulled out the last of her fruit that she had, a pear and an small orange. "want one?.." she offered Olan his choice. she half thought that he would decline on her offer but it was a thought anyways.
Back to top Go down
Olan Neroku
Kage
Kage
Olan Neroku

Number of posts : 187

Wondering song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering song   Wondering song Icon_minipostedFri Nov 30, 2007 3:44 pm

"nah its alright, got my own food"

Olan pulled out of his pouch a green apple one of his favorites, and also a knife, it was one of his old habits he had since he was little. for him, the blade mad the apple even sweeter than it normally was. Olan then sliced a piece off the apple and ate it.

"well, yea i guess i did, but being so popular in the village has its perks, hehe."

Olan smiled with a little bit of a chuckle, *yea, being Hokage has its perks, one of them's paperwork, and the other everyone wanting to have a look at you hehe*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Wondering song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering song   Wondering song Icon_minipostedFri Nov 30, 2007 9:14 pm

the women shruged and put her orange back for later in the day.
"i guess so..can i ask of you a faver?"
she looked up at the sky for a seconed then around seeing the large group of people had left. mostlikely cause she had stoped singing.
"i really don't know my way around this area..would you show me around?" she smiled a more real smile then she had before. 'i'm starting to become intreged by this Olan..' she thought. she didn't know what it is that drew her but what ever it was she would find out sooner or later
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wondering song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering song   Wondering song Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Wondering song
Page 1 of 1