Sasuke Vs Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sasuke Vs Naruto

Naruto Rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Girls Baths

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2007-09-23

The Girls Baths Empty
PostSubject: The Girls Baths   The Girls Baths Icon_minipostedFri Nov 16, 2007 9:53 am

Lima opened the door to the girls bath to see about 5 other girls already in there. She closed the door behind her and got into the pool of water. She then layed back to relax for awhile. Normally she would be out training but today she was just going to relax. She could sense the presence of 2 others outside the bath but she didnt warn the other girls there. She just made sure she wouldnt be giving them that much and she sank a little deeper into the water.
Back to top Go down
Miyosi_Number_1

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-10-03

The Girls Baths Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Girls Baths   The Girls Baths Icon_minipostedFri Nov 16, 2007 11:15 am

Kimi, towel wrapped around her securely, opened the door to the bath. The steam rising from the pool of boiling water relaxed all of Kimi's tensed muscles. She sighed with relief, glad to be here. Suddenly, however, a face caught her eye. The auburn-ish hair and the face reminded her of someone she had met... Someone she hadn't seen for ages. She averted her gaze as she slid into the pit of water, the warmth making her smile. She undid the ribbon holding up her hair, allowing the pink locks to soak up the water. Suddenly it hit her.
"Lima...?"
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

The Girls Baths Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Girls Baths   The Girls Baths Icon_minipostedFri Nov 16, 2007 11:23 am

Lima opened her eyes and turned her head to the left, over to the person who has said her name. "Hes, its Lima" She said and then studied the girl - the hair and such were very familiar. "Kimi?" She asked and moved closer to her. "I would look out for the 3 perverts outside" She whispered "Just make sure you arent giving them anything" She added and slooped abit lower so that her head was the only thing sticking out of the water
Back to top Go down
Tengimos
Tengimos

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-11-15

The Girls Baths Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Girls Baths   The Girls Baths Icon_minipostedFri Nov 16, 2007 2:42 pm

Gensaki Looked through his spyglass down into the Girls Baths, he liked the way that Konoha was - there was a certain thing about it that he liked. He was up in a tree several hundred meters away and was looking down into the bath to where the girls were. He grinned and a small red colour came onto his cheeks as he looked at the spa area
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

The Girls Baths Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Girls Baths   The Girls Baths Icon_minipostedFri Nov 16, 2007 3:05 pm

Lima closed her eyes and opened them, they were now a light blue colour. She reached behind her to some of her clothes and got out a Kunai. Above them a few meters away there was someone looking down on them. She threw the Kunai at the Chakra figure and then looked back to Kimi beside her, who looked abit shocked about what she just did. "I dont really take Perverts lightly" She explained and sighed, laying back again
Back to top Go down
Tengimos
Tengimos

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-11-15

The Girls Baths Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Girls Baths   The Girls Baths Icon_minipostedFri Nov 16, 2007 3:11 pm

Gensaki saw the Kunai coming and he shifted to the left, nearly toppling himself off the tree branch. The Kunai flew right past where his head had been a few moments earlier and impacted with his Spyglass. The Glass broke and then he pulled out the Kunai, he shook the Spyglass and tried to look through it - No luck. He sighed and then stood up, he jumped down and began to make his way back to his home sadly
Back to top Go down
Miyosi_Number_1

The Girls Baths Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Girls Baths   The Girls Baths Icon_minipostedFri Nov 16, 2007 11:40 pm

Kimi smirked, her long hair drenched with water. She hid underneath the water, pulling a small senbon out from her bag she had hidden in her towel and sent it flying at the pervert.
"Like, come on. Boys are usually just perverted idiots that can't live without seeing a girl's cleavage. They're just stupid," Kimi dipped her head into the water, her hair becoming heavy with the substance. She surfaced again, smiling at Lima.
"I don't care if he's going - perverted freaks don't deserve to be here!" Kimi said, smiling.
"So, how's life with you and Han? Still calling ya Lime? Hmm? No? Yes?" Kimi laughed, shaking her hair out.
"Hey. You heard about Serneus' and Kira's relationship?"
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

The Girls Baths Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Girls Baths   The Girls Baths Icon_minipostedSat Nov 17, 2007 1:22 am

Lima smiled to Kimis remark but then fully turned her head to hers when she said the name Han. "Do you know where he is?" She asked "I havent seen his for about 3 months now and im thinking that he is either leaving me or.." She explained "Or.. maybe hes dead even" She added. She shook off the unhappy mood she was having when she heard both Kira and Serenus together in one sentence. "Kira and Serenus are together now!?" She asked eagerly "No, i havent heard of it" she added
Back to top Go down
Miyosi_Number_1

The Girls Baths Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Girls Baths   The Girls Baths Icon_minipostedSat Nov 17, 2007 4:48 am

Kimi was appalled Lima hadn't seen Han yet.
"Woah... I met him, and he's gone overboard. Still sleeping, and still the same idiot I used to know. Do you remember when you guys met?" Kimi began thinking of the time Lima had slipped a note into Han's pocket and they went to the memorial stone.
"Well, nah. The Kira and Serneus thing? I just made it up! I don't think Kira would agree to date... But I began going out with Seizonsha... And I never gave Serneus a chance, so I do think it's a possibility that those two mght get together," Kimi felt as though those two were made for each other - Serneus wasn't her type. But Kira seemed to be Serneus' match, and if those two did get together, Kimi wouldn't try to push away her feeling of relief. She didn't know why she'd be relieved, though.
"Anyway, I know Han's not dead. If you want, I'll get him to meet you by the training area. It's not that hard. I'll make sure to bring him - his hair ain't that hard to pull - I'm a jounin now, remember?"
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

The Girls Baths Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Girls Baths   The Girls Baths Icon_minipostedSat Nov 17, 2007 5:23 am

Lima smiled "Of course" She said "but first, i wanna relax.." She added and exaled out her submerged mouth, bubbles floated up
Back to top Go down

The Girls Baths Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Girls Baths   The Girls Baths Icon_minipostedSat Nov 17, 2007 5:34 am

Zuko leaned silently against the wall outside of the spa a sigh coming over him. If only Temari was here... for some reason he had feelings for the girl though he would not admit it. Suddenly he pushed himself off the wall and walked towards the small heated river that was across from him. ...Let's see if I can do it... Zuko maneuverd to the canal and taped the water with his bare foot checking the tepature. "Ahhh" he said as the heated water seemed to send a sensation through his body.

Zuko took a step onto the water only to find his foot to slide almost all the way down the shallow pit. He took a deep breath and attepted again succeding in placing one foot on the water without sinking. Channel your chakra he said to himself making a seal with one hand and steping with the other onto the water succeding again. "Yes! I did it! I di-" SPLASH! Zuko fell right on his butt in the burning hot water. The heat didn't bother him, it was the water that did. "Why?!" Zuko stood to his feet in the water and steped out onto the flooring manuvering to a changing facility to change back into his uniform.
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

The Girls Baths Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Girls Baths   The Girls Baths Icon_minipostedSat Nov 17, 2007 5:41 am

Limas eyes shot to the right, seeing a hole in the wooden planks that were the walls. She took one of Kimis Senbon that she had after throwing one at the Pervert and flicked it at the hole. It flew straight through and then she heard a noise that sounded like someone being hurt. She looked back to kimi and gave her a Wink before relaxing again
Back to top Go down

The Girls Baths Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Girls Baths   The Girls Baths Icon_minipostedSat Nov 17, 2007 6:09 am

Zuko now back dry and refreshed stoped a momment letting the Sen-bon fly passed him and hit a innocent across the way. He really didn't care so he proceeded to the Spa Enterance silently leaning against the wall again. Zuko leaned for a while a sigh finally overcoming him. For some odd reason he felt like he was being watched by someone or something, but this feeling he merely shook away.

+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+

About ten minutes passed and Zuko was in a near daze just leaning there the sun beating down on his face, the heat from the spas intesing the heat. Finally he came to his senses and looked around as if he were awakened rudly. "It twas just a dream" he wispered to himself brushing the wisps of hair away from his golden eyes. There seemed to be a great silence, an akward silence. The city seemed so quiet, the laughs and giggles of girls were no longer there. No more sound, almost as if someone muted the world. But eventually the sound slowly proceded and the audio slowly came back in rejoice.

"What should I do?" he asked himself pacing left and right hands in his pockets and his hair crouding his vision. "I'll go to the academy and study!" he said as a suggestion to himself, "Nahh to boring; Perhaps take a walk?" Suddenly he was interupted by a young woman who spoke in a soft stern voice. "You don't belong here..." she stated quietly touching her pointer fingers together. Zuko spoke in return," Ohh? And why is that?" The girl looked suprised that he awnsered her and looked down at her feet, "Are you another one of the perverts that have been hanging around here?" she asked softly. Zuko broke out in a chill chuckle," No my lady I am simply loitering this area for the reason of being here." He stated calmly bowing in respect one hand in a fist the other atop it, flat and erect. Soon after the girl receeded from him and ran off and turned the corner. What an odd girl... he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

The Girls Baths Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Girls Baths   The Girls Baths Icon_minipostedSat Nov 17, 2007 6:16 am

The girl walked back into the baths and sat at the edge of the water, just dangling her feet into it and making soft patterns. He name was Shola and she was about 12 years old, sometimes she acted abit like a kid though. Her Long Blue hair drifted and Her Onyx eyes looked down into the water. She didnt comment on the boy outside though, she just wondered why he was there anyway...
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Number of posts : 684

The Girls Baths Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Girls Baths   The Girls Baths Icon_minipostedThu Dec 06, 2007 5:45 pm

a women walked in with a shy look to her face. the white towle around her made her seem more fair skined then she was. violet eyes waved around looking at everything "i hope this was the right place.." she muttered then seen everyone in the hotspring. she got a bit nervous about beign in here but she did need some time to relax..she moved closer to the water and put up her long raven black hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Girls Baths Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Girls Baths   The Girls Baths Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

The Girls Baths
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sasuke Vs Naruto :: Konoha: leaf village :: Konoha RPG-
Jump to: