Sasuke Vs Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sasuke Vs Naruto

Naruto Rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Han VS Silber

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Han

Han

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2007-09-25

Han VS Silber - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han VS Silber   Han VS Silber - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Nov 29, 2007 3:49 pm

Han noticed the clons so he took out his ultimate axe "Spining fire Slash" Han hit everyone around which hit all the clons "man that was close" Han was waiting for the right time to attack
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2007-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Han VS Silber   Han VS Silber - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Nov 30, 2007 7:21 am

Silver stumbled out of the smoke nearly being hit,"...fine..."Silver backflipped into the air and landed on the ground about 8 feet away,she took out a kunia and prepared for him to attack.
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

PostSubject: Re: Han VS Silber   Han VS Silber - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Nov 30, 2007 2:11 pm

Han jumped out of the smoke and looked at his oppenent "hmm looks like its time" Han takes out his ultimate axe "Ultimate Form" Han was on fire as he disappeared and appeared behind his opponenet with ultimate speed and aimed to hit her with his axe
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

PostSubject: Re: Han VS Silber   Han VS Silber - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat Dec 01, 2007 4:26 am

Silver's pupils became slit's and her eyes flashed Silver,she turned around just as her opponent was about to slam the axe into her shoulder,she put her hand out and blocked it,making the axe slam into her hand.
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

PostSubject: Re: Han VS Silber   Han VS Silber - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Dec 11, 2007 9:56 pm

Han then jumped back as he looked at his opponenet with red eyes and laughed "is that all you got" Han was just warming up and was waiting for her to attack him "this is boring, you are boring" Han was starting to lose control of himslef
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

PostSubject: Re: Han VS Silber   Han VS Silber - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Dec 13, 2007 11:36 am

Silver's expression began to go completely blank and emotionless as her pupil's disappeared leaving completely hollowed out eyes the color of deep,dark silver,"your muscular system is not as built as i thought it to be..." Silver did her signature move...appearing in front of him with her foot an inch away from his face as if she went to kick him but stopped..she pulled out kunia out swiftly and pushed it on his left foream making it slightly bleed"you move...7 tendants in your foream will be severed...you will then completely loose control over your arm and your charka..."Silver smiled cheerfully "watch out for fate...it might be knocking on your door asking..for say...death?"
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

PostSubject: Re: Han VS Silber   Han VS Silber - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Dec 17, 2007 9:35 pm

Han then enjoyed her move "finaly its starting to get fun" Han then started laughing as he lost control of his power "big mistake" Hans seal was activated which doubled Hans speed, Han then used his speed and grapped the kunai that his opponent was holding and threw it away which was to fast that no one was able to see it.

Han then punshed his opponenet a very fast and strong punsh which is barly seen, Han lost control of his body and his seal
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

PostSubject: Re: Han VS Silber   Han VS Silber - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Dec 18, 2007 7:17 am

Silver was flung into the tree just behind her,completely snapping the tree in half and leaving her lifeless,slumped over the other half of the tree."You...call...thatt..a punchhh..?"Silver's voice had become very low..almost like a growl."you....are.....not...as...stronnggg...as i....thought you to...be.."Silver stood up,her hair a wild,dark silver and her stance...completely different to what it had been before.
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

PostSubject: Re: Han VS Silber   Han VS Silber - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Dec 19, 2007 11:58 pm

Han had an evil smile on his face and laughed and evil laugh ,Han then disappeared and appeared behind her and aimed a fast kick aiming at her face but Han cancled it and appeared infront of her and aimed a fast and strong punsh on her face
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

PostSubject: Re: Han VS Silber   Han VS Silber - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat Dec 22, 2007 7:19 am

Silver caught his fist and held onto it feeling alot of power and anger surging through his fist but also through his body,she then spun on the ball of her foot and slammed him into a tree." one more..."
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

PostSubject: Re: Han VS Silber   Han VS Silber - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat Dec 22, 2007 6:38 pm

Silver pulled her Sobaki Hineh out from its Holster and let the other end slam into the ground creating a massive crack in the earth," wonder if your body could handle half a ton......its unlikely you'll survive one strike..."Silver smiled bearing a front row of canine sharp teeth...almost exactly like a wolfs.
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

PostSubject: Re: Han VS Silber   Han VS Silber - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Dec 31, 2007 2:24 pm

Han laughed as he got up "i still havent got serious but oh whats the point i am bored this is no fun" Han put his hand on the ground "Power Up" blue coloured fire appeared around Han, when Han finished the fire became black "lets have some fun" Han now had double his speed and str, Han using his speed appeared around her in half a sec and aimed a fast punch at her face "it is over for you"
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

PostSubject: Re: Han VS Silber   Han VS Silber - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Jan 06, 2008 5:25 am

Silver simply smiled as his fist slammed into her cheek sending her through 7 tree's and slamming hard into a massive rock leaving her slumped over and lifeless.
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

PostSubject: Re: Han VS Silber   Han VS Silber - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Jan 06, 2008 2:01 pm

(You win Han^^ sorry if i made it boring,when this began i sort of slacked off XD)

Silver barely made a few handseals with her right hand seeing as her left side was completely paralyzed,"These gates will not protect everyone...watch out for the people you love..." Silver remarked rather seriously before disappearing into a red cloud of smoke.
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

PostSubject: Re: Han VS Silber   Han VS Silber - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Jan 07, 2008 2:22 am

Han then saw her as she disappeared "aa what did i do did i kill her" Han was angry that he killed a girl "dam it i lost control of myself" Han then left as tears were falling from his eyes

occ: so u died????
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

PostSubject: Re: Han VS Silber   Han VS Silber - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Jan 14, 2008 7:12 pm

occ:yeah i'm dead >.<
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

PostSubject: Re: Han VS Silber   Han VS Silber - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Jan 14, 2008 11:02 pm

what i didnt kill you you are still not dead comeon why are you making Han a killer
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

PostSubject: Re: Han VS Silber   Han VS Silber - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Jan 15, 2008 2:31 am

lol no i didn't mean i'm actually literally DEAD o.o..Just Silvers dead ^^
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

PostSubject: Re: Han VS Silber   Han VS Silber - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Jan 15, 2008 3:01 am

i know i am saying about your char, you didnt have to make Han kill Sliver now Han is a killer
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

PostSubject: Re: Han VS Silber   Han VS Silber - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Jan 15, 2008 3:24 am

XDD sorry but someone had to do it ^^"
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

PostSubject: Re: Han VS Silber   Han VS Silber - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Jan 15, 2008 4:14 am

you do know that you dont have to die inorder to lose
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

PostSubject: Re: Han VS Silber   Han VS Silber - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Jan 15, 2008 5:29 am

yeah..>.>..i know..shes dead now so..thats that :3
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

PostSubject: Re: Han VS Silber   Han VS Silber - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Jan 15, 2008 2:45 pm

ok thank you for making Han a killer
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

PostSubject: Re: Han VS Silber   Han VS Silber - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Jan 15, 2008 2:57 pm

...ahhh...my bad..
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

PostSubject: Re: Han VS Silber   Han VS Silber - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Jan 15, 2008 2:59 pm

its ok just keep this a secert
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Han VS Silber   Han VS Silber - Page 2 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Han VS Silber
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sasuke Vs Naruto :: Events :: Championships :: Expert Level-
Jump to: