Sasuke Vs Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sasuke Vs Naruto

Naruto Rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Chance Empty
PostSubject: Chance   Chance Icon_minipostedTue Oct 09, 2007 10:56 am

OOC: This is a Private Thread, i didnt put it in the Title because i thought it would ruin it

IC: Tammi was lying on a tree as she stood up, drinking out of a small cup of water she had. She wondered if anyone would find her there in the middle of this Beautiful forrest. She just stood there, laying back on the tree and drinking a cup of water. She heard a Twig snap behind her, she was trained being an ANBU Leader and noticed it straight away. Instintively she tuned her head to a young boy who was walking around and had disturbed her. "Whats Your Name?" She asked him and took a sip from her cup
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2007-09-25

Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance   Chance Icon_minipostedTue Oct 09, 2007 11:04 am

Han was sleeping in the forrest and then woke up "man that was one good sleep" Han got up and started his taining after his sleep and then ate a sandwish he had "man this is good" Han then started walking around the forrest until he noticed an old woman asking about the name , Han looked at ehr and smiled "my name is Yagmi Han and whats your?" Han asked and waited for the reply
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance   Chance Icon_minipostedTue Oct 09, 2007 11:10 am

"My names of no real importance" She said, still laying back on the tree "But if you want to know then just call me Blue Blaze" She explained. She didnt like to always tell he name to people from other Villages, she knew he was from another because of his leaf headband. "Im not going to be of any trouble though" She said
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance   Chance Icon_minipostedTue Oct 09, 2007 11:21 am

Han looks at the women "will how come i told her my name thats not fair" Han was a bit pissed from the way she was answering him "ok blue baze or what ever is this all you want because i am really busy" Han then turned and started walking away "man such a beatiful day and i find a women tring to destroy it"
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance   Chance Icon_minipostedTue Oct 09, 2007 11:26 am

Tammi frowned and leant off the Tree, unhappy of his reaction. "Well what have you been doing, Ninja?" She asked him and began walking with him "Need some training?" She asked him. She had decided that he would be an ok person, he was after all a Leaf Ninja.
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance   Chance Icon_minipostedTue Oct 09, 2007 11:31 am

Han saw her walking with him "will am i nice person so i will just let her walk with me" Han thought, Han then heared what she said "tarining then she wants to spar" Han thought "ok if it is a spar you want then lets get started" Han jumped away from her and got ready for the spar "ok lets start" Han waited for her
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance   Chance Icon_minipostedTue Oct 09, 2007 11:38 am

"Oh, Ladies First?" She asked and reached behind her back, getting out four Kunai. "thats nice of you" She said and tossed the Kunai at him. She then got out a handfull of Senbon and littered them around her position. she then crouched on the ground and placed her hand on the grassy soil. She sent Fire Chakra into it and with her other hand utilised the Blazing Sword jutsu to defend herself
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance   Chance Icon_minipostedTue Oct 09, 2007 11:50 am

Han was shocked "dam it fighting a ninja that uses fire and she looks strong" Han took out his 2 axes "ok lets start" Han waited for her to attack as he was ready for any attack
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance   Chance Icon_minipostedTue Oct 09, 2007 11:57 am

Tammi saw the Four Kunai hit the boy, one in each shoulder and two in his left leg. "That will make it abit difficlt for him to move around" She said to herself and concentraited on her Fire Chakra going into the ground. She then sent the fire chakra under han and then the fire burst under him, hopefully he wouldnt be able to move so it would hit him
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance   Chance Icon_minipostedTue Oct 09, 2007 12:28 pm

Han took off the kunai "dam it but at least this armor was helpfull" Han then jumped as he took out his normal axe and threw it at her and took out his utlimate axe and was ready for any attack "take this" Han yelled

Last edited by on Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance   Chance Icon_minipostedTue Oct 09, 2007 1:45 pm

Tammi saw the axe and Decided to have some Chakra Releasing Time. She generated and released a sudden blast of chakra from herself and began spinning. when the axe came at her the chakra deflected it and it fell harmlessly into the ground. After about 3 seconds it dissapated and she became visible, crouched on the floor. She then dissapeared and appeared behind Han secretly and with the Blazing sword she swung the sword sideways across him, hoping to hit him
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance   Chance Icon_minipostedTue Oct 09, 2007 2:08 pm

Han noticed something wired behind him as he put his axe beside and was hit an fell on the ground and was damged "dam it for an old woman shes strong" Han waited to see her next attack
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance   Chance Icon_minipostedTue Oct 09, 2007 2:11 pm

Tammi had a slight frown cross her face as she looked at the boy who was now on the ground. "I thought i mightve been getting a challenge" She said and turned around "You dont really seem all that powerfull" She continued. She looked over her shoulder to the boy "If you want i could teach you" She asked him, still walking away
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance   Chance Icon_minipostedWed Oct 10, 2007 12:00 am

Han looked at her and laughed "you think this is my best" Han took off all the wieght he had "Utlimate forum" Han took out his utlitame fire axe, it looked as if the was fire all around him and his axe "now let start" as she turned her back on him "never turn your back on your opponent" Han then disappeared using his speed and appreared behind her "boo" as he aimed a kick to her back
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance   Chance Icon_minipostedWed Oct 10, 2007 1:20 am

Tammi knew never to take her eyes off her opponent and obviously he had been tricked. She enflamed her own hand and put it to the place he was kicking. She caught his foot and with ease she turned it around and sent him spinning. She tuned around to him, still spinning in the air like a floating ballarena on its side. With the already enflamed hand shechenged it into a blade shape, iniciating the sword of Fire jutsu. She raised both of her swords and asked him "Still want to die?" as she stood there with both of her swords in hand
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance   Chance Icon_minipostedWed Oct 10, 2007 2:44 am

Han fell on the ground and his leg was hurt and burned "dam it" Han got up "yep i still wana die" Han put his hand on the ground "Power Up" Han looked as if there is black fire around him "now i will show you my true speed" Han looked at her and the sec he smiled the sec he was infront of her "Dainamikku-Entorī"

occ:Dainamikku-Entorī:This jutsu is simply a flying jump kick at an enemy
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance   Chance Icon_minipostedWed Oct 10, 2007 2:56 am

Tami swurved her sword infront of her to block the kick and give him a few burns before she pushed him backwards. "you cant beat me" She said "Im not even giving you my fullest" She explained. She had so many jutsu and she had only used a pinch of them, she had so many more Jutsu than just these. "If you want i could help you" She said and bit her thumb, making a circle with a star inside it with the blood.
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance   Chance Icon_minipostedWed Oct 10, 2007 3:08 am

Han was burned but didnt care "alrighty then" Han took out a kunai and threw it at Tammi then disappeared and appeared behind her unsing his axe he aimed to hit her at her back and at the same time he threw a kunai at her leg
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance   Chance Icon_minipostedWed Oct 10, 2007 3:16 am

Tammi shifter to her Left, launching herself 5 meters to the left away from Han and the Kunai. She saw the Kunai go into Hans leg and shecompleted her seal by igniting her hand and slamming her palm on the ground. A few moments later Kaji appeared from the Smoke of the summon. "Why am i here?" Asked Kaji looking behind herself to Tammi. "I need help with that person ever there" She replied, pointing to Han with his Axe. "Ok, ill help you with that" Replied the Wolf and launched itself at Hans leg, aiming to bite it. Meanwhile, Tammi Performed a handseal and from her mouth a Steam of Nails. The nails where directed at Han and where flying after him at full speed
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance   Chance Icon_minipostedWed Oct 10, 2007 3:56 am

Han jumped back as the wolf missed and then saw the nails and ran at full speed but they were just coming after him "dam it i have no time for nails" Han then went behind a tree as the nails hit the tree "phew that was close" Han then started thinking of a plan to get her "hmm lets play far distance" Han was waiting for the right time
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance   Chance Icon_minipostedWed Oct 10, 2007 4:07 am

Tammi smiled and told Kaji not to chase after him as she made some Handseals. She then made a whip of fire and flicked it at the tree Han was lying on. She tightened the rope as it locked on Han and stopped him from escaping. Han was now trapped, held to the tree by a continuously Burning Fire Rope. She held the whip firm and went over to see Han being burnt by the rope. She pulled on it, making it slightly tighter. "If i dont release this rope soon then youll be burnt to death" She explained "You have three options.. Let me teach you as my pupil, Give up or die here - strapped engainst a tree"
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance   Chance Icon_minipostedWed Oct 10, 2007 4:15 am

Han had everything planned "you should know my answer by now, id rather die" Han had a string in his hand as he left it a exploded kunai was falling on Tammi's head from a branch in a tree "dam it its burning"
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance   Chance Icon_minipostedWed Oct 10, 2007 4:31 am

Tammi frowned "Well then you arent even going to get better" She said. This boy was so stubborn and she could tell now that he wasnt going to get anywhere. "If you where something other than a Leaf Ninja then i would kill you now" She explained and launched herself back, the Exploding note falling onto the ground and making an explosion infront of him. She then made 10 Fire shuriken and tossed them at him, they flung right at him. She then made a handseal and did the Fires of Hell jutsu on Han while he was strapped to the fire rope
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance   Chance Icon_minipostedWed Oct 10, 2007 4:54 am

before the explosion Han had no choice but to activate his seal "dam it" Hans body started to become red as he used all his power and Str and broke the fire rope as he used his speed he jumped as the explosion happend and 10 Fire shuriken and the fire hell jutsu missed him and he used his axe as a shield which even pushed him up, Han then landed on a tree branch "this is my true Str" Han said as he disappeared and appreared beside Tammi "over here" then disappeared and appeared behind her "over here" then he appeared infront of her aiming a punch to her face.
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance   Chance Icon_minipostedWed Oct 10, 2007 5:00 am

As she saw him go red she became interested and was slightly intruiged before he appeared before her and whacked her in the face. She was sent back 20 meters but was able to regain her balance. "Well thats probably the best move youve done yet" She said and wiped a string of blood running down her lips from the impact. "I might just let you be my Subordinate" She said jokingly and made some Handseals. Then, an eruption of fire came from her hand and engulfed him with the flame. He would be pushed back with great burns aswell as Major Damage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance   Chance Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Chance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sasuke Vs Naruto :: Konoha: leaf village :: Konoha RPG-
Jump to: